Pages:
Author

Topic: Do Love really exist ? - page 41. (Read 26638 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 20, 2017, 04:30:23 AM
yes, love exist in this world. If love didnt existed then it would be the end of the world . love is everywhere
Love is exist, if love does not exist, then what feeling is there in the world? Hatred? Hatred is the opposite of love. In the world now there is love, but the world is chaotic? It's hard to imagine what the world would be like if there was no love.

Start With loving yourself, then love Your Family, then love everybody else, hate noone.

Love started when our parents especially our mother see us first when we were born.  Like what you said, we cannotnlove someone if we do not love ourself first.  If we love ourself first thrn we can give it to others.  But first of all, we have to love God first then the people important to us.

Without love we'd probably be a bunch of mindless barbarians who doesn't really care about anything. Love brings about all good things in this life and it makes life worth living. There's no question about it's existence
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
August 20, 2017, 02:06:37 AM
yes, love exist in this world. If love didnt existed then it would be the end of the world . love is everywhere
Love is exist, if love does not exist, then what feeling is there in the world? Hatred? Hatred is the opposite of love. In the world now there is love, but the world is chaotic? It's hard to imagine what the world would be like if there was no love.

Start With loving yourself, then love Your Family, then love everybody else, hate noone.

Love started when our parents especially our mother see us first when we were born.  Like what you said, we cannotnlove someone if we do not love ourself first.  If we love ourself first thrn we can give it to others.  But first of all, we have to love God first then the people important to us.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
August 20, 2017, 01:07:24 AM

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
August 19, 2017, 02:18:58 PM
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
August 19, 2017, 01:52:15 PM
Yes, LOVE is still exist. I saw it with my everyday lives. And my family loves me unselfishly.
Infact, I would not have crypto coins if our close friend doesn't love us. Our friend showed the Love of God by sharing his ideas about crypto coins. He is the one who educate us regarding Bitcoins, Ethereums, Minereums, DeepOnion and many more informations from the Blockchain. His generosity touched many lives in our circle of friends. That's Love!

Love is such a common notion that so many pleasant emotions can be called. I, too, desire to love and the fact that it is different. This is the love of children and love between a man and a woman and the love of some other subjects and events
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2017, 10:55:08 AM
Yes, LOVE is still exist. I saw it with my everyday lives. And my family loves me unselfishly.
Infact, I would not have crypto coins if our close friend doesn't love us. Our friend showed the Love of God by sharing his ideas about crypto coins. He is the one who educate us regarding Bitcoins, Ethereums, Minereums, DeepOnion and many more informations from the Blockchain. His generosity touched many lives in our circle of friends. That's Love!

August 19, 2017, 06:49:46 AM
Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.

I believe in the existence of love because, “whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love,” (1 John 4:Cool, “We love Him because He first loved us” (1 John 4:19). If you don’t believe in love, you don’t believe in God because you were created because of love. If you see hatred everywhere and believe it exist, so does love. Hatred is a feeling, so does love.

Love is an emotion that we feel when it is given by other person.  We can find love not only to the couples,  but we can see it to the family that helps each other and guide their children into a right path. Friends also show their love by being in our side if we have problems. We should show love to everyone to avoid any problems.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
August 19, 2017, 06:29:25 AM
Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.

I believe in the existence of love because, “whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love,” (1 John 4:Cool, “We love Him because He first loved us” (1 John 4:19). If you don’t believe in love, you don’t believe in God because you were created because of love. If you see hatred everywhere and believe it exist, so does love. Hatred is a feeling, so does love.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
August 18, 2017, 02:28:22 PM
WHERE IS THE LOVE ?

most people says THERE's no FOREVER..
how come ?
church and other religions are not that pure ...
some make their own to earn money ... and theres  one big question that always pop on my mind everytime i see a CATHOLIC SCHOOL..
church always told us to give what you can !! iits better to give that to recieve !! we should share our blessings!!
BUT WHY?? BUT WHY?? but why poor children having a hhard time going to a catholic school ? if they are poor they must pass the schol;arship program ..
why the tuition fee on that school is always so expensive ? why only rich kid can afford to go on that schooll ? where is the equality ? whhere is the generosity ? where is the love and fairness ? whhere is the sharing of goods ?  ITS ALL THERE!! ITS ALL ON MMONEY!!

EVEN GOD LIVE IN A POOR AND DIFFICULT LIFE !! BUT WHY PRIESTS HAVE THEIR CAR,HOUSE with AIRCONDITION, while priests eats delicious and nutricious food while we can always see street children outside the church ? STARVING!!!
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
August 18, 2017, 11:03:59 AM
I quiet agree with you as at the high level of hatred in the society today make us almost believe the non existence of love in the world, talk of suicide attacks every were. War and countries manufacturing nuclear weapons, make it it Sim's that there is no more love in the world.
But to be sincere with us love still much exist all long as we still leave in this world, God is love and God still much leave in us. That is the reason we still have coexistence in the community, that is why we still appear in our worship places together and so much more.
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
https://t.me/xwshamim
August 18, 2017, 10:33:43 AM
Activity: 221
August 18, 2017, 09:50:43 AM
Love is an affection, if you're affected by a person or anything then you must be in love with that person or thing. in fact in my opinion hate is also a kind of love. when you hate someone you're affected by his or it's existence, you do care about him or you'll be aware about it's very own existence. Your emotion is affected, you're affected by them then it's love. Wink If you hate the fact that you love them then it is what you called hate, but it's still love, a negative kind of love. Love can also be a positive love a happy love but never a happy ever after Grin. it is when you understand them, accept them with all your heart and most importantly when you accept them whoever they are then it's Love. Love is definitely everywhere, it really is.
August 18, 2017, 09:33:12 AM
Yes love really exist from parents , animals and others i do believed that love really exist on this earth if not maybe we already have a war and love is the main center of all if you don't have love then you feel like your going to make a war and feel uncomfortable you always mad at one thing everyone deserve a love.

Love is the thing that we really need right now because of the problems that are happening in our world. Love exist in all aspects of life, not only in couple but even your family and friend can show their love to you. We should spread the love to everyone to remove the hatred that is covering our heart.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
August 18, 2017, 12:59:31 AM
Yes love really exist from parents , animals and others i do believed that love really exist on this earth if not maybe we already have a war and love is the main center of all if you don't have love then you feel like your going to make a war and feel uncomfortable you always mad at one thing everyone deserve a love.
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
August 18, 2017, 12:43:42 AM

love exist -  it is a cheap cosmetic, used to make ugly things look pretty.

Activity: 408
www.bitpaction.com
August 18, 2017, 12:28:12 AM
Yes love really exist.maybe other say no becausee they still not find the right on for them.
Activity: 430
Merit: 108
August 17, 2017, 10:48:15 PM
if the love doesn't exist , does the hate exist ?
according my visions i see the love doesn't exist nowdays ! everyone could love if you have a lot of bitcoins lol
Activity: 658
August 17, 2017, 09:25:11 PM
Love really exists and I believe that, why? Because we live all this time because of love, love of god, love of parents who have been taking care of us until now, even later we will build the next household also based on love
Activity: 115
August 17, 2017, 12:54:57 PM
if love doesn't exist, what would you call the feelings between to our families and friends and other relatives? if love doesn't exist, all people don't know the kindness or the feelings of being kind to each other. No people can help others if there's no love in their heart.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 17, 2017, 12:07:59 PM
Without love, we will not exist, we come from the love of our parents who love each other. In fact we will not exist in fetal form if there is no love. Needless to say, love is exist, they are real.
Pages:
Jump to: