Pages:
Author

Topic: DO PEOPLE STILL HAVE CONFIDENCE IN BITCOIN? - page 9. (Read 4202 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 01:00:17 AM
Not everyone has the patience in things like this all they all ways want it flowing forgetting that most times there can be obstacles on the way when they see it they zoom of cause they cant stand it for that reason they give up on bitcoin
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
September 26, 2018, 11:02:28 PM
Yes, in my opinion, people still believe in Bitcoin. Because they know it will rise again as in previous years. And there are still many who will invest in the crytocurrancy market. This gives Bitcoin investors hope and believes that the future has something great for them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 10:50:43 PM
Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes

A lot of people still have faith on bitcoins and I too still have faith that bitcoins will one day fly to the moon and reach the furthest star. Right now, it just so happens that it requires a lot of fuel to do so that's why we have to hodl as long as we can and sell when the time's right.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 26, 2018, 10:38:28 PM
Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes
Yes im still confidence with bitcoin and im believe with tim drapper prediction that bitcoin will be $250000 in 2022 and he also predict blockchain will be common thing in 2022 cause every company will use it. I consider bitcoin investments as long term investment and its for sure will bounce back.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 26, 2018, 09:16:35 PM
The confidence in Bitcoin has dropped in this last few weeks. That is why you see a continuous fall in the prices of cryptocurrency. Let's hope people get back their confidence so that we can seeing a positive growth.
For me im still confident in bitcoin, cause of we can get profit from it. Being confident in one thing can cause a great success from it.
Activity: 235
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 26, 2018, 05:59:40 PM
Yes I strongly agree with you mate, instead lets use this tough time on cryptomarket as an opportunity to invest more BTC and find new promising alts also that may boom in the years to come. Surely, cryptocurrency will bounce back sooner once its few negative flaws and issues will be lessen such as banning threat, high transaction fees, scalability issue & scam ICOs which drag down the acceptance of this technology. Potential huge profit is awaiting for those who adopt early this brilliant technological breakthrough.
Activity: 83
September 26, 2018, 05:54:14 PM
If we actually look at bitcoin's price growth history, you will realize that bitcoins can only die in the lips of media but not in reality.
Activity: 83
September 26, 2018, 05:52:17 PM
My confidence in bitcoins is still as strong as it was the first time I embraced it. In fact I'm more bullish about bitcoin more than I have ever been
Activity: 340
September 26, 2018, 05:47:01 PM
Your right its not the time to give up bitcoin will recover soon and make stronger like never before. Its a a huge purpose in this world . Come on get up focus on our dreams time will come everyone will sucess think positive
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
September 26, 2018, 05:28:10 PM
There is no reason that people do not have confidence in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most trusted cryptocurrency in the world. Because of price falling some people spread false news about bitcoin. Bitcoin price is in the stable position and very soon it will be raising. So I think people still believe in bitcoin and the future of bitcoin trader is very bright.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
September 26, 2018, 05:19:53 PM

I can say to some extent that the real initial drive in the cryptocurrency works have gone down; this is owing to the constant dips experienced in this year 2018. We have some few persons that are diehard enthusiasts and are still predominantly investing. While some like me haven't given up but just holding!
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 05:10:12 PM
The price of bitcoin is still the highest from other crypto, many people are still enthusiastic to have bitcoin, and until now bitcoin is still the king of crypto. That's what makes me still believe in bitcoin, and believes that bitcoin prices will definitely rise again.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
September 26, 2018, 02:11:37 PM
Yes, of course. There are people who truly believe in Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and also in blockchain. Including me. And my faith won't dissapear.
For sure that people has all the confidence in bitcoin just like what is happening right now, that people are already seeing the goodness and advantage of having bitcoin, we are more confident right now compare to the last few years.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 02:08:38 PM

I still believe the price of bitcoin will rise soon, and I will still wait for the rise in bitcoin prices. As long as the price has not risen, and I have not obtained the profit that I have targeted in this investment, then during that time I will never sell the bitcoin that I have.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
September 26, 2018, 02:08:15 PM
Yes, people still have confidence in Bitcoin surely, because it is, in fact, the most successful cryptocurrency and it have the highest price and demand among the crypto community. I believe that BTC will keep its first position in the crypto world for several coming years.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 02:05:42 PM
People is now trusting on AML BitCoin as the value of the AML Bitcoin is not determined by any government. Therefore, if any economic or financial instability occurs, AML Bitcoin users are not affected.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 26, 2018, 01:46:27 PM
Yes definitely people still have a lot of confidence and faith in Bitcoin and this is the only reason why Bitcoin is still surviving during such a downfall of its price
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 26, 2018, 12:31:24 PM
Yes, I think that they are confident in the crypt, and now they are just waiting for a good rise and then they will move in full)))
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
September 26, 2018, 12:14:36 PM
Yes, of course. There are people who truly believe in Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and also in blockchain. Including me. And my faith won't dissapear.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 11:49:10 AM
for me I still have strong confidence in Bitcoin currency depart that the currency is at lower price does mean end as come to Bitcoin. whatever goes up must come down and whatever comes down must definitely go up very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: