Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not be fooled - page 17. (Read 3960 times)

Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
March 16, 2020, 07:06:53 AM
Coronavirus is the reason why market is in very bad shape, it will be very stupid to exit because of this while others are making good choice presently, many are already saying it's the end for crypto but the fact is Bitcoin died several times in the past and it's still alive today, do not be fooled by those who don't understand the technology
Wise investors think otherwise, as I have mentioned before, Buy when there is blood in the streets . I know that the market is really in very very bad shape because of the corona virus pandemic, but we can't do anything about it, the virus has spread out and taking a dent on the global economy.

But as crypto investors, others might think that this is the end, however, majority will say that this is just the beginning of the bullish run, so just invest and don't be fooled by the those who panic. Make the best of this situation.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
March 16, 2020, 07:06:32 AM
You have stated the situation very nicely in simple words, i agree with you, i think it is once again whales and speculators that are causing this panic and sell offs and they are personally accumulating more coins so benefitting out of panic and dumping from weak hands.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
March 16, 2020, 06:56:10 AM
Coronavirus is the reason why market is in very bad shape,
Stock market but not the crypto field.

it will be very stupid to exit because of this while others are making good choice presently, many are already saying it's the end for crypto but the fact is Bitcoin died several times in the past and it's still alive today, do not be fooled by those who don't understand the technology
As of my understanding you are in contradiction of your own statements.
There is no corona virus before but yet bitcoin will go deep.
Why is this different?
Corona virus or not bitcoin will move which no one could explain.
You could put all the news and events of the world but yet it is not connecting with how the bitcoin market will fluctuate.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 413
March 16, 2020, 06:38:50 AM
I'm not being fooled but when my health is on the line, I would sell some of my portfolio to buy food, disinfectants, and other necessities in times like this. That is not a stupid decision, it is just common sense. If I survived this pandemic, there is always a chance to earn money and buy cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 504
Merit: 25
March 16, 2020, 05:56:45 AM
Coronavirus is the reason why market is in very bad shape, it will be very stupid to exit because of this while others are making good choice presently, many are already saying it's the end for crypto but the fact is Bitcoin died several times in the past and it's still alive today, do not be fooled by those who don't understand the technology
Pages:
Jump to: