Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not ever complain, You must believe in every action you decide. - page 8. (Read 890 times)

Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
you have the right strategy. those people who constantly complain about the market - simply do not study and do not work in order to become better and earn more money
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Complains wont change anything but i pity those who invested in btc when bitcoin price was surging in 2017 and by now they havent make back any profits,the best advice i can give is investors should learn to have patience and learn about trading to sustain till better market value returns
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
Of course. Only complaining about the situation would give people nothing. Only their energy would be lost. The crypto market is like it goes up and down alternatively. Try to stay calm and trade cryptocurrency wisely. It is better to learn crypto trading.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
why do people complain about the market situation? complain about the drop in altcoin prices? complain because bitcoin dominates the market today rather than altcoin?
yes, isn't every action you decide is the result of your research? if every decision you have made, you also have to believe in it.
yes ... but if you are not sure about that, it doesn't matter either, because it is your right, but remember to never regret it when you make other decisions that are more risky than the previous choice.

until now I still hold the altcoin bag and also bitcoin, I do not panic, do not complain, remain patient, and of course always confident of every action I have decided.
People will complain about present market situation pal,many people want quick profits and not everyone is capable of holding coins for years. Dont forget that some people invested in bitcoin when it was at 20k in 2018 just imagine if you are among those people,wont you complain? for these people to make back what theyve lost bitcoin must surge in value over 20,000$$
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
https://token-sale.fredenergy.org Supporter
why do people complain about the market situation? complain about the drop in altcoin prices? complain because bitcoin dominates the market today rather than altcoin?
yes, isn't every action you decide is the result of your research? if every decision you have made, you also have to believe in it.
yes ... but if you are not sure about that, it doesn't matter either, because it is your right, but remember to never regret it when you make other decisions that are more risky than the previous choice.

until now I still hold the altcoin bag and also bitcoin, I do not panic, do not complain, remain patient, and of course always confident of every action I have decided.
Pages:
Jump to: