Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes - page 49. (Read 5058 times)

copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
January 30, 2019, 08:14:15 AM
Yes you don't be afraid of making mistakes because every person do the mistake and learn a new thing to do some mistake so do not be afraid.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
January 30, 2019, 07:19:07 AM
You can't be afraid of making mistakes but do afraid of making big mistakes. I mean this is crypto world and any mistake here can cost you big time financially and can bring you in a dire situation. So be careful while making any move.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
January 30, 2019, 07:14:27 AM
Every mistake I have made has taught me a valuable lesson and this is why I am never scared of taking a leap of faith because if it works out, I win, if it doesn't work out, I learn. It's as simple as that.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
January 30, 2019, 07:14:06 AM
Of course, you should not be afraid to make mistakes, but also to be too irresponsible to some issues, too, is not necessary. Cryptocurrency is a large financial risk and to reduce them should be carefully studied many of the issues and also to draw conclusions from the mistakes of others.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
January 30, 2019, 07:02:41 AM
You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

I agree with your words that we should not be afraid to make mistakes, because sometimes we can take lessons from the mistakes we have made. but I think we will find it difficult to eliminate the fear of failure, because the risk of failure is loss, so it is very difficult to eliminate fear of failure, we only need to regulate our minds so that we do not have excessive fear.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
January 30, 2019, 06:55:32 AM
Fear has really caused a lot of things in the crypto space, most especially when it comes to buying and selling. Sometimes, it is the fear of missing out and at another time, it is the fear of uncertainties.
Whichever one it is, when you are afraid, there is tendency of making mistakes and sometime the mistakes are irreversible, but they make us to learn and never to repeat them again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 30, 2019, 06:36:45 AM
i am not afraid of making mistakes. that is something you should take care and focus on experience. That is exactly what I mean. I would like to participate in a lot of spheres making mistakes and getting experience turning it in money in LR
Activity: 756
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 30, 2019, 06:27:35 AM
Mistakes will make us learn and it will help us make wise decisions but mistakes often hit us hard that we usually give up. Our market has a lot of risks and it makes us to commit mistakes, we just have to be careful and wise at all times.
but how to do it? when people lose all their savings because they have chosen the wrong strategy. how do they have to stay calm and wise?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
January 30, 2019, 06:17:47 AM
Mistakes are made by everyone, but not everyone views them as an invaluable experience and perceive them as they are!

Each of us makes mistakes. It's inevitable. Sometimes a high price is paid for mistakes, especially on currency markets. It's important to learn from mistakes, draw conclusions from them for the future and try not to repeat the same mistakes.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
January 30, 2019, 06:14:52 AM
Mistakes will make us learn and it will help us make wise decisions but mistakes often hit us hard that we usually give up. Our market has a lot of risks and it makes us to commit mistakes, we just have to be careful and wise at all times.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
January 30, 2019, 05:54:33 AM
Life is an 80 year game anyways, its good to keep that in perspective when going on about it and of course when it comes to investing too.
Activity: 780
January 30, 2019, 05:19:47 AM
The cryptocurrency market constantly throws us new challenges and as it develops, we have to adapt to new realities. This makes us constantly move forward and make a lot of mistakes. I agree that this should not stop you, you just have to draw conclusions and move on.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
January 30, 2019, 04:48:19 AM
as we say in mistakes, we learn, especially if we are talking about cryptography. Of course, they cannot be avoided, the market is new every day, new surprises, not everyone can adapt so quickly to the situation, foresee and avoid any mistakes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 04:35:04 AM
Mistakes are made by everyone, but not everyone views them as an invaluable experience and perceive them as they are!
Activity: 428
January 30, 2019, 04:30:33 AM
I agree with you, if you are afraid to make a mistake, you will never be able to get the necessary experience for further development. The cryptocurrency market is still at the initial stage of development and this is a great chance to study it and become an expert, even at the cost of mistakes.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
January 30, 2019, 04:18:12 AM
I think the risk of investing in cryptocurrencies is huge and should be considered a game for the brave. All that has to be done is to keep an eye on the changes in the cryptocurrency market and control losses in a timely manner.
Activity: 686
January 30, 2019, 04:15:34 AM
With mistakes that can make us better and grow, but don't repeat mistakes. Learning in crypto is not easy, mistakes often occur because the predictions made are not right but all of this is learning to be able to progress. We are often deceived by analyzing ourselves and others but learning on the market chart will give a little picture to be more observant.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 03:53:48 AM
I've heard this misconception, so I've done a lot of them a while ago. I was lucky that they became non-fatal. In a dollar equivalent, I did not make crazy money through sales, but this will be a great lesson and I will not repeat it in the future.
Activity: 700
BBOD Trading Platform
January 30, 2019, 03:40:43 AM
the mistakes we make will be an experience for your future trade journey, therefore if you ever make a mistake don't get caught up constantly in these mistakes. try to fix it
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 30, 2019, 03:37:43 AM
I made huge mistake of holding token of Money Token ICO when they launched on the exchange & even purchased some more on the exchange to Hold it longer term but I realised my mistake after watching new projects listing patterns. There is a trend going on now whenever new project launch their token on exchange initially their price goes up & within a week their price starts to drop. My learning from mistake was to sale the new ICO token when launched on the exchange & buyback in cheap to multiply my holdings later if the project have potential.
Pages:
Jump to: