Pages:
Author

Topic: Do sketching and painting relax your mind? - page 4. (Read 664 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 01:58:10 PM
The good news is that you can help to keep your stress levels low simply by using the right paint colors in your home. Stress Reducing Colors to Calm You. You might not even notice it, but your body and your mind both have reactions to seeing colors.
Missing: di ‎sketxhing
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
January 23, 2018, 12:10:42 PM
Would you believe that cutting sheets of paper into tiny pieces relaxes me? I know it's weird but still, it's true. People have weird ways to relax...
Activity: 11
January 23, 2018, 12:00:21 PM
he. by painting we will feel calm because our time to paint our brain will issue good new ideas that we will pour in the painting.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
January 11, 2018, 11:36:47 AM
Painting and sketching are the ways to express yourself. For some people it is their obsession, for others it is a way to relax their minds. While others consider it a way to make a connection with their inner-self. In any case sketching and painting are something intricate yet soothing and fascinating.
I believe that to display your art you do not have to be a great artist. You just have to draw you emotion and personality on paper.

According to me , sketching and painting are not sooting stuff. Because of not being talented in those fields, those make me nerveous. When I was high school, I always wanted to skip art classes and my horrible art teacher was always insulting me because of my dreadful paintings. For that reason, I always find painting stressful.
Sketching and painting is never relaxing at all, it is actually one of the hardest thing to do and it requires a lot of concentration as well. I wouldn't term something that takes a lot hard work and concentration to be relaxing at all. Its a very hard work.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 11:24:49 AM
Painting and sketching are the ways to express yourself. For some people it is their obsession, for others it is a way to relax their minds. While others consider it a way to make a connection with their inner-self. In any case sketching and painting are something intricate yet soothing and fascinating.
I believe that to display your art you do not have to be a great artist. You just have to draw you emotion and personality on paper.
There is something in painting and sketching that make the mind relax and at peace. Sketching is something that you do to express whats on your mind and in your heart. Most psychologists say that your drawing signifies soemthing in your life. So as painting, because of the colors and the calmness that it gives which name our mind relax.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 09:49:16 AM
Yes sketching and painting not only heals the mind and spirit, but also the body, since all are interconnected. It works on multiple levels to not only relax, but also to restore and rejuvenate, bringing joy and increasing your energy and enthusiasm for life.  It is a meditative practice, putting you in the comfort zone, with many of the same benefits of meditation, helping you to take your mind off of daily struggles and issues, lowering your blood pressure, pulse rate and breathing rate, and making you mindful of the present moment.
Activity: 182
January 11, 2018, 09:02:01 AM
I believe sketching and pain ease your mind and make your heart àt peace...it sooths your soul and connect you to your inner self creating a new masterpiece...does it became an expression of yourself in a new and different way..letting  God's gift showed in you and through you making you a blessing to others
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
January 11, 2018, 08:03:30 AM
It probably does. But I didn't sketch or paint for years now. I did a lot during my studies as I have a designer degree. But now I simply do not the time.
There are more and more art therapy for children and for mental diseases , it seems that art has a positive effect on mental and body Smiley
Activity: 112
January 11, 2018, 07:27:46 AM
Of course yes as an artist like me. I always paint and sketch when I want to relax my mind
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 11, 2018, 05:40:08 AM
I think so, calligraphy and similar artistic endeavors are considered a form of meditation in certain countries.
Activity: 30
January 11, 2018, 04:56:14 AM
I think art in general is necessary for healthy mental life
u may feel art by your soul while only watching smbd painting.
since art and pray exist men have separeted from animals
Activity: 86
Merit: 36
January 11, 2018, 04:37:41 AM
For me it is rather frustrating because I'm no good at it. But other forms of art, like making music, which I am more used to, make me very relaxed and happy indeed, so I imagine it would be similar for those who are good at drawing and sketching.
Activity: 58
January 11, 2018, 04:33:59 AM
Everybody has their own way of relaxation. I'm not very good at drawing but I think it can be relaxing. I have this weird urge of drawing a picture whenever I have a fever and I always fall asleep after drawing one. That's my only basis though Grin
Activity: 238
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
January 11, 2018, 03:30:37 AM

For people who dont have talent in painting or sketching we dont relax our selves on it rather we are stressing our selves more in drawing or in painting Cheesy
In my school before if they said draw the body or some of the organs of the body i hate doing it because i dont have talent in that thing .
Activity: 14
January 11, 2018, 02:33:57 AM
Im not into painting..but i witnessed some friends, it really do, this is their way of releasing their stresses and pressures. Into painting they can also express their emotion. I admire people who know how to paint because my child has the talent for painting..very inspiring.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
January 11, 2018, 02:31:30 AM
It used to be, It sstill is. I just lost interest in that sort of thing, but I still have few of my own things I do to relax myself.
I play the piano, I go camping, It all depends on personal experience  Grin

Yes, I do painting too and I have sample being kept in the office. Its relaxing on my part and sometimes enjoy focusing on it. Its a good way to unwind from  hectic schedule.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
January 11, 2018, 01:19:27 AM

Well not all people have a passion on sketching and painting. I think those are the people only who had a passion on painting ang sketching which make them feels good and give relaxation to their mind. But not the people who don't have a passion in it.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
January 10, 2018, 09:59:55 PM
No I don't and I prefer to listen to some music to relax my mind, however, my friend does love drawings on his note everytime we had a free time in our college days. It seems weird to me but everyone has their own preference.
Activity: 168
January 10, 2018, 09:59:22 PM
Ever since I was a kid, I would often sketch people and places. I am an adult now and having Bipolar Disorder, sketching has helped me cope up with my disorder. It gives me a sense of belonging where in times I feel lost in my own thoughts. It also gives me peace inside even just for a little while.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"
January 10, 2018, 09:32:50 PM
People are different form all other people in this world. While some go for painting and sketching, other do other. As for me, when i fell stressed and tired, i read books and listen to music, especially to the old songs and classics. The songs remind of my childhood days and relax my body and mind.
Pages:
Jump to: