Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes - page 45. (Read 5058 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 50
Crypto will save my kids!
February 01, 2019, 02:03:55 PM
well we all running forward and moving backward sometimes but this does not mean we give up. We comeback stronger ready to not make the same mistake. Doing this will strenghten your investment strategy and you can also share your bad experiences with cryptos so others will not step where you did...myself I had a few bad investments but it was the bear market so it was my fault...
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
February 01, 2019, 01:37:07 PM
I think it's absolutely right, but here you need to do a lot of risks. experience by making mistakes. Winning in other ways will be by chance.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
February 01, 2019, 01:10:59 PM
as partisan with the business on crypto finance works on manage to sacrifice use of work of ideals that they might be as fine to gains of returns on consequence and helps on extensive as improving challenge as defining use with reference of strategics of personal absence on field and stands with the business to helps of more on applying modest of improvisation with the chance as appealing movement on trending with the business on service with the moderation.

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
February 01, 2019, 01:07:12 PM
I'm not afraid to experience mistakes, but I'm afraid if I fail. this is more important because if it fails I will definitely lose big. so instead of recklessly making a decision I would rather think wisely when something doesn't match my predictions.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 01, 2019, 01:06:04 PM
we learn from mistakes and in most cases people learn best from their mistakes than from the mistakes of other people, because everyone thinks that what happened to others cannot be with him. The most important thing is to learn a lesson from an error then it will not be in vain.
but how to understand what lesson brought you this or that mistake? it is very difficult if you make mistakes in the deal in which you are not well experienced
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
February 01, 2019, 12:59:52 PM
we learn from mistakes and in most cases people learn best from their mistakes than from the mistakes of other people, because everyone thinks that what happened to others cannot be with him. The most important thing is to learn a lesson from an error then it will not be in vain.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
February 01, 2019, 12:52:25 PM
Mistakes are always there and we can't do anything about it if it will come. The good thing is that you realized what your mistakes are and that serve as a lesson to you so next time you need to be careful.
Activity: 518
February 01, 2019, 12:49:28 PM
When a man is panic-stricken, he usually makes mistakes. In the crypto world, these mistakes can cost too much. That is why, in any situation, even when my alts are falling, I am trying to stay calm.
Activity: 420
February 01, 2019, 12:47:38 PM
Sometimes mistakes cost a lot of money! When at stake is a large amount or the last of your money is no right to make a mistake, so of course it is difficult to take a step. You need to risk otherwise you will not achieve anything, but the risk must be carefully calculated and justified. In cryptocurrency it is difficult to get a lot of money without risk.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
February 01, 2019, 12:30:51 PM
There will be no perfection in this world, even there are saying that practice will make you perfect. there are no such perfect in this.
You need to commit mistakes to be better, that will serve as your greatest teacher and experience in life.
That will make you wiser and smarter to make more good decision in the future. with out a mistake you will always be a beginner.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
February 01, 2019, 12:24:15 PM
This is the best way of how to learn about the market. You will never reach something on this market without patience and without an ability to analyse your mistakes. The main idea is that if you made such a mistake, you will research the reasons and will never repeat the same mistake.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
February 01, 2019, 12:19:32 PM
You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

Yes in crypto-related investments you must aware that any mistakes that you commit along the way while you are investing in cryptocurrency will directly translate into losses. Thats the risk associated with crypto-currency thats why remember this saying "Invest only that you can Afford to lose" Always do precaution everytime you trade or invest in crypto-space.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
February 01, 2019, 11:58:13 AM
Yes i have some mistakes in investing in the ICO. But now i have learnt too much from my mistakes. Now i will invest in Oath protocol which is a good project.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 858
February 01, 2019, 11:55:49 AM
You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

I think that many people will agree with me that it is much better to learn from the mistakes of others than from their own. In addition, in cryptocurrencies, mistakes are fraught with the loss of large sums of money and this forces one to act more cautiously with regard to risks.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 01, 2019, 11:42:59 AM

Making mistakes is inevitable and it is something that we must accept especially if you are a trader or an investor but that does not mean that you can make all the mistakes you want because that will cost you money and no one has an unlimited amount of capital to sustain infinite losses, so after you make a mistake you need to think very carefully about it and try to find where did you fail and if you could do something to correct that.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
February 01, 2019, 10:32:20 AM
I am not afraid of making mistakes, you know, it is something you learn and then become more experienced. just learn this lesson and get experience. Man, it is essentiaL!
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
February 01, 2019, 09:51:42 AM
There is no loss in trying, and nobody wants to regret not trying
Don’t be scared to take a step in trading or investing

If it goes wrong? Learn from it
If it works perfectly, learn from it too
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
February 01, 2019, 09:43:23 AM
It is hard to really take the step but once you can take it then you are free from unlimited trade to give and get , the market now is some how skeptical to every one to trade but the bold step is a nature to make it work out with no fair.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
February 01, 2019, 09:34:42 AM
You are right. When market is bountiful we know we can bear risk easily. But at this bear market moment,it pains a lot when one loses any little because each coin at hand now is so much valued and somehow quite little to what we are looking toward to.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
February 01, 2019, 09:25:51 AM
Perception of each of its mistakes, this is a ladder leading to the top of success. Every time you make mistakes, you see vulnerabilities in your strategy, and what could be better than that?
Pages:
Jump to: