Pages:
Author

Topic: Do Love really exist ? - page 39. (Read 26638 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110
August 26, 2017, 04:30:23 AM
At first I thought I loved my woman. She lost with Bitcoin. I really do not know if she lost with love or addiction.
Anyway i'm sure that i love Bitcoin!
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
August 26, 2017, 04:22:38 AM
Really love exists. The very first love of the child is shown to the parents and to God, then you can already find a person who will love you all your life and you can create a family with him.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together
August 25, 2017, 06:25:35 PM
love exist only in family and films
so u have to find a soulmate or go to Hollywood Grin
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 25, 2017, 04:26:29 PM
It does, BUT it lasts only 3 years  Undecided
Activity: 15
August 25, 2017, 04:01:53 PM
Of course there is, as without it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
August 25, 2017, 09:04:28 AM
I agree that love really exist if you find someone who loves you for who you are ,accept for what you are then love is real.Understanding each other is the best way to be forever in a relationship.there is so much ways to keep in touch with love if you believe in god you know how to exist the true meaning of love.
Activity: 392
August 25, 2017, 09:00:47 AM
I think that love really exists, but in the second love I am not lucky, my love is not reciprocated, but until now I still love valisa. Because she is the woman of my heart Sad
Activity: 114
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
August 25, 2017, 08:54:10 AM
Love exists everywhere. Love is not only between a man and a woman, love can be to God, to children, to animals, to the planet. The more unconditional love we give the more we get it.
Activity: 185
August 25, 2017, 08:28:47 AM
Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.

Hatred is a component of love. When you hate someone, it conveys some part of you (part in your heart). Your head just keep on thinking that you hate that particular person though your heart says "I don't". All in all, though you hate someone there is love. Love does exist. Love is everywhere. Different kinds/types of Love.
Activity: 238
August 25, 2017, 06:00:24 AM
I believe the core of human existence is base on love. First all we as a social creatures wouldnt have been classified as such if we couldnt cohabit together and that wouldnt have been possible without love. Love is the backbone of very society and family but we become pessimistic talking about all the hatred and greed and studies have shown that, when the human feeling of love is finally missing then we will cease to exist. Hatred generate out of love and it will be very difficult for hate to win
Activity: 214
Merit: 20
August 25, 2017, 05:28:31 AM
Yes, LOVE really exist. As for more definitions of true love that I know of, I believe that they are all possible. True love comes from God, Family friends and other persons around you. Love is a matter of showing respect to others, giving importance and cares for their love ones. True love comes from your. You cannot live your lives if you do not have love in your heart.
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
August 25, 2017, 04:49:30 AM
Of course it is, the most true love is love between mothers and their children, and it is not only for human but also animals too. Love is real! We could not survives any more days without love around us. 
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
August 25, 2017, 02:34:17 AM
Love is a state of mind...be loving to others, be positive and always find the good in the bad. First step to created love is by start loving yourself.

I do not agree with you. There are many people who love only themselves and hate others. People experience love only for the closest. It is impossible to sincerely love all

The haters out there are brainwashed by ideology or religion. (Or both).
Activity: 476
August 24, 2017, 05:32:24 AM
Love is a state of mind...be loving to others, be positive and always find the good in the bad. First step to created love is by start loving yourself.

I do not agree with you. There are many people who love only themselves and hate others. People experience love only for the closest. It is impossible to sincerely love all
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
August 24, 2017, 04:58:25 AM
Activity: 336
August 24, 2017, 04:41:52 AM
Of course love exists. Love exists everywhere, even in the worst person somewhere in the depths of the soul lives love, you just need to create the conditions for it to come out.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
August 24, 2017, 04:20:42 AM
Of course it does. Always keep in mind that we are created by God with one ingredient called love, and do not ever doubt that God love's us. And we have our family as well, even if there are times we feel hatred, the love for our family cannot be replaced in our hearts.
Activity: 208
DocTailor ICO:
August 24, 2017, 03:13:28 AM
Absolutely it, s still exist,
Even some bad issues happen but we can,t say that no love in this world.
Family is the real example of love.
Yeah,  husband and wife,  children with parents ect..
Activity: 252
August 24, 2017, 12:48:47 AM
Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.
love still exist. i still being loved by my friends and family. they not said it verbally but the way they support, and encourage me makes me feel love. love does exist and i hope you'll be able to feel it even within just the corner of your home.
Activity: 35
August 24, 2017, 12:36:27 AM
It exists. Love isn't something concrete, nor is it something that can be defined in an exact manner. It's much more abstract... it's something that everyone develops their own way of defining what Love is. There are many different levels/degrees to it varying from person to person.
Pages:
Jump to: