Pages:
Author

Topic: Do NEO have any future? - page 3. (Read 2291 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
December 01, 2018, 05:53:23 PM
Neo is backed up by the Chinese community and imagine how big the population is, in addition to that many other crypto people believed that Neo has a quality platform and technology that will perform very well in the crypto space.
NEO is backed up by the Chinese community but China country banning crypto, how could could they support it? Not only China are the people behind these coin, it may other countries have holding this in order to sustain the capability of NEO and still among the strongest coin in the market. Yet, it is competitive bt not string enough to compete XRP and ETH.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
December 01, 2018, 05:27:42 PM
Neo is backed up by the Chinese community and imagine how big the population is, in addition to that many other crypto people believed that Neo has a quality platform and technology that will perform very well in the crypto space.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
December 01, 2018, 05:13:34 PM
Neo is only dropping and dropping, if you are still holding it, then just keep it, maybe the price can recover, but for now, i do not think that it will happen.

Maybe it is easily going to touch five bucks per coin on the next few weeks (if everything keeps dropping even more)

It used to be a good coin, but a super hyped one.

Activity: 686
Merit: 257
December 01, 2018, 05:11:15 PM
Neo has been a strong and potential coin since it has just launched. The community support is really strong and the developers are hardworking, I do think it has a future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 05:04:44 PM
Of course neo has a future, just need to be able to properly go and buy coins , I think now is a good time to buy neo course is still actively used in China
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
December 01, 2018, 03:47:00 PM
Why somebody doubts in the NEO? One of the projects that develop ecosystem, train developers and make hackatons for young and beginners, make many for mass adoption. Yes, today NEO is cheap but price is not main. Future is main and willingness to integrate in the modern economy. Neo have it
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 05:15:09 PM
It seems to me at neo there is a huge potential for further development. And to it today even concedes to eth. I bought in addition still neo in the portfolio and I wait for growth of the price of it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 01, 2018, 03:39:46 PM
what surprised me neo is the fact that he grew up when the entire cryptocurrency fell in January-February 2018.  I think it says a lot.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
September 23, 2018, 11:44:40 AM
Neo is a very good positive project and yes it does have a future
It’s Blockchain is acceptable and it brings an easy interface as well

Copycats has definitely affected their rates, but it’s still up there
Activity: 140
September 01, 2018, 04:17:28 PM
In fact NEO is one of the most beloved crypto currencies in China, so it is often called "Chinese airtime". It has a good platform and not a bad market capitalization.
Activity: 156
September 22, 2018, 05:45:45 PM
It seems to me at neo there is a huge potential for further development. And to it today even concedes to eth. I bought in addition still neo in the portfolio and I wait for growth of the price of it.
Activity: 574
September 07, 2018, 04:45:07 AM
I heard that Ontology is going to replace Neo, but at the moment i haven't seen any ICO running on Ontology platform, so neo remains positions.
Why don't you hold both of them?
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 05:38:41 PM
Just wait until the Chinese government opens it's people up to crypto and stops these ridiculous bans.  You know the Chinese government wants to be able to track every purchase it's citizens makes. Once you know this you know crypto is here to stay.  May as well get on board now and get into Monero. 
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 03:47:40 PM
It is the one of most promising alternative cryptocurrencies now and of course it has even a far-sighted future which will be very profitable and necessary for cryptomarket.

Some people believe that NEO can become the market leader in a year or a bit later. I will be not surprised a lot if it happens and I have been holding this crypto. Watch this video about the altcoin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEeEChhKQ9A
Activity: 336
September 04, 2018, 05:21:21 PM
Neo has a high potential project, but needs more time. The number of investors is not much for me. I'm trusting and investing for neo.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 05:19:00 PM
NEO is currently really good for investment because it is really cheap, but I think it has lost a lot of reliability, most people thought that it would not be dropping the way it did and there is still uncertainty about it's future.
Activity: 378
September 01, 2018, 04:15:15 PM
NEO is a strong platform and a worthy opponent of Ethereum. NEO's ecosystem is expanding, I believe the value of NEO will grow again in the future. Neo transactions do not cost us NEO and we can get GAS. The value of NEO has fallen sharply in the past but that is inevitable with all altcoins. The market is showing signs of recovery, I believe the good news will be released and NEO could rebind back to about $ 100.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
August 30, 2018, 12:42:24 PM
NEO is a highly successful cryptocurrency created by a very successful team. Especially after the bullish period we have passed and after the values have been used as infrastructure for ICO projects during the months we have passed, the population has increased considerably. To think of today's prices, I think NEO is a good buying opportunity and I buy it often. I am confident that I have been researching seriously about the future, and NEO is hosting almost 75% of the portraits. I trust so much that I think that the investment I made during the next bull period will return to me with a very serious profit margin. That's why I always recommend NEO to many friends who want to invest.
copper member
Activity: 196
August 30, 2018, 12:40:47 PM
 Cryptro currency  market is going down. Neo is just come in market. So l think there is no chance success whenever whole crypto market is below flowing.but it will successful long time .
Activity: 126
August 30, 2018, 12:38:17 PM
Well, it actually has a really low price, so it is suitable if you want to invest in it aiming for long term profits, after all, it may take several years to get to the point where it was a few weeks back.
Pages:
Jump to: