Pages:
Author

Topic: DO PEOPLE STILL HAVE CONFIDENCE IN BITCOIN? - page 26. (Read 4231 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 05:43:50 PM
People's confidence in Bitcoin has dropped as a result of the market downturn.
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 05:40:50 PM
I do. I think that big jump in 2017, however, brought in a lot of people who are looking for a get rich scheme as suppose to be fully interested in bitcoin. That, amongst other things, brought in a lot of FUd.
Activity: 329
Merit: 22
September 12, 2018, 05:28:21 PM
Speaking for me I can say yes. If you believe in the technologie you will know Bitcoin's potential. The price is still positive compared to last year. It's an up and down in prices.
Activity: 650
Merit: 100
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
September 12, 2018, 05:25:13 PM
Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes
Lots of people get disturbed on the dropping of price its all because people were afraid in lossing their investments..but for me as a bitcoiner i prefer to believe in bitcoin rather than panicking because these had lived for years and soars anytime.I think we must believe in the advancement of high technology that is very useful in the coming years because they can create a tool that can make each life easier,faster and lighter.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
September 12, 2018, 04:56:22 PM
Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes
All of those that have left were here not because of bitcoin they were here just for the money and that is all, right now only those that believe in bitcoin and what it represents are still holding their coins and I prefer it that way, we do not need people like them, that only like to speculate with the price of bitcoin and only care about the profits and nothing more, what we need are people that are truly devoted to the advancement of the technology.
Activity: 420
BRINGING MAGIC
September 12, 2018, 03:42:32 PM
Bitcoin will exist as long as it has a demand and there is a supply of demand
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
September 12, 2018, 03:42:28 PM
Bitcointalk has been always the biggest cryptocurrencies related forum. Many of the peoples involved in the cryptocurrencies are interested in this forum. People are still active here despite of the bad days of the market. This is a sign how much people are hopeful for the future of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 03:31:52 PM
I am one who still believes in Bitcoin. Although the condition of Bitcoin continues to decline, I still support fully to this  crypto currency. I still hold the assets that I have. Long term investment is still my goal. I believe, in time I will reap the sweet results of the patience I do.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 03:13:37 PM
Bitcoin is now sold only by those who either do not understand it, or do not believe in it. But in time, they will regret selling bitcoin now.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 03:07:02 PM
I surely still do have confidence in Bitcoin. Irrespective of the current market situation, I am still very much optimistic that everything will be fine again.
Activity: 395
September 12, 2018, 03:05:41 PM
It's a pity that some people, having a bad understanding of bitcoin, lose faith in it and believe that the price drop is the end. I hope that over time they will change their minds and continue to support bitcoin.
Activity: 602
September 12, 2018, 03:01:47 PM
This is a difficult moment for bitcoin not only because of the price drop, but also because many are beginning to panic to get rid of their coins, because they are no longer confident in bitcoin. This is a very sad trend.
Activity: 90
September 12, 2018, 02:30:05 PM
not a few people who don't believe in bitcoin because of the drastic decline, but I don't. The belief about bitcoin is still attached to the chest.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
September 12, 2018, 02:24:13 PM
I have been involving with cryptocurrency for many days, I think this year one of the worst years for the cryptocurrencies and holders. From January to September, Bear market continues and there is no sign to recover! Every month the crypto price is dumping with a new low price! I have seen many people fed up with crypto and they sold out their holding coins! Some younger brother always knocks me on social media to hear a good news! They are giving up! Experienced people have the confidence but crypto lost many active buyers, and holders for too much volatility!
Activity: 392
September 12, 2018, 02:14:06 PM
From history, the current price crash with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is not unusual. If you are a type that knows much about cryptocurrency, I am sure that you will want to take advantage of the present situation. People who already know what will be at the end are investing and their confidence remains unshaken.
Activity: 24
September 12, 2018, 02:35:48 AM
I think it simply was overestimated previously. Now it's time for rollback.
Activity: 31
September 12, 2018, 02:00:23 AM
Even Bitcoin has a lot of secrets and so does its users. Perhaps the biggest secret lies in controlling the crypto market.
Activity: 518
September 12, 2018, 01:18:10 AM
As of now we experience  a very deep decline of bitcoin, some of us  will still remain but others have a feeling of inconfidence with bitcoin. But we must believe bitcoin, time will come that btc will rise again, never give up. Dont mind those haters that  gives you a negative implication of bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 01:26:43 AM
It is clear many people have come to understand that panicking, abandoning ship in the crypto sphere is not a smart thing to do as the market forces intend to make profits from being bearish and afterwards bullish. To think that people have abandoned ship - stop trusting in the bitcoin is a huge lie! I am here at least....and so will be anyone reading this post!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
September 11, 2018, 01:09:57 AM
I think so. Not a single friend of mine is losing his or her trust and confidence in Bitcoin. And so I strongly believe that the supporters of Bitcoin remain strong and solid. The market does not sufficiently represent the sentiments of Bitcoin supporters. The market may be down low but it only reflects the strong selling. Selling may mean that some huge Bitcoin holders are dumping. Sooner rather than later, the market will bounce back.
Pages:
Jump to: