Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not trust everything you see in the internet - page 5. (Read 906 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Yes don not believe everything you see in the internet, because you never know if it is the whole story of half truth or even false information to mislead you. Some people, company or even organization can manipulates the situation and turn the truth into lies, and lies into truth, so very careful and learn how to examine each thing you hear, and you see.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 629
Indeed dont easily believe what you see in the internet because not all of these informations were true and really need validation. Like recently my daughter has a homework about history, but the informations she got seems wrong. So I ask her to use the books instead, turn out to be im right.

Nowadays internet is one of the source of information especially for students. But only use a reliable websites and not based on a person's opinion.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1363
The other unlimited energy being solar power, nobody would question why solar power is unlimited power today I assume??
Aside from the fact that stars have a definite lifetime and a definite fixed amount of potential energy stored in their mass.  Solar can provide a vast amount of energy but not 'unlimited' amounts of it.

Solar is the most amazing system ever, a planet like star can die, and a few year later it would form a new star again, even without any source of energy, I mean it required no cost to build another star, don’t you think it’s unlimited??

Stars won't be form after a star die.

A red giant is what you call a dying star and it takes million of years before it literally die. The dying of star can cause reactions that is also known as supernova and will create a wharf in space that is known as "Black hole"

Black hole is super dense that it will absorb anything in its surrounding, and you don't expect another "STAR" forming in that space.

Also, there is no "Few years" if we are talking about space

Did you really sit around for millions of years and watch it happen? Did you mark the days on paper?, or did you chisel them into stone tablets?

Your religion seems to include science theory about the life of stars. Or were you just joking?

Cool
Activity: 868
Merit: 38
Join hands and help me to grow everybody...
It is obvious that there are many in materials things in internet and also fallacy thing's, some informations obtain over there some are rightful information while some are fake information, from my understanding in internet bloggers upload some vital things, and some gives what is not obtainable, so i supporting the motion that not all information that cones from internet are reliable information, we have to watch or read whatever we see carefully before taken as a major source.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The other unlimited energy being solar power, nobody would question why solar power is unlimited power today I assume??
Aside from the fact that stars have a definite lifetime and a definite fixed amount of potential energy stored in their mass.  Solar can provide a vast amount of energy but not 'unlimited' amounts of it.

Solar is the most amazing system ever, a planet like star can die, and a few year later it would form a new star again, even without any source of energy, I mean it required no cost to build another star, don’t you think it’s unlimited??

Stars won't be form after a star die.

A red giant is what you call a dying star and it takes million of years before it literally die. The dying of star can cause reactions that is also known as supernova and will create a wharf in space that is known as "Black hole"

Black hole is super dense that it will absorb anything in its surrounding, and you don't expect another "STAR" forming in that space.

Also, there is no "Few years" if we are talking about space
Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Now, the information you see on the internet is all wrong. It has been greatly modified from its origins. Fraudulent websites, distorted images, and untrue information are appearing on the internet more and more. It has a bad effect on the kids. Violence, fiction, incorrect knowledge will happen. Be careful while viewing information on the internet.

It is not all wrong, what I meant with my post is to seek validation, and look for other sources that agrees with what you've searched before. There are many reliable sources of information in the internet, you just need to find them.
Activity: 798
Merit: 34
Yes very correct.. not everything in the internet is trusted. Every information or data in the internet should be checked very well and make more research if it is real
Activity: 268
That's right, we shouldn't trust everything on the internet. Currently, there are many forms of advertising, disguises, scams, like sentences happening on social networks. Therefore, it is necessary to verify from many different sources. Please research any issues thoroughly before officially starting. Only then will the work be successful.
Activity: 420
Validation is not only needed when we get information from the internet, even information obtained from direct sources is reduced and exaggerated depending on the importance behind the information. If We need to validate information from humans, especially the internet, books, issues etc.

The less honesty there is, the more validation is required.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Someone ^^ has been viewing and believing what they see on the internet too much...
So sad.

They are all around the internet.  Some came farther and imitating without thinking the actual risk it could give.  Say, for example, a group of teenagers doing some ritual playing around the pool.  Then after a couple of turning around their friend, they dumped him into the pool.  the poor guy almost died.  It has been said that they just imitate that and video it to gain many viewers.

Especially now that it is pandemic and teenagers are not allowed to go outside their residences.  They have all the time to watch trash content on the internet.
Activity: 170
Merit: 4
Someone ^^ has been viewing and believing what they see on the internet too much...
So sad.

Don’t be so offensive, solar system has been here for more than a few billions years, if the system has limited energy and will used up then we might not be possible to get over so many years, it would have been dead in the middle of the entire solar lifetime, the truth is solar is the ultimate form of endless energy, if you can harness this unlimited energy you can become the true form of super saiyan.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2490
Evil beware: We have waffles!
So sad.

legendary
It using gravity to pull the heavy load hanging on the rotor with some creative design you can make it rotate non stop
And no doubt uses perfect frictionless bearings/gears/pulleys to do it. Oh wait -- those do not exist... And, it somehow gains mechanical advantage in the system so usable energy can be tapped from it.
You say it is perfectly obvious how to do it: Tell ya what -- how about you make this rainbow farting Unicorn?  
That is aside from the fact that stars have a definite lifetime and a definite fixed amount of potential energy stored in their mass.  Solar can provide a vast amount of energy but not 'unlimited' amounts of it.
Tbh unlimited energy is true not a hoax, the machine is using gravity as a source of acceleration that move the rotor to generate power. But many thing else is not trustable you gotta be quite smart at least have some basic on how science work to tell what’s real or fake.

The machine might not work on higher altitude location, but it would work like a charm on the above water level. If the gravity is depleted, or the earth is dying it might not work too.

Ok, you say it uses gravity, meaning it pulls 'something'. down. Down from where? How did this 'something' get elevated? Oh, it majickally rose in elevation on it's own requiring no energy to do it...

You don’t need a PhD to tell how it work, this is some example of perpetual motion machine
https://images.app.goo.gl/eDRgL519hGCxrQFd7

It using gravity to pull the heavy load hanging on the rotor with some creative design you can make it rotate non stop

legendary
Tbh unlimited energy is true not a hoax, the machine is using gravity as a source of acceleration that move the rotor to generate power. But many thing else is not trustable you gotta be quite smart at least have some basic on how science work to tell what’s real or fake.

The machine might not work on higher altitude location, but it would work like a charm on the above water level. If the gravity is depleted, or the earth is dying it might not work too.
"unlimited energy is true not a hoax"

Yes it is.
Ok, you say it uses gravity, meaning it pulls 'something' down.
Down from where? How did this 'something' get elevated to begin with?
Oh, it majickally rose in elevation on it's own requiring no energy to do it...

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Internet is an open library where anyone can learn anything means anyone can write anything too, so yes most things we see on the YouTube or any sites are created for the sake for revenue so don't take it as reference, its just a time cutting move but you need to validate with the proofs you have.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080
Lol its funny seeing the hostile attitude toward the internet because of manipulating news stories and various other false information being spread but people like to ignore that their TV is spouting the same sort of shit that they are aware of on the internet. News sources on the internet actively try to mislead the population to try to push an agenda and they themselves like to shift the blame onto the internet to employ a misdirection tactic so you are not focusing on them.

The TV is the same as the internet well I would say that most people have an egenda to push and you should be aware of that at all times including on this forum.
Activity: 360
Now, the information you see on the internet is all wrong. It has been greatly modified from its origins. Fraudulent websites, distorted images, and untrue information are appearing on the internet more and more. It has a bad effect on the kids. Violence, fiction, incorrect knowledge will happen. Be careful while viewing information on the internet.
Pages:
Jump to: