Pages:
Author

Topic: Do Love really exist ? - page 30. (Read 26620 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 07:07:00 PM
Yes it exist only if you love yourself more than others. Then you appreciate the love people have for you since you respect yourself.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 06:47:23 PM
Why are you so skeptical? Does you encounter something terrible? I do not think love doesn't exist. Love is everywhere even their are times that you experience something bad. Not everyone is doing bad. At home we have full of love.
You are right, love is not about men and women who engage in romance. But love can also be in family, friends and colleagues at work.
Activity: 124
November 03, 2017, 02:44:04 PM
Yes,   because Hatred stirs up quarrels,  but LOVE makes up for all offenses. And also without Love it is impossible to please God.
Activity: 560
November 03, 2017, 02:33:32 PM
Yeah ,Love really exist. If you mean mothers love fathers love you can find example. If you mean love with affairs. My answer is also yes. there are lot of couple with pure love. if you did not meet pure love, it is bad of your luck. I`m sure that love exists, Kiss Kiss
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
November 03, 2017, 02:31:50 PM
Why are you so skeptical? Does you encounter something terrible? I do not think love doesn't exist. Love is everywhere even their are times that you experience something bad. Not everyone is doing bad. At home we have full of love.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 02:20:06 PM
love is just a emotion..
Activity: 20
November 03, 2017, 02:13:04 PM
Meh. I'd rather spend my money on bitcoin. tbh
Activity: 14
November 03, 2017, 12:15:14 PM
Yes love really exist
Love from ure GOD,love from ure familly
Just a simple exsample that love really exist
Activity: 182
November 02, 2017, 09:16:34 AM
Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.

I Believe that Love exist. LOVE is patient Love is kind, Love does not envy Love does not Boast as described in Ecclesiates, so it only means that Love exist also when things are not good beacause LOVE is a matter of choice. And you Love because you choose to live peacefully thats also why you forgive those who sinned against you. Love exist because God exist, God is Love.
Activity: 4
November 02, 2017, 09:12:28 AM
When we was in relationship , love has two ways , the first is :we can say that love really exist when you was in a good mood with your partner , you find that life is a super natural and it's very wonderful and our life will has a sens .
But when take a look at the other side of this "love" we will ignore that love really exist because it will like the sad movies and a drama.
But the really one is when we give love to our families .
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
November 02, 2017, 08:33:04 AM
I believe it exists... but everyone decides to believe in it or not... love will not come to you if you don't believe it exists. You will just not be able to see it
Activity: 271
November 02, 2017, 08:01:10 AM
Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.
Yes, love really exist. Because there are many kinds of love. And theres love for the family, love for your friend and also to your enemy. You feel love when your attracted to someone or maybe when he/she is so sweet to you and you feel comfortable.
Activity: 27
November 02, 2017, 07:55:33 AM
confusion arises perhaps from our trying to replace with love other feelings and emotions like passion, falling in love, habit. But love exists, although not everyone has a wonderful chance to feel this light feeling. And if we talk about the unconditional maternal love, it exists for certain.
Activity: 360
November 02, 2017, 07:41:06 AM

People often characterized love as something that comes from the heart. Scientifically speaking, it comes from the brain. It is a mix emotion of happiness, excitement and pleasure at the same time. Therefore, it does exist.
Activity: 28
November 02, 2017, 06:21:42 AM
Love is in the air))))
I believe it exists!
Activity: 50
November 02, 2017, 06:17:04 AM
Offcourse is does. But this is not the place and time to speak about this topics.. if you need post count there meaningfull ways to do so...
Activity: 58
November 02, 2017, 06:15:18 AM

The existence of love is a wonderful thing, such as love, two unrelated people no blood relationship because love can not be separated, love, of course, is true, as long as you believe
Activity: 29
November 01, 2017, 08:17:35 AM
Yes love still exist,because if love doesn't exist
People will kill each other,hate each other
Thats a little exsample
Activity: 350
November 01, 2017, 08:07:54 AM
I understand you are in a very sad mood. Everything in life has two sides of it. It is important that you look at the right or left side of life.

Love will appear when you have the right look
Activity: 180
November 01, 2017, 07:56:42 AM
Love do exist but when you're torn between what you want over what they want it's not love anymore. Love should be in your self first before loving someone else.
Pages:
Jump to: