Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes - page 21. (Read 5060 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
April 12, 2019, 01:34:31 AM
Not just in trading on the other hand all the more in being it is told that whether you move unsuccessful single age try to achieve at one time many and look to it that you dont reiterate the inaccuracy and study from the former default that what misunderstanding you get finished which caused default. Whether everybody understands this and exonerates their fault so they buoy get excellent.It is a extremely usual saw which is told close to everybody in being and we get to capture it draggy in being. Equivalent cryptocurrency is extremely hard just you should be hard sufficiency to go on everyone default and actualize winner.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
April 12, 2019, 01:27:10 AM
Of course, errors in the world of cryptocurrency are very expensive. But if you do not do them, you will not learn anything. All normal profits from a long experience. And this is a normal situation.
i think the mistakes in the crypto world are inevitable, especially for someone who is still new.

i also experienced it several times and it further encouraged me to continue learning.
i am grateful, because of that experience until now i can avoid losses.
Activity: 59
April 12, 2019, 01:13:15 AM
Indeed we always create mistke in crypto aloof similar in trading purchase any currency that we assume 't recognise whether when gonna be breakthrough the cost on the other hand until the change it desire gonna be a shitcoins and no measure later each.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 11, 2019, 06:23:00 PM
I think "dont be afraid to making mistakes" that's wrong, maybe the right is don't be afraid to try. If we want to do something, we must do reseach first so we can avoid making mistake, To make our action is safe. And after do a reseach, dont be afraid to try, take action.

And you about crypto if you wrong to take action maybe you can loss all your money. So we try many thing to avoid making mistakes
Activity: 13
April 11, 2019, 06:03:41 PM
Of course, errors in the world of cryptocurrency are very expensive. But if you do not do them, you will not learn anything. All normal profits from a long experience. And this is a normal situation.
Not definitely, it's also a security measure to test new things with little amounts of money and if someone makes a mistake the loss won't hurt much but you've still learned your lesson. And to avoid even more losses it's better to read much before money can be lost.

Or may I ask where do you think own mistakes are better to learn from?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 11, 2019, 03:47:03 PM
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
April 11, 2019, 03:39:52 PM
Mistakes you make on the cryptocurrency market will be your first positive experience for the future.
Therefore, do not be afraid to make them.
Over time, you will learn to calculate their moves and errors will disappear themselves.
You need to believe in yourself and in those coins in which you invest and only then will you become successful.
copper member
Activity: 193
$martFund
April 11, 2019, 03:10:51 PM
You are probably right but making mistakes right now isn't any a leisure.  It cannot be avoided all we can do is to makes sure we learn from our mistakes and move on
Activity: 26
April 11, 2019, 02:44:07 PM
Role of what causes being to be captivating occasionally are any of the defy we visage, how we are capable to address them, the influence they get prepared on our being and in our trades, as good as the change effect later each aforementioned and finished. Capture trading representing example, a noob could commerce simply and create profits during the horseshit amble, on the other hand in deliver marketplace, it is a dissimilar tale, as the equivalent approach cannot be victimized anew.Try added approach to look whether it desire exercise and whether it does exercise, that strength be a narration exploit on your course of action.So be fleet, on the other hand achieve not be indifferent. All the more whether thither desire be wrong, you desire to be sure study not to quote it anew.
Activity: 25
April 11, 2019, 02:29:24 PM
Fault cannot be abstained shred buoy be reduced and that is close to swing a plenty of thoughtfulness into experience,we furthermore collect alot of ability and feel from fault which assist us move greater and many enlightened to keep off forthcoming fault. Furthermore we buoy signify from the fault additional humans get prepared antecedently and practice ourselves to elude the fault they madeSo fault buoy serve to be a help manus to winner occasionally
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
April 10, 2019, 04:02:34 PM
Mistake is bound to happen in life because we are humans however, mistakes shouldn't be repeated again else its considered as a choice. Don't be afraid to make mistakes because it makes us do the right thing.
I believe that you need to be as careful as possible in committing any actions with finances. Money is very difficult to earn and lose it is unacceptable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
April 10, 2019, 03:33:08 PM
Mistake is bound to happen in life because we are humans however, mistakes shouldn't be repeated again else its considered as a choice. Don't be afraid to make mistakes because it makes us do the right thing.
Activity: 56
April 10, 2019, 03:27:03 PM
And how do you guys generally choose the tokens for trading? The ones that show the higher volatility? Cause I evaluate much more parameters and for me innovations and prospects matter much more than just one day volatility. That's why I am trying to choose professional projects.. Of course, I cannot be right in 100% cases, however I always try to evaluate as much as I can
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
April 10, 2019, 03:06:40 PM
when we dare to try it is the main key. and in that experiment there must have been a failure. and failure will be the most remembered and will be very easy to pass in the future. therefore, failure is the beginning of great success.
It is about users because mistakes is part of our life and we will have to take it positive if we will take it as our own potential, rise and fall comes and go but those who use to sell at panic make mistake and those who hold with patience use to make progress, but once if you make mistake and suffer never repeat it again infect learn from it.
Activity: 61
April 10, 2019, 12:57:26 PM
You buoy try to keep off fault, on the other hand never be distrustful of forming single and neither should you be distrustful of default.The care of what desire occur strength be a regulation.Cryptocurrency occasionally buoy be extremely complicated and rummy, nearly largely when you obtain yourself in a condition you get never been uncovered to.When the marketplace is each great, fault are not simply observed, on the other hand when the condition of the marketplace appears to be on a rejection position, so care situate in and occasionally, we get distrustful of what ballplayer probable occur whether we capture a action also, to achieve what we get never been uncovered to. All the more whether you finally go, it is a stepping pit to get get greater and acquiring bigger winner.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
April 09, 2019, 07:30:51 PM
Mistake  is bound to happen, it is a sign of progress, ones I make a mistake I ensure I learn from it and ensure it wont happen again, I take my time to learn, research in details about a project before investing,also I take out time to ensure I take advantage of every moment in the CRYPTO space.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
April 09, 2019, 07:29:09 PM
Mistakes are a normal thing , and to make too , it seems to me that in the crypto-currency market you can make a mistake but the main thing is then not to allow it again!
Yes, everyone should ever do mistakes in his life. It is something unavoidable. But the key points are how we can learn from the mistakes and never repeat them again in the future. As people said that experience is the best teacher, the experience of making mistakes should be a good source for people to learn. But don't be inspired to make mistakes because of the people's saying. If we can avoid doing mistakes, it is much better.  Grin
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
April 09, 2019, 07:01:30 PM
You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

only through making mistakes people can learn something. book does not teach how to handle with fails and does not give us experience.
Let's not forget that books are the ones that first drive you to do that thing that end up with a failure so books are still very important because they can teach you how to think and what you should do after a failure. So books are still a very important part of the process.
I did not find a book that discusses cryptocurrency in my country. You give advice to read books and I think this problem is about crypto.
give me a book as a reference or I can get it on the internet.
I will read it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
April 09, 2019, 06:30:51 PM
I like this topic, it looks like an advice  to, people are really too scared of making mistakes and at the end they will end up making that the same mistake they are scared of.
Activity: 518
April 09, 2019, 06:28:14 PM
One should not be afraid of making mistakes. It is through mistakes that hard and persistent experience is earned. Therefore, do not be afraid, but act and remember how not to do to prevent the same mistakes in the future.
Mistakes are a normal thing , and to make too , it seems to me that in the crypto-currency market you can make a mistake but the main thing is then not to allow it again!
Pages:
Jump to: