Pages:
Author

Topic: DO PEOPLE STILL HAVE CONFIDENCE IN BITCOIN? - page 17. (Read 4227 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 08:08:00 AM
I think there are so many people still have confidence in bitcoin, If you consider the fact that a digital currency might make a jump forward sometime in the near future, Bitcoin’s features can make some believe that it will be a main cryptocurrency for the following reasons. First of all, Bitcoin is the currency of the internet and unlike real money, Bitcoins are issued and managed without any central authority whatsoever. Second, for this reason, it is more resistant to wild inflation and corrupt banks. Third, from the beginning of the year, Bitcoin has consistently risen in value. That’s surely what makes people have faith in Bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 07:48:07 AM
I think people still believe in Bitcoin because if they don't believe the market will still go down and probably the price would be at $2,000 or less. But guess what, it sustain to $6,000 above and even the manipulators have a hard time to dump it again because the support is very strong.
Activity: 392
September 19, 2018, 04:51:59 AM
Certainly, the confidence and hope people have in bitcoin is simply amazing. The year, 2017 has really seen a lot instability with regards to the price of bitcoin. But am always glad that many people are still joining the world of bitcoin and the other Cryptos.
Activity: 230
Merit: 22
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 19, 2018, 04:19:06 AM
We cant deny the fact that there are those people who have been believers of bitcoin before but now doesnt anymore.
And we cant blame them because there have been so many factors that has affected the credibility of bitcoin.
But no matter what people like me will always be there for bitcoin
A strong believer no matter what happens.
Activity: 201
September 19, 2018, 03:45:50 AM
There are still many people joining Bitcoin. That proves that people still believe in Bitcoin. This year is the most difficult year for Bitcoin because the flow of Bitcoin really can't be guessed. Even so, it does not reduce trust in Bitcoin. We will not give up on this situation because we believe Bitcoin will survive and return to success.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 12
September 19, 2018, 01:46:34 AM
probably very little, because people have more confidence with FUD spread that makes a profit and large traders.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
September 19, 2018, 01:40:52 AM
This doesn't affect my mind to change my investment. Bitcoin is very good, and I even feel that this technology is like technology that will be used in the future. However, my worries arose when bitcoin continued to settle in conditions like this. I mean if in the next few years, the countries don't open their doors for bitcoin, then the use of bitcoin will be limited to that. We need bitcoin to be spread and used as a universal payment tool. This is must be done so that bitcoin can survive.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 01:36:47 AM
I believe yes because if we take a look how bitcoin's market price spiked when it hit 5,000$ plus a few times. That means newcomer investors or investors buy more when the price of bitcoin is down. So many investors are waiting for price fluctuations that is why bitcoin has already an all time low of 5,000$ plus.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 19, 2018, 01:03:05 AM
Bitcoin lover's still love bitcoin at the last just now they dont buy bitcoin because the price is so stable and dont moving bigger so its time to hold and keep hold your precious bitcoin at this moment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
September 18, 2018, 11:41:18 PM
There are people who lost confidence because obviously they are at loss but people realize the potential of Bitcoin as form of payment/investment that's why big names are getting in. This boost confidence especially of the institutional investors which will contribute to the price of Bitcoin in the upcoming years.
Activity: 392
September 18, 2018, 09:24:37 PM
Others may lost their confidence in bitcoin and will sell them all while others may remain and hold them but at the end of the day, it's all about trust and confidence that can give you a better chance of selling your bitcoin at a higher price. Today is a good day to invest in bitcoin while it is still clinging in the 6,000$ mark for we don't know that bitcoin will just rise fast starting next month.
Activity: 340
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 07:59:20 PM
My opinion is that 2018 year follows the academic year 2013-2014. When bitcoin went on a correction for the whole year. And it seems to me that now this time is repeated. The market is really tired, there are not as many new investors as we wanted. However, this year, very important laws are adopted, developments in the field of blockchain are patented, States accept the legalization of cryptocurrency. And a lot of useful things are happening in 2018. Therefore, those who think and worry about bitcoin. No need. It's okay!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 07:53:30 PM
Obviously, investors still believe in Bitcoin. They better know BTC strategy. Now Bitcoin has become a trademark of cryptocurrency. It's absolutely peoples choice.
And the people who lose their trust in BTC they didn't understand cryptocurrency investment. It could be a regret for them. And I do believe that BTC is a reliable platform for investors.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 07:44:26 PM
some people may have lost their trust in bitcoin, but the fall in the price of bitcoin does not make me no longer trust bitcoin. there is still a lot of bitcoin supply to be mined, out of a total of 21 million there are around 17 million who have succeeded in entering the market circulation and this means that the opportunity for bitcoin to develop is still very large.
Activity: 336
September 18, 2018, 07:38:35 PM
Yeah people still have confidence in bitcoin because it has the potential to rise to the top as it did last year. Bitcoin is quite volatile and that is why its price has gone down but i know it will rise back. That is the reason why most people are still investing into bitcoin.
Activity: 98
September 18, 2018, 07:20:48 PM
Just because the market is down today does not mean it will never rise again. My confident in Bitcoin and other Altcoins i posses unfathomable. I believe Bitcoin is a coin that can make me rich someday.
Activity: 434
September 18, 2018, 05:13:41 PM
Only beginners are now screaming about the death of bitcoin because of the fall in price. Yet most investors are a little more versed in this currency and do not panic, but simply patiently waiting for the price increase.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 12:16:18 PM
It is the people's confidence in bitcoin that it has a 55% market share of the total market of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin gives decent returns to its investors in past and same happens in future to those, who hold it for next 2-3 years.

Everyone will feel that in the future and only need to be more patient seeing prices will rise again in the next few years. But, some people cannot withstand this from the benefits they will get in the future.
Activity: 43
September 18, 2018, 12:02:00 PM
Ofcourse! Many people still believe in the mechanics and technology of cryptography. The bitcoin is a pundit and a veteran to have weathered the storm this way and waxing stronger. In the not too distant future, technological improvement will increase the confidence of the market and make investors put their confidence in the business.
Activity: 448
September 18, 2018, 11:56:03 AM
It is the people's confidence in bitcoin that it has a 55% market share of the total market of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin gives decent returns to its investors in past and same happens in future to those, who hold it for next 2-3 years.

If you are to ask me, I'm not sure anymore, even if we know for a fact that bitcoin always recover. For now, maybe not, maybe yes.
Pages:
Jump to: