Pages:
Author

Topic: Do NEO have any future? - page 12. (Read 2291 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 08:49:38 AM
Neo is one coin that I have thoroughly analysed and read a lot of reviews on, and I think it is a great coin. All I need right now, is a reasonable amount of funds to invest in the coin. It is a great project, and one that I would recommend for anyone to invest in. It is even worth investing and hodling for a long term. I see it has potential to do so much in the market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
August 17, 2018, 07:26:23 AM
NEO was for a long time the biggest Altcoins in my portfolio, but after Ontology was made NEO seems to have been in trouble, the price of NEO keeps dropping and it has lost more than 80% this year.
The total supply of Ontology are 10 times bigger than the total supply of NEO, and the price of Ontology are now around 11% of the price of NEO, this means that if all coins from both project was on the market, and they will one day, then Ontology would have a bigger market cap than NEO.
So what is the future of neo, I still hold most of my NEO but is worth holding it, or should I go full into ontology, or should I just work away from both coins?
Pages:
Jump to: