Pages:
Author

Topic: DO PEOPLE STILL HAVE CONFIDENCE IN BITCOIN? - page 18. (Read 4227 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 11:34:17 AM
It is the people's confidence in bitcoin that it has a 55% market share of the total market of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin gives decent returns to its investors in past and same happens in future to those, who hold it for next 2-3 years.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 11:03:05 AM
Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes

Yes, I agree with you. What I believe from my past experience is that bitcoin is still the best in business in the digital market. Against all obstacles I am very sure bitcoin will surpass this difficulty and rise again. So I'm sure bitcoin is still a profitable investment if we have the patience to see it through this difficult period.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
September 18, 2018, 10:57:46 AM
Even if the market is in the long run for falldown of price value ,but still the bitcoin is standing still with this seaon, but the people still have the confidence for bitcoin and cryptocurrency to recover and will rise up in the next days to come
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 10:55:13 AM
Yes I do.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 10:51:19 AM
We may feel disappointed about the market now but it's quite normal for me because of the manipulators, but I will remain optimistic about the future of Bitcoin as long as people still buy bitcoin. Bull market will come and bitcoin will grow on its own. Don't just stop easily because the best bitcoin prices haven't arrived yet, be patient and focus on your goals in life.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 18, 2018, 10:47:26 AM
Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes
I think yes even if the price are still dropping. We have the confidence to invest and continue on supporting bitcoin. We know that bitcoin is in hard situation but we know that it can recover and make our life better. It will be a hard decision for others to give up bitcoin easily.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 18, 2018, 10:46:18 AM

Well, the price of the Bitcoin these days maybe deserves several rants about us but I, as one of the workers here I choose to continuously worl for something I really want to be productive, just hold on and be someone who creates several reasons how to keep themselves, though continuously working without some improvement and return may not be good as what we are looking at in terms of the working smart things that we do.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
September 18, 2018, 10:41:56 AM
You're right.Now you do not need to succumb to provocations and sell your assets in bitcoin.Live as if you don't have bitcoin.Understand that at all bitcoin may not be enough in view of the lack of emission of this currency.And the price for it will certainly grow.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 18, 2018, 10:33:16 AM
Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price?

We cant take it from them because many of those who’s so much concern about the falling prices are the investors that made investments without learning what kind of mrket they are entering.

But people like us whos being here for couple of years and know the flows of market,either growth or falling we can stand to just deny the value and focus on our daily doings.this is whats the meaning of being disturbed on bitcoin prices now
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 10:26:04 AM
My confidence in bitcoin is never lessen. Even though bitcoin is so much struggling lately. I truly believed that it will still recover and become better.
Activity: 546
September 18, 2018, 10:22:22 AM
Yeah, even bitcoin price is dropping, im still have more faith on it, i saw some of the trials faced bitcoin before and bitcoin still standing at the top. Meaning it had to be more successful in the future. The market you seeing now is just the beginning of the new cycle for bitcoin. Dont just give up and let your self to have more confidence on it because sooner or later bitcoin will pump again.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
September 18, 2018, 10:19:47 AM
If you compare the price of bitcoin from the previous years, from zero value in 2009 to its present price of $6000, the top coin is still enjoying the confidence of many traders and investors. The rising and falling of bitcoin price is due to its volatility so expect more dips before it turn to recovery mode. Bitcoin will continue to lead the crypto market in the coming years by attracting more people to invest in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
September 18, 2018, 10:18:33 AM

The answer to do people still have the confidence in bitcoin is simple. It is a YES! Many of the believers and users of it are still confident that bitcoin will be high again. They still hope that it will lead them in something greater because maybe they once experienced it. Still have confidence in bitcoin because it is always volatile so most of us aren't scared or panic. Just relax and trust it.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 18, 2018, 09:43:10 AM
Yes ofcourse every people in trading and investing love's bitcoin soon it will rise up and they will have a confidence again to buy some bitcoins. Bitcoin will have a big news again if its start rising up again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 18, 2018, 03:53:55 AM
I think people are still confident to have bitcoin even the value fall to deep but still there are some method that we can used to earn bitcoin even without investment, we should continue believing that bitcoin value will come back to the top and make all people happy again like what bitcoin did last year.
Activity: 32
September 18, 2018, 03:19:39 AM
I have confidence and I am holding since 2013. I will hold until 2020 no matter what happens to the price.
Activity: 28
September 18, 2018, 02:54:29 AM
Smart people have confidence, not smart doesn't have that confidence. We all know that Crypto is very useful technology and have the future, but current situation makes cry people who don't understand what is happening.
I believe that bitcoin has a very good prospect, considering that it only takes a decade bitcoin has become the most expensive digital currency in the world. Can you imagine bitcoin 50 years from now? My prediction of bitcoin has been accepted by the majority of the world population as a tool of trade or investment, especially in countries that have fast internet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
September 18, 2018, 02:41:02 AM
I think that people's trust falls in direct proportion to the fall in price. But we have to be persistent. Bitcoin has a good support at $ 6000 and I think that soon we will start from it and will see the green days.
yes, absolutely right bitcoin resistance line on $6000 is too strong to be break by the market fall so for me there is nothing to worry about our investments in it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 02:37:23 AM
I think that people's trust falls in direct proportion to the fall in price. But we have to be persistent. Bitcoin has a good support at $ 6000 and I think that soon we will start from it and will see the green days.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
September 18, 2018, 02:31:32 AM
You may already know, all of the fluctuating within cost is actually organic trend. Every thing can also be like this. Nevertheless, lots of people do not totally believe therefore, they're stress to be able to market all their BItcoin. Not to mention, others can purchase this along with low cost. Consequently, traders could make earnings through stress retailers.
Pages:
Jump to: