Pages:
Author

Topic: Do Not Panic! - page 6. (Read 2057 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
November 30, 2018, 05:02:07 AM
If you panic about the current situation it will lead to selling the coins in the market. Look at the outside news there are many major companies showing interest towards the blockchain and Bitcoin which will help to increase the price in the next year. So instead of panic about the market, it is better to hold them as long as possible until the market starts recovering.

If you panic about anything you will probably end up with some kind of problem, financial or physical. Crypto market will recover it's price, about the rest there is nothing to be recovered, community is growing definitely, crypto world didn't stop with grow, interest is rising too, now crypto is in every news, people talk about this technology much more than ever before. Holding is always a good advice for new people, but holders should always have some amount for trading and making more coins on this fluctuations that crypto coins are making almost every day.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 03:40:37 AM
If you panic about the current situation it will lead to selling the coins in the market. Look at the outside news there are many major companies showing interest towards the blockchain and Bitcoin which will help to increase the price in the next year. So instead of panic about the market, it is better to hold them as long as possible until the market starts recovering.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
November 30, 2018, 02:58:25 AM
this is good news and hopefully it will be true where ETFs and BAKKTs will have a significant effect on changing crypto prices and this is awaited by crypto holders around the world to have a bull run as soon as possible and they are thirsty for profits that multiply like the end of 2017
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 02:53:06 AM
Now there is no need to panic about the market because now the market situation is not accurate which makes many people panic. Now, this is the right time to buy as many coins as possible in the market because we bought the coins at the value and now it is right to average our previous buys.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
November 30, 2018, 02:02:47 AM
Swiss Bitcoin ETF has been approved and SEC ETF will be approved in December and there is BAKKT coming in December 12th, Bitcoin will Bull Run this year, this price drop was a dump in order to push prices down than they will rebuy it and the price will rebounce very strongly forcing a bull run, otherwise people wont have force to push price high, after this rebounce everyone will talk about BTC and the bull run will be the longest in history(1BdgaR4mWNbDckDqnC1PqLxS26Y1PFiN4h)!
I don’t know if there is really going to be a Bull run this year, people have talked a lot of about that since this year began but it all never happened. As for the price, I don’t know if the current price of Bitcoin is really the lowest, it’s possible there is still going to be further decrease, but $3k isn’t much to lose for some people. And by the way, the price has bounced back to $3,800 now. Let’s see how it ends this year.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
November 29, 2018, 03:01:34 PM
Swiss Bitcoin ETF has been approved and SEC ETF will be approved in December and there is BAKKT coming in December 12th, Bitcoin will Bull Run this year, this price drop was a dump in order to push prices down than they will rebuy it and the price will rebounce very strongly forcing a bull run, otherwise people wont have force to push price high, after this rebounce everyone will talk about BTC and the bull run will be the longest in history(1BdgaR4mWNbDckDqnC1PqLxS26Y1PFiN4h)!

As far as I know Bakkt was announce to have an extension up to January 2019 if I am not mistake. Also I suggest that next time if you will give an updates about this things kindly post the link about the information about this things okay. Otherwise, for sure most of the community will thought that you are just telling an hearsay or rumors only.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
November 29, 2018, 02:55:32 PM
Your reaction to the falling prices should be balanced. You should stay away from panic selling, as this will cause financial ruin. But at the same time, a volatile digital asset such as Bitcoin should be subjected to periodic profit booking.
Activity: 630
Merit: 118
November 29, 2018, 12:55:10 PM

woow.... this is good news for me, maybe for us Grin  waiting for ETF and now the result really good, i hope good news always come in the future, and make bitcoin price to the moon such before, and you're right we must not panic, because many people and many company support bitcoin, maybe we're will winn,,, very hope
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 9
Kill E'm With Kindness
November 29, 2018, 02:03:27 PM
I think I really do agree with what you are saying I believe that before the year ends BTC will surely be to reaching its ATH or maybe overpass it ! This is really a big strategy of whales to manipulate the prices for them to be able to get a good ROI before the year ends ! So even I will be holding to these words you said and keeping my investments to my wallets and wait for the pump before selling it ! I am not a good trader & just a beginner but I won't let them destroy my ROI ! Good Luck for every small traders like me ! ^_^
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
November 29, 2018, 12:02:07 PM
So, what's the essence of that wallet address you dropped there? A kind of compensatory tip for your prophecy or sorcery?

Well, if there is still anyone in this market and still panics, they should look for some other kind of business. Cryptocurrency isn't for the lilly-hearted.
Crypto is for strong people who can hold, understanding the technology is more better than looking at the current price.
Price changes from time to time but development will continue and as long as people are willing to adopt the technology, it will make the price great once adoption increases.
Yes I agree on that vrupto is really for the people who has a strong hand and can hold for a long time. I believe that when th spruce drop sharply there are so many people that is become more panic and some are really losing there hope fue to a Big loss that they experience because of the dropping of the price. O believe that we need to fucos and don't panic to make profit.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
November 29, 2018, 09:14:10 AM
So, what's the essence of that wallet address you dropped there? A kind of compensatory tip for your prophecy or sorcery?

Well, if there is still anyone in this market and still panics, they should look for some other kind of business. Cryptocurrency isn't for the lilly-hearted.
Crypto is for strong people who can hold, understanding the technology is more better than looking at the current price.
Price changes from time to time but development will continue and as long as people are willing to adopt the technology, it will make the price great once adoption increases.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
November 29, 2018, 08:42:34 AM

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 08:30:03 AM
I doubt that the market recovery will begin this year. Too weak market. My opinion is that the restoration will begin only in 2019. In 2019, there will be a lot of important events.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
November 29, 2018, 07:03:39 AM
right now I'm afraid when I see the price of coins in the trading market declining, I hope that the price of coins in January will get better, I have suffered a lot of losses, everyone must have panicked seeing the price of coins drop
Well, the question I want to be asking you right now is that, since you have been getting afraid and all worked up, has that solved any problem for you thus far? I guess not! We have all experience these things and in a way as investors we still experience it, except for few of the ones some of us get to trade once in a while.

However, the fact remains that the market may be the way it is now, but that does not mean it will be like that forever. We are in a stage where the market is giving opportunity to buy, so buy and stop getting worried, and even if you cannot buy, then be patient.
copper member
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 06:35:45 AM
Look at silver's chart Smiley I think there are similar situations. But bitcoin will update new highs sooner than 31 years.

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 05:30:07 AM
Yes it correct Swiss ETF is already up and running but Bakkt will come but not later than early 2019. This event will surely have an impressive impact on the price of bitcoin. It a fact that we have been expecting the last quarter rally for this year like the past years but unfortunately it is yet to happen. The much-expected rally will soon appear. There is no need to panic and sell to lose rather panic to buy and make much profit.                                                                     
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
November 28, 2018, 04:29:47 AM
As far i know people now are panicking especially those inexperienced in BTC movement, They going on panic selling, And they blame btc to be a scam?
copper member
Activity: 72
Borden Will Just Hodl.
November 28, 2018, 04:27:44 AM

Something wrong with your brain, I don't see any valuable information in your post. This news doesn't have any positive impact into our faith as investor/ trader and I see it just like promotion. In this situation everyone will panic and try to safe their asset in many ways, you should give us solutions or new strategy about it, it's more worth for us. Think again before write and I hope you promote it out side bitcointalk forum.
In this situation, no one should actually be panicking. This is a market with great opportunity and anyone who understands that will realize that instead of panicking, focusing on that great opportunity and seeing now as an advantage to get in at a good price for the long run is the best thing to be doing. Obviously, panicking can never help anyone, and anyone who ends up doing that now is basically going to end up regretting it in the long run.

Yeah man, for anyone who bought btc at the top last year!!! Look at the discounts!!! My God!!
Soo juicy!! This is when ppl.should be going deep in it. Not selling at a loss.. but eh, everyone has their own strategy I guess.
copper member
Borden Will Just Hodl.
November 28, 2018, 04:24:22 AM
For the current situation i am just buying coins and hold those for few weeks, there is no need to panic in this field just wait for right time and trade so it will help you to make profit.

Probably just accumulate and stake a few coins. I like coins that give me dividends or stakes. At least they keep on giving. No worries about the crash.
copper member
Borden Will Just Hodl.
November 28, 2018, 04:22:51 AM
There are many traders who are aware that panicking can results to losses. Many traders are focusing on how they will control their emotions for them to not panic and avoid losses.

Fighting one's emotions is a heck of a challenge though. It takes time and belief.
Pages:
Jump to: