Pages:
Author

Topic: Do start to trade - page 5. (Read 1864 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 03, 2018, 10:36:52 AM
I think the most suitable tactic in the current market is Hodl, because the market will not fall so forever, and now there is an opportunity to skimp off cheap!
Activity: 980
Merit: 508
December 03, 2018, 09:57:29 AM
It's individual. I believe to make some profit, you need to go a long way. That is not anyone's path, only your own. Gathered the whole experience in one piece, you will be able to profit. Each of you can remember where it all began. At the beginning of the way we were told to HOLD, then said that we fixed part of the profit, then said that we averaged our position, then we were told to trade every day and this list can be continued for a long time. At every turn, we were told that the cryptocurrency is a Scam, so we were discouraged. Discipline, total self-control, practice, experience. And never forget, the crypto market is a KITCHEN! Who knows what I mean, he will understand.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 03, 2018, 09:51:40 AM
Most of the advice I see when someone asks if they should HODL or trade is that to HODL.
If we only HODL and not trade, how will we ever make profit.
If we do HODL, how long do we have to just hold. The only  thing happens is the price keep going down.

I believe instead of just keep holding, we should at least start trading. For beginners they can also learn how to trade.
I've started to trade 3 months ago and I've been earning profit since.

This is just my opinion and I would encourage others to do so as well.
Cheers (:
It's quite amusing how you see things positively. That's pretty good knowing from your rank you are just a beginner but you crave to learn and do the things you should do may it be too risky. Please continue to be a good example to new comers.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 09:48:16 AM
To me , I prefer to hold because I don't need to care much about it and the profit is quite good if you choose the right cryptocurrency and a good time to hold it . But if you are trading and you  forgot to cut loss , you can become holder for that coin but that coin have to be really good and potential .
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
December 03, 2018, 09:43:18 AM
Not all this method is suitable. To successfully deal with these, you must first understand the whole mezanica. A mistake can cost you lose your money. I think if everything was so simple, many would become traders.

Before to trade, the first thing you need to do is to know the current situation of the market, then if you saw its gradually rising then its better to trade but since th situation right now of market is still not good, I think its better to hold for a while your coin so it will grow much more. Also if your coin have potential then its good to it  to hold it for long term because there's big possibility it will grow and surely give you lot profit.
Activity: 462
December 03, 2018, 09:35:25 AM
Not all this method is suitable. To successfully deal with these, you must first understand the whole mezanica. A mistake can cost you lose your money. I think if everything was so simple, many would become traders.
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 03, 2018, 09:33:22 AM
Most of the advice I see when someone asks if they should HODL or trade is that to HODL.
If we do HODL, how long do we have to just hold. The only  thing happens is the price keep going down.

I believe instead of just keep holding, we should at least start trading. For beginners they can also learn how to trade.

Cheers (:

I think your advice about trading is a very wonderful one because holding your tokens continually would not do much good to us,however before you indulge in trading you should learn the ropes of the game. Thanks
that is true as it is necessary at first to know what you really want to do and what you can do an dafter that lsarn hard
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 03, 2018, 09:32:26 AM

Cheers (:
as for me there is no use in making speopel do wht they are not ready to do and you will jever find what is necessary for them
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
December 03, 2018, 09:31:18 AM

Cheers (:

I think your advice about trading is a very wonderful one because holding your tokens continually would not do much good to us,however before you indulge in trading you should learn the ropes of the game. Thanks
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 09:30:13 AM

Cheers (:

It depends upon the coin that we are holding and it depends on the market situation. Right now, the market is experiencing a deep dip so trading would be a lot risky. If we are holding a good coin, I guess it will take a long time for us to gain what we want so it would be needing a lot of time. Long term holding would work better for now.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
December 03, 2018, 09:27:12 AM
I have noticed this advice too and I believe undoubtedly that it is a lazy mindset. There won't be fluidity in the market if everyone decides to hodl on to their coins. In business generally, one only makes profit when one sells and not just merely because price is up. There are people who refused to sell when Bitcoin was at ATH in Dec 2017 and today they can't be said to have made any profit for hodling.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
December 03, 2018, 07:36:03 AM

Cheers (:

The problem with trading is that there is more risk than hodl'ing.  For a beginner, holding is a better choice but of course if you see profit you can either sell half of your holding or exit at all.  But in time of depression where prices are going down, you can trade by shorting and buy back when it goes down more but that will be more risky.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
December 03, 2018, 07:30:42 AM
In market like the actual we live, you should have good margins on the daily market I think.
Set your daily objective and trade.
Nope, not yet for this time because still there's no signal and the market is not yet recovered the current price which it can ruin our decision making. Just willing to wait for that because I believe it will possible to happen.
Don't just put yourselve in a pressure due to the market still not having fluctuated ,much better to look around and have some good observation when the perfect time foe doing that which is trading just for avoiding all the risk .
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
December 03, 2018, 07:23:12 AM
In market like the actual we live, you should have good margins on the daily market I think.
Nope, not yet for this time because still there's no signal and the market is not yet recovered the current price which it can ruin our decision making. Just willing to wait for that because I believe it will possible to happen.
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
http://www.daxico.com/
December 03, 2018, 07:21:02 AM
I actually thinking of doing trading before when the market started to fall down the value of any currency in the market and I think my knowledge is not enough to make trading for now. That's why I keep reading and researching about trading to get a better earnings this coming year to prefer a better knowledge for trading.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
December 03, 2018, 07:04:50 AM
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 05:09:01 AM
Well if you are a Trader you should know market sentiments, right now market is not so good for hold position so go for shorts or long according to the entry point
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
December 03, 2018, 04:53:50 AM
Trading is an awesome tool to make money, but it is pretty complicated and contains a lot of risks. If you do not know how to trade, please leave this method by side, because you won't be able to gain profit without enough knowledge.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
December 03, 2018, 04:53:32 AM
HODL and trade are 2 things. HODL is an investment. Trading now for beginners is dangerous. If you trade only for a short position and you must use stop los.
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
December 03, 2018, 04:45:22 AM
You know not every one follows the one strategy. If you say HODL to 10 people 5 of them will not do it. This is why prices goes up and down. People are not following one strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: