Pages:
Author

Topic: Do start to trade - page 3. (Read 1864 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 05, 2018, 12:08:37 AM
trade is at least done than just silence and hold. many things can be obtained from the trade and not just profit only. will be learning a lot about crypto because certainly should be required to be active and be able to analyze the fundamental aspects and can master the technical about crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 11:02:39 PM
for me, trading is like a roulette game, losses often occur, especially in a falling market, probably i am not experienced enough in crypto trading.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
December 04, 2018, 10:48:38 PM
To get profit, of course, we have to trade. Every day I trade and this method is better profitable. Although fortunately, I got a little this will continue to make me continue to improve. And if you hold a coin for the long term, only coins that have a low volume that I will hold.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 04, 2018, 10:36:20 PM
Most of the advice I see when someone asks if they should HODL or trade is that to HODL.
If we only HODL and not trade, how will we ever make profit.
If we do HODL, how long do we have to just hold. The only  thing happens is the price keep going down.

I believe instead of just keep holding, we should at least start trading. For beginners they can also learn how to trade.
I've started to trade 3 months ago and I've been earning profit since.

This is just my opinion and I would encourage others to do so as well.
Cheers (:

Not everyone can trade well. You need to deeply understand the processes that occur in the market every day. If you are a novice and you succeed, then this is an ordinary luck that can leave you at any time. The market is very unstable, it is possible that prices will fall even lower this year.
Everyone started as novice. If we won't begin learning, we can't learn at all. I admire those who don't just sit in front of their computers but try to explore what they can do to gain profits.

Yes, learning about trading can help us to gain profits especially if we can master the lesson so we can make a big profit from trading. But don't imagine that to learning trading will be instant because you need to spend the time to read, practice so you can make a trade with good like a pro. Everybody starts from zero, and if we can learn more and more about trading, I am sure that we don't need a long time to analyze the market, and we can know when the right time to buy and sell.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 04, 2018, 10:04:20 PM
Most of the advice I see when someone asks if they should HODL or trade is that to HODL.
If we do HODL, how long do we have to just hold. The only  thing happens is the price keep going down.

I believe instead of just keep holding, we should at least start trading. For beginners they can also learn how to trade.

Cheers (:
Being a hodler means we need to be so much patient to wait for the coins/tokens that we had to rise up. And we don't really know when will that going to happen, and during the wait it will be good if we trade, just like many people did.
Activity: 420
December 04, 2018, 09:59:59 PM
Trading can start today if you are ready and sure, for unstable market conditions you should not worry too much because this is something that happens every year, the most important thing is that you focus on the trade that you are doing for the future results
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
December 04, 2018, 09:25:53 PM

Cheers (:

Not everyone can trade well. You need to deeply understand the processes that occur in the market every day. If you are a novice and you succeed, then this is an ordinary luck that can leave you at any time. The market is very unstable, it is possible that prices will fall even lower this year.
Everyone started as novice. If we won't begin learning, we can't learn at all. I admire those who don't just sit in front of their computers but try to explore what they can do to gain profits.
yeah, i've come this far because i keep learning. i tried better from time to time, indeed it was very difficult at first and i lost a lot in trading. but i keep trying, and succeed.

but now it's difficult to trade. because the market is very difficult to understand.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 04, 2018, 08:55:27 PM

Cheers (:

Activity: 448
December 04, 2018, 12:01:16 PM

Cheers (:

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
December 04, 2018, 11:54:59 AM

Cheers (:
Well, I agree with you at some point because we are both encouraging everyone to be more proactive in doing the crypto trade. Traders do good things on the market since they are making different waves when they trade. But we should be knowledgeable about doing the trade because it is also risky. I guess we should make proper proportions of our crypto, some are for trading and some will settle for long-term investing or hodling.
Activity: 532
December 04, 2018, 11:10:18 AM
Your opinion has a sense. This piece of advice is really helpful for those beginners what to do. If you invest and think that you can get profit when you sell it then go and sell. Atleast you gain. Never wait for bullish time. We can never tell what would happen.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
December 04, 2018, 11:00:07 AM
that makes sense, there really is time to let go, because if you don't, where you can get more income, the only way to stay strong is the side job, where cryptocurrency work is not daily but monthly or annual income. so we are stronger for the Hodl until the price is high again
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 10:56:22 AM
I think holding is also efficient if you are able to hold your coins for several years. Trading is also risky and you can make a bad trade, that would lead to the same results as the price decrease by a coin you hold.
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
December 04, 2018, 10:43:00 AM
now is the right time to start long-term trading if you want to get the benefits we want, because by holding us back we can determine the price of the coins we hold at a high price

That's right, the current from the same time that made me experience that long-term investment, for great benefits and long-term. Without the overwhelming influence and waiting for the crypto to develop a new high and the price is high, then it is time for us Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 04, 2018, 10:30:32 AM
DO trade and stop holding if the market is in waves movement.
Do buy and sell always as you can earn 10-20 percent of the numbers every time you can do it.
But if the waves are not moving you should just hold and if the fall comes again then you can buy more.
10-20 percent for me is quite a high target. I usually sell below 10% but see to it that the profit is still significant. I don't think we can day trade with a 20% profits, but not impossible.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 04, 2018, 10:26:29 AM
This hodl is done when we have bought a few coins at a low price and by doing a Hodl with the time period we set and hoping that the price will increase after that maybe it is a good Hodl because we continue to trade, unless we have tokens from bounty only Hodl if tokens have very low prices.

And I also do the same thing as you do because the current trade is very good because you can get a very low price.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
December 04, 2018, 10:00:08 AM
DO trade and stop holding if the market is in waves movement.
Do buy and sell always as you can earn 10-20 percent of the numbers every time you can do it.
But if the waves are not moving you should just hold and if the fall comes again then you can buy more.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
December 04, 2018, 09:58:02 AM
Yes, because most of the people who recommend HODL are the community itself which has a specific goal to maintain the price when there is a bearish season, so people don't easily panic in selling the coins they have. But the decision remains in the hands of HODLER, whether they still want HODL to help build the future of the coin or sell it and switch to another project.
Activity: 504
December 04, 2018, 09:50:22 AM
the risks in trading now with the unstable market are really big, i'm doing a long term hold strategy because i do not want to sell any of my tokens at a loss, i only sell them when their price will be at least the same as when i bought them
This is the right opinion and this is the right position. I think that now it would be best not to sell anything, because now prices that are clearly not profitable for short-term investors that are on the market today.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
December 04, 2018, 06:09:19 AM
the risks in trading now with the unstable market are really big, i'm doing a long term hold strategy because i do not want to sell any of my tokens at a loss, i only sell them when their price will be at least the same as when i bought them

Market instability is the volatility of the price of its assets. And the volatility of assets is an opportunity to earn.
So the risks here are the same as yesterday and the day before.
Pages:
Jump to: