Pages:
Author

Topic: Do NEO have any future? - page 2. (Read 2291 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 06, 2018, 06:16:40 PM
It depends just on the NEO. if they will move on and don't think about the depression market, but work on the project, they can have the future
Activity: 504
December 05, 2018, 06:47:31 PM
of course neo has a future. I think neo will potentially have a good future, why? because neo already has its own exchange and wallet, the community is also big. there are also some airdrop tokens that use the neo platform. from there, it shows if neo will be good again in the future. but now the price of neo down.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 06:28:51 PM
Well all the coins lost a lot of value, not only neo, but definitely have a future, neo is great in demand in China, I think at the moment to invest the best moment )
Activity: 406
December 05, 2018, 06:36:58 AM
I continue to believe in the huge potential for successful development of NEO in the future. Of course, due to the current situation on the crypto market, many good coins are experiencing major difficulties. But this situation gives an excellent opportunity for a bargain NEO, while the price now remains minimal.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 05, 2018, 05:59:31 AM
NEO was for a long time the biggest Altcoins in my portfolio, but after Ontology was made NEO seems to have been in trouble, the price of NEO keeps dropping and it has lost more than 80% this year.
The total supply of Ontology are 10 times bigger than the total supply of NEO, and the price of Ontology are now around 11% of the price of NEO, this means that if all coins from both project was on the market, and they will one day, then Ontology would have a bigger market cap than NEO.
So what is the future of neo, I still hold most of my NEO but is worth holding it, or should I go full into ontology, or should I just work away from both coins?

I am sure that today the purchase of NEO is becoming one of the best solutions for long-term investments in the future. Of course, part of the money can also be invested in the ONT. But I believe that NEO has more potential in the future. Excellent development team, useful technologies and a good development concept.
Activity: 233
December 02, 2018, 01:38:21 AM
NEO coin has to become strong in the crypto market and performing very well. This coin has a brighter future as this will compete to other altcoins in the crypto market. I do believe that this coin will reach $300 to $500 this year.
Activity: 728
December 02, 2018, 12:40:34 AM
NEO is one of the potential coins in my opinion. This NEO includes coins that can survive in the crypto currency market. Indeed the price of crypto currencies has always decreased in this one year period including the NEO. Therefore, this condition is a reasonable condition. It's true that you say that coins that have a greater supply will be easier to survive because the coins will have more active and smoother movements. Although many other coins such as Ontology have more supply but the technology carried by a coin is more important. In my opinion, NEO coins will still be potential and have a future because the technology can compete.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
December 01, 2018, 11:56:44 PM
for NEO it's good, and I also hold some, but when yesterday's market rose I sold NEO,
and now I only hold ontology, I don't say NEO is bad, but I only choose ontology from now on, because there are shareprofits for those holding ontology,
and all return to their respective choices, may hold both, may not,
but if for now I prefer an ontology because there is a profit share for the holder.
Activity: 658
December 01, 2018, 11:05:29 PM
Ontology is not as popular as Neo though,  the most important single factor affecting is the hostile position of Chinese government against cryptocurrency.  However,  cryptocurrency is huge in China despite the regulation.  As soon as government relax her rule on cryptocurrency,  Neo will flourish again!
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
December 01, 2018, 10:28:18 PM
Yeah, NEO is strong coin, it's called the Ethereum of China, i believe that NEO will develop strong and become a top coin. I'm holding NEO now to get GAS monthly, all ?NEO holder can earn GAS coin depend on how much NEO they hold.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 01, 2018, 10:24:39 PM
The price dumped isnt a surprise due to the market correction. If you will search for what are the best staking wallet, Neo is always included.

I dont hold neo and the calculation for its staking is reliable for those holders that has a lot of it.
Activity: 434
December 01, 2018, 09:26:11 PM
NEO was for a long time the biggest Altcoins in my portfolio, but after Ontology was made NEO seems to have been in trouble, the price of NEO keeps dropping and it has lost more than 80% this year.
The total supply of Ontology are 10 times bigger than the total supply of NEO, and the price of Ontology are now around 11% of the price of NEO, this means that if all coins from both project was on the market, and they will one day, then Ontology would have a bigger market cap than NEO.
So what is the future of neo, I still hold most of my NEO but is worth holding it, or should I go full into ontology, or should I just work away from both coins?

NEO seems to perform fairly equal to a good crypto, and what I can really think of it is nothing since I cannot predict what will happen in the market in the future. Just always think that if XRP surpassed the ETH without many noticing it, NEO might also do something good in the future that no one expects.
Activity: 196
December 01, 2018, 07:55:45 PM
The future of NEO is as solid as that of ETH, WAVES or any other altcoin within its ranks. I see it to be a coin that will compete with every other throughout the cryptocurrency future, it can never be pushed aside.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
December 01, 2018, 07:52:27 PM
Neo have really have big future because as far as I know that altcoin will become the next ethereum if the ether become the next bitcoin. The possible price for the neo will be thousands of dollars and maybe it will happen next year 2019 or 2020.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
December 01, 2018, 07:50:28 PM
NEO is arguably a good coin and since everything is getting slammed there is no surprise that NEO like any other altcoins is dropping considerably in value. I expect every coin to improve when the market recovers.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 01, 2018, 07:39:41 PM
NEO is currently really good for investment because it is really cheap, but I think it has lost a lot of reliability, most people thought that it would not be dropping the way it did and there is still uncertainty about it's future.

Different of points of view, I think that NEO is not recovered in the future due to the ban of government about cryptocurrency in China. So that the investment of this cryptos is very risky and extravagant. On this market have more potential cryptos for you to invest like EOS, XLM, ADA, TRX.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
December 01, 2018, 07:33:29 PM
I still think Neo has a good future among all platform based token. Maybe ethereum is the most popular platform based token among all. And Neo is the 2nd working platform token. Cause other platforms token like eos Ada is not working properly. Maybe ethereum is better in terms of popularity and marketcap but technically I think Neo is better. Neo have many features like no TX fees, tx speed, dividend, scalability, supported by many languages, good community, a open-source team like city of Zion support. And recently we saw many project based on Neo. So Ithink if Neo have great future.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
December 01, 2018, 06:32:16 PM
I have still in faith with NEO the only thing is the reason for a huge decrease of value is the raising of funds so this can be recover anytime soon once the market are gaining promising. Likewise, don't be afraid with your holding because it will turn back to its momentum.
As of now, we don't see any momentum around but the good thing is that to see the market slightly recover. Though it won't be that big enough to say bull run occurs or even totally recover from dumps but is an indication that we're moving and still investors do trades even with the current situation.
Activity: 196
December 01, 2018, 06:17:37 PM
I have still in faith with NEO the only thing is the reason for a huge decrease of value is the raising of funds so this can be recover anytime soon once the market are gaining promising. Likewise, don't be afraid with your holding because it will turn back to its momentum.
Activity: 364
December 01, 2018, 05:54:41 PM
I believe in NEO, it seems to me that this is a very promising and interesting project. I think this coin can go up soon.
Pages:
Jump to: