Pages:
Author

Topic: DO NOT SELL! JUST HODL - You've not loss any money if you haven't sold. - page 5. (Read 4506 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
at least by not selling and holding a hold will make the price not fall deeper, and not damage the market price, this will also make your money safe and not lost even you can get multiple benefits if you are able to resist the temptation to sell assets you have
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I know that it can be hard when so many negative comments about bitcoin are taking place but this is why if you want to convince yourself about the potential of bitcoin the best thing you can do is to read the whitepaper, all the comments of satoshi in the forum and all the improvements the developers have implemented.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
yes, this is true. now is not the right time to sell assets because the altcoin price is at its lowest point in 2018. so that holding assets is the best way so we don't lose the capital we have spent. it's better if we trade with more than one market. so we can sell assets at the highest price.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
Selling is good but it must worth generating profit that fits your set goal for the coin. During times when the price are down, inexperienced investors or holders sell off their coins at low prices out of panic. In the end, they are faced with losses which is nothing to write home about. Patience is key in crypto investment.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Well said - Just HODL.
Not only hold, buy low whenever you can.
In my case, I've been regularly buying BTC for more than half a year.
The lower the price, the more I buy.
It really needs patience and faith in the spirit of the Bitcoin.
Holding firm and investing regularly for at least 2 halving periods. 
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
I see a lot of optimism and a lot of hope; I frankly try to convince myself, but I seriously deny that there could be such a recovery to recover 90% of losses that occurred in recent months.
It can happen, but certainly not in the short term.
need long time to recovery our asset that dropped more than 90%.it is not easy to do and we should make persue other investor to talk about opportunity in this bloody market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
I see a lot of optimism and a lot of hope; I frankly try to convince myself, but I seriously deny that there could be such a recovery to recover 90% of losses that occurred in recent months.
It can happen, but certainly not in the short term.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
I agree with you, when market conditions like this if our assets have fallen quite a lot, better do not panic and hold. just calm down, the market will improve again and prices will rise. should be when the price drops like this we must buying gradually to seek profits if the price rises suddenly. do not sell. keep hold is a good choice.
Activity: 392
Until you sold your bitcoin at a loss,  you have not lost any money at all. The quantity of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies you have will remain but the price can fall or rise. You stand the chance to gain more once there is a reversal of downtrend. Selling your cryptocurrencies at a loss is the worst thing to do.
Activity: 80
Anything can happen in a crypto price but don't panic if you are a good investor, you have to be patient no matter how the price go low, it will still rise. so keep calm and wait till the price rice again. Wink Wink
Activity: 56
We should always be optimistic about the future of bitcoin as the number of users continues to increase and is also supported by many devs. hold will make us successful and rich in the future.
Activity: 27
Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again.
Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy

What do you think? How low bitcoin can go?

Just hodl it
you're right, hold is a good policy. Now is not the good time to sell, it's the good time to invest. Now is the the moment for the people with good strategizes, no place for the weak hands. Have faith.
Activity: 54
Merit: 5
That's right, you wont loss money if you dont sell. If you think you loss , think why did you invest in the first place or why are you here? Me , Im here to support digital currency
like bitcoin and other alts so  I just leave my coins there and see them grow and look ahead.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
I agree with your point. We should not sell our coin at the moment. We need to be optimistic. THis is when we need a good spirit power. Do not be afraid. The more coins you sell, the more money you loss. I will not sell my coin even if I have to hold them for more than 2 years
Activity: 266
the market works, just not as many people need. it is at this moment that I think coins are being formed, which will give a good profit in the future

The number of the tokens is growing constantly but it does not ever mean that the value of the cryptos is increasing. I am for investing in trusted cryptos and holding them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
Maybe yes. But there are more and more rumors of a total collapse, which for the altcoins seems almost certain (I do not think that the token based on ETH can be resumed)
Then, everything is possible. As the Latins said, "spes ultima dea"
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
Indeed, we will lose or feel a loss if we sell it now. Because all we have to do now is continue to hold and hold for the long term. And don't you become a panic seller because it will make you lose what you have. Keep holding and be patient waiting for an increase.
Activity: 270
I will not sell all altcoins at the moment but hold them for a greater chance to appear before I sell. If you be in hurry to sell at this time, you will regret coming months.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again.
Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy

Just hodl it

Do not sell just HODL.  Well for me I think you're right because if you hodl for the long term you can earn a good profit for hodling.  Just be patience and wait for the green days.
Hold is the best thing to do right now. I  believe most of people here are losing money right now and if you sell you lose. Its really weird and stupid if you sell your coin right now cause in few month there is a lot of even that could boost cryptocurrency market.
I know all of us nowadays are having a nervous breakdown due to what is happening in the value of the market but for me don't lose hope don't let this moment ruin your entire crypto life, it is just normal don't see the market now and let us wait for the right moment for us to be able to sell again at profit and not at loss.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

Just hodl it

Do not sell just HODL.  Well for me I think you're right because if you hodl for the long term you can earn a good profit for hodling.  Just be patience and wait for the green days.
Hold is the best thing to do right now. I  believe most of people here are losing money right now and if you sell you lose. Its really weird and stupid if you sell your coin right now cause in few month there is a lot of even that could boost cryptocurrency market.
Pages:
Jump to: