Pages:
Author

Topic: Do the name affect to the price??? - page 3. (Read 648 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
November 24, 2017, 11:35:46 PM
It mostly has to do with quality and supply. Top coin quality will be on top. But any coin with the right supply and price can land in the top 10 for a time. Name, escepially copies, have a ongoing different effect.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 11:31:38 PM
Names doesn't really affect the price. The coin becomes popular and this is the reason why its name will be known. It will spread out to the community and establish its reputation. Names are just representations so it is not necessary or needed for a coin to be popular and successful.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 24, 2017, 11:24:00 PM
I do not think name affects the price, it is concept and implementation of project that should reflect in the price. Having a name associated with well knows coins may only have a little advantage since many investor will look in to it wondering what it is about and how it is related to bitcoin/ethereum/dash etc.

Yes, the names won't affect the price or growth. The names itself becomes popular upon the growth and there are exceptions that has got ruined of the name itself. Naming too has got importance, but that doesn't serve as the basic requirement for the digital currency market.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 11:23:43 PM
From what I've seen so far, Bitcoinnect and BitcoinCash have high price on market. I've just wonder what if these project had different name, i mean without "Bitcoin" inside, then people will know these coin? will these coin have today's price?
If yes, maybe it's a chance for EthereumClassic(ETC) now? because ETH raise so fast, people-who miss the ETH train will see some hope in this coin with "Ethereum" inside the name??? Now price on coinmarketcap is $18.5
I don't think the name affect to the price of digital coins, bitcoin cash BCH has expensive price because actually it is original blockchain of the bitcoin and the people who doesn't agree with bitcoin's hard fork, the people be free to support it. So do with ethereum classic ETC it is also the original blockchain of ethereum ETH, many people doesn't agree with hard fork of ethereum because of the DAO bail out, it is about the fundamental aspects about the digital coins and not about the name of digital coins.

Just because you guys know what is blockchain, know that need a good dev team to make a good product. How about people know nothing about technical but still want to invest - a big money. I just wonder this type of people take how many percent in coin market? this percent can affect to the price???
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
November 24, 2017, 11:05:54 PM
From what I've seen so far, Bitcoinnect and BitcoinCash have high price on market. I've just wonder what if these project had different name, i mean without "Bitcoin" inside, then people will know these coin? will these coin have today's price?
If yes, maybe it's a chance for EthereumClassic(ETC) now? because ETH raise so fast, people-who miss the ETH train will see some hope in this coin with "Ethereum" inside the name??? Now price on coinmarketcap is $18.5
I don't think the name affect to the price of digital coins, bitcoin cash BCH has expensive price because actually it is original blockchain of the bitcoin and the people who doesn't agree with bitcoin's hard fork, the people be free to support it. So do with ethereum classic ETC it is also the original blockchain of ethereum ETH, many people doesn't agree with hard fork of ethereum because of the DAO bail out, it is about the fundamental aspects about the digital coins and not about the name of digital coins.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 24, 2017, 10:58:40 PM
I do not think name affects the price, it is concept and implementation of project that should reflect in the price. Having a name associated with well knows coins may only have a little advantage since many investor will look in to it wondering what it is about and how it is related to bitcoin/ethereum/dash etc.

i am thinking the same because i think its depend on how good the coins in the market and how strong the community with the dev and the team support the coins. beside that, investor factor is include in the coins so if there are a big investor then i think it will affect with the price and the price will be high too. but for some people, the name can give affect to the coin journey because sometimes the name can give a luck to the coins and they are believe about this.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 24, 2017, 10:53:06 PM

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 09:41:34 PM
Pages:
Jump to: