Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes - page 22. (Read 5060 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
April 09, 2019, 06:25:56 PM
You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

We know that making mistake is unintentional in crypto making mistake is normal we are not perfect all the time, that why it's important to be careful to we do in crypto specially to your investment and assets. You cannot predict everything in crypto market.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
April 09, 2019, 06:15:06 PM
I have written articles and got to know that i committed blunders especially with details and facts. This is different from spelling errors. It makes me timid though especially in the crypto sphere,  i know readers see those blunders and just decide to let it pass. I can't stop writing tho,  but i make deeper researches when i writer to curb these mistakes and blunders
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
April 09, 2019, 06:10:09 PM
Very well said,  As long as we want perfection, we shouldn't  be afraid of making mistakes, if you fear making mistakes, then you are not ready to move or give room to the next level. That means you want to keep doing the same thing all over , Trying new things helps you increase and improve, failure or mistakes makes you better because you get to learn a better way of improving.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
April 09, 2019, 06:05:01 PM
You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

We should really accept our mistakes and embrace it and learn from it in other to be able to trade professionally.  Many traders including the professional one do lose money in trading and most times this loses do come from mistakes in trading.  It is very important that we do understand this so we would not began to call trading names because of our own mistakes.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
April 09, 2019, 05:57:11 PM
Actually, not all the times we are doing good and make a good decision in life because we are human being. Somehow we made mistake because we dont know yet well, like in trading and investing crypto, it is normal to have mistake because that is part to be a good trader which is you can grown up by addressing your all mistake you have done.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
April 09, 2019, 05:51:18 PM
One should not be afraid of making mistakes. It is through mistakes that hard and persistent experience is earned. Therefore, do not be afraid, but act and remember how not to do to prevent the same mistakes in the future.

If we're being afraid to commit that mistakes, learning process will be hampered due to that reason. Always face your fears and as you moved on eventually you'll gain acquired knowledge that will fulfill all your dreams in life. Struggles will help you cope up with failures, because you tend to become stronger instec of being hopeless.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
April 09, 2019, 05:46:37 PM
Only a man with a shallow mind will be afraid of making mistakes in the journey of life. With regards to the crypto ecosystem, mistakes are the basic requirement to become a strategic and successful investor or trader. My first ever mistake i made in the crypto space was not selling a token I had which was worth $1100 and later sold it for $450. This has made me know when to sell and when to hodl if necessary. Mistakes are part of our existence on this world we live in, so its either you accept it or learn to minimize the level at which you make mistakes. 
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
April 09, 2019, 05:29:07 PM
One need not to be afraid of making mistake as that will help you not to make bigger mistake in the future and at the same time, the people that head about your mistake will learn from it and that will help them not to make such mistake again.
Activity: 276
April 09, 2019, 05:18:33 PM
One should not be afraid of making mistakes. It is through mistakes that hard and persistent experience is earned. Therefore, do not be afraid, but act and remember how not to do to prevent the same mistakes in the future.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
April 09, 2019, 05:12:13 PM

only through making mistakes people can learn something. book does not teach how to handle with fails and does not give us experience.
Let's not forget that books are the ones that first drive you to do that thing that end up with a failure so books are still very important because they can teach you how to think and what you should do after a failure. So books are still a very important part of the process.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
April 09, 2019, 05:03:11 PM
Mistakes can make as our lesson to learn many things. In cryptocurrency world there is always a second time around so never be afraid of making a mistakes nor failed on something you are working with, be it your owned guide for you to make it right in your next moved.
opportunity will never be there a second time. they come once, if there's another chance it's a different situation. stay focused, learn from experience, and take advantage of the market situation.
Yeah it is not always bad time and not all the time a good time, so if you made a mistake in your past about your investment don’t be afraid of it, once mistake happens but it will help you avoid so many other mistake in future, I always learn from it and take more chances even if lose once, because I know my future is gonna be bright as long as I trust my abilities.
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
April 09, 2019, 02:08:32 PM

only through making mistakes people can learn something. book does not teach how to handle with fails and does not give us experience.
Activity: 490
freelanex.io
April 09, 2019, 02:04:26 PM
Mistakes are a loss as well as a very valuable thing for the future. Mistakes will not only be traversed in crypto trading or investment but on every side of life that will make someone learn to be better.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
April 09, 2019, 01:58:11 PM
Like they say, mistakes are part of the learning curve. Just like it happens in real life, so also it is in cryptocurrency. You can only get better by learning from your past mistakes and shaping your future in the process. In this business, you will most definitely make mistakes either by your decisions or your influences. The most important thing is that you try as much as you can to learn from these mistakes.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
April 09, 2019, 01:51:43 PM
Thank you for sharing the facts that we often encounter in the present when participating in the crypto market. I think yesterday's failure was a success today. Therefore you will have a lot of experience and Good strategy for the step you have chosen. Because victory and defeat are always close together.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 09, 2019, 12:48:16 PM
I try not to make mistakes. But sometimes the cryptocurrency market makes a sharp move down and it brings me losses. At such moments, I think about changing strategies.
Yes, mistakes are made by everyone. Especially at the beginning of his path, but you need to take from them only positive. This is your next invaluable experience.
Activity: 434
April 09, 2019, 12:17:17 PM
Mistakes are not made only by the person who does not do anything. In any activity, whatever you do, there will always be mistakes. It is better to make a mistake and learn, then to be afraid to make it and stand aside.
I made many mistakes in cryptocurrencies before I learned how to trade and invest correctly. All these mistakes went to my advantage.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
April 09, 2019, 11:58:19 AM
I try not to make mistakes. But sometimes the cryptocurrency market makes a sharp move down and it brings me losses. At such moments, I think about changing strategies.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
April 09, 2019, 10:39:54 AM
Only the one who does nothing at all is not mistaken. Mistakes are natural occurrences in the life of any person, especially in a crypto trader or investor. The crypto market is like a very complex equation with many unknowns. They are simply impossible to take into account. In order to minimize the consequences of erroneous decisions, each crypto market player should adhere to the rules of money management and risk only those means it is not a pity to lose.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 08, 2019, 10:47:32 PM
when we dare to try it is the main key. and in that experiment there must have been a failure. and failure will be the most remembered and will be very easy to pass in the future. therefore, failure is the beginning of great success.
Pages:
Jump to: