Pages:
Author

Topic: Do u invest or u trying to make something from giveaways? - page 3. (Read 3580 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Well I'm trying to make something from almost nothing and mostly i play pocket dice ( day have 1000 satoshis per hour, some times there is even a bonus). And i menage to make 2 mBTC after some time and few minutes ago i lost it all ( i played to give under 6, every next bet doubled, 18 times was above 6 or 6). So I'm interested how u guy's doing this and how was situation with u?

So why you are doubled it in every next bet? You should play double it when you lose only. It is risky when you do that, you must need a huge bankroll to cover your bet there because you always double it no matter win or lose, no wonder you lose that bad
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
I been investing a good portion on just-dice on the investors side.

Then using some back of the earnings to buy hashes with genesis mining..

I would definitely be careful with investing into cloud mining companies... there has been a whole black cloud after some of those businesses have been known for taking your coins while not giving any type of refund.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179

What is your overall wins/losses in gambling? For now i lost several times over 200 000 sat. And i needed time to make it first of course, just saying that everythin i made on this dices i lost soon after.
200 000 satoshi is less than half dollar... Was it worth your time spent on it?
[/quote]

I understand what u want to say. And i know with money is easier to make more money. I have free time, i play pocket dice on my tablet while I`m on my work, or while i smoke cigar and drink coffe at home. To me its more like fun, challenge.. to make couple millions from 1000 satoshis.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I been investing a good portion on just-dice on the investors side.

Then using some back of the earnings to buy hashes with genesis mining..
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Well I'm trying to make something from almost nothing and mostly i play pocket dice ( day have 1000 satoshis per hour, some times there is even a bonus). And i menage to make 2 mBTC after some time and few minutes ago i lost it all ( i played to give under 6, every next bet doubled, 18 times was above 6 or 6). So I'm interested how u guy's doing this and how was situation with u?

Magical Dice is offering you free satoshis to bet there if you haven't Bitcoin to deposit and play, there is also some other sites offering bonus and giveaways for new members encouraging them to play in their sites.
You can try your luck with this sites, if you are lucky enough and have some good strategy you can make good profit

A lot of gambling website like dice sites offer a faucet to try out the game.. it's not meant to be used for making a "good profit". But yeah, Magical dice isn't the only one that offers this, but sometimes Magical dice offers "Magical hour" where the faucet amounts are multiplied by whatever number they set... it's a very generous gambling website in general though.

But still you can't get profit through faucets. Faucet amount is too little to get profit. I dont know how much magical dice can earn but I think it just the same, you still can't get profit through faucets because the purpose of faucet is just for us to try the site not to get profit from it
Activity: 778
Merit: 515

Magical Dice is offering you free satoshis to bet there if you haven't Bitcoin to deposit and play, there is also some other sites offering bonus and giveaways for new members encouraging them to play in their sites.
You can try your luck with this sites, if you are lucky enough and have some good strategy you can make good profit

A lot of gambling website like dice sites offer a faucet to try out the game.. it's not meant to be used for making a "good profit". But yeah, Magical dice isn't the only one that offers this, but sometimes Magical dice offers "Magical hour" where the faucet amounts are multiplied by whatever number they set... it's a very generous gambling website in general though.

I have to agree with this. Magical hour is kinda nice if you can be there for when it happens. But the only thing about dice it is all just gambling. In the end the house always wins.

But investments can go bad just as easy. So everything with bitcoins is just a gamble I think. I have yet to see anything that has to do with bitcoin be a sure thing beside investment in hardware and mining.

But then you still have to weigh out the cost of electricity and hardware failure if they happen. I make more off my mining than I have off gambling. But I am always one to stay with a sure thing.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
I invest, but not on this forum if that makes any sense.

I hold a portion to bitcoin and cash out most of what Id invest with something else thats more tangible.
No, it actually does not make sense to me. How can you invest on forum? This place is only place for exchanging information and learning about new services or projects not investing platform...

What is your overall wins/losses in gambling? For now i lost several times over 200 000 sat. And i needed time to make it first of course, just saying that everythin i made on this dices i lost soon after.
200 000 satoshi is less than half dollar... Was it worth your time spent on it?
legendary
i try the 2 of them i invest in dice site and use the faucet to make profit when i get for example 0.001 btc i add them to invested amount and then start over  Wink i use x1.1 payout and i try this everyday sometimes it work sometimes no Wink

Activity: 55
I invest, but not on this forum if that makes any sense.

I hold a portion to bitcoin and cash out most of what Id invest with something else thats more tangible.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
i try the 2 of them i invest in dice site and use the faucet to make profit when i get for example 0.001 btc i add them to invested amount and then start over  Wink i use x1.1 payout and i try this everyday sometimes it work sometimes no Wink
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

legendary
I have invested in a couple of sites, including Moneypot, Safedice, and JD (in btc in the past and in clams now). The numbers went up and down wildly but overall speaking I am having some profit now. Smiley

BTW, I am the first one and the only one choosing "I invest." in the poll lol.

Did u invest in pocketdice? Some of them give bonuses for investing, is that a safe invesment ( if they give 120 % or more bonus and u invest get a bonus and withdraw money)? It`s just my thinking, is it possible?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Im start from the beginning, so i never invest on any gambling site but in others hand i bet again them to earn some amount of btc, and i use my earning for my personal activity..
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Activity: 31

Im still new o this bitcoin world so most btc that i got from any source usually i used for my personal cost and some of them i investing it on some site. Im not try to do giveaway or anything like that..
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
I invest the 90% of my bitcoin accumuleted to the giveaway.
currently i have little investment to 5-6 dice/gambling site
Activity: 686
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

I try to gambling when i get a few satoshi from giveaway(from anywhere), i'm not risk my money for something which don't have a clear advantage. Even if you just got small satoshi, but i'm just try and do it for fun.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I would neither going to invest nor collect those small santoshis from them as for now. I used to gamble a lot in past and i know gambling is one of the easiest way to loss all your hard earned money except you are extremely lucky.
Activity: 39

I had that happen so often i cant even count it. Gambling is gambling, just do it for fun, or better just dont do it. Personally i trade altcoins and have had success with that multiple times, in the end it is gambling again, except you really know the market or have enough BTC to whale. But at least you have a chance to x 100 your coins within hours if you have the understanding and some luck. Again i would not advice to just trade.
Activity: 700
Yes only try to make some money from giveaways.Sometimes it works and sometimes doesn't.I don't have that much money to invest.If ever I have extra funds then would go for investing too on some good site.
Pages:
Jump to: