Pages:
Author

Topic: Do u invest or u trying to make something from giveaways? - page 5. (Read 3580 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Well I'm trying to make something from almost nothing and mostly i play pocket dice ( day have 1000 satoshis per hour, some times there is even a bonus). And i menage to make 2 mBTC after some time and few minutes ago i lost it all ( i played to give under 6, every next bet doubled, 18 times was above 6 or 6). So I'm interested how u guy's doing this and how was situation with u?

The faucets on gambling sites are meant to be used for testing the site, and thus will only give you a very small amount. You won't get much from it unless you are very lucky and win some rare bets. On the other hand, it is possible for you to get a good amount from giveaways. For example, rollin.io gave away 0.5 btc to the person making the 1,000,000,000th bet.

I'm aware of that. For me its more fun then real gambling. On primedice they give like 200 sat after 5 minutes, on rollin.io they give 500 sat. pocketdice give 1000 per hour. On last one i come to 2 mbtc and that is my maximum. But i believe its possible to make some good money with this "low start".

It is possible to make good money from faucet if you are lucky but that will need patience. Personally for me im getting atleast .005 from dice faucet

0.005 is nice amount. Im new in all this, i found out about this dices couple weeks ago and in this time im only trying to gamble with small amounts. With 500 on rolling.io i make 20 000 30 000 and lose it fast, i mentioned 200 000 i made from 1000 on pocketdice which is my maximum which i lost also.

If you can wager more on rollin you can get higher faucet amount. The higher the faucet the higher the chance you can reach the minimum wiyhdraw

but to reach that target is still a long long way to go. unless u play for a very very very very long time, otherwise it is better to get those 1000.

you dont really need to play for a verrrrryyy long time just to get the next level for higher faucet claim. some users here can prove that. as for me, i reached certain level in a week time so im earning kinda good from faucet now

i have yet to try out that rollin but given that u say that, it seems like a gd consideration. how gd is ur faucet now??
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
Well I'm trying to make something from almost nothing and mostly i play pocket dice ( day have 1000 satoshis per hour, some times there is even a bonus). And i menage to make 2 mBTC after some time and few minutes ago i lost it all ( i played to give under 6, every next bet doubled, 18 times was above 6 or 6). So I'm interested how u guy's doing this and how was situation with u?

The faucets on gambling sites are meant to be used for testing the site, and thus will only give you a very small amount. You won't get much from it unless you are very lucky and win some rare bets. On the other hand, it is possible for you to get a good amount from giveaways. For example, rollin.io gave away 0.5 btc to the person making the 1,000,000,000th bet.

I'm aware of that. For me its more fun then real gambling. On primedice they give like 200 sat after 5 minutes, on rollin.io they give 500 sat. pocketdice give 1000 per hour. On last one i come to 2 mbtc and that is my maximum. But i believe its possible to make some good money with this "low start".

It is possible to make good money from faucet if you are lucky but that will need patience. Personally for me im getting atleast .005 from dice faucet

0.005 is nice amount. Im new in all this, i found out about this dices couple weeks ago and in this time im only trying to gamble with small amounts. With 500 on rolling.io i make 20 000 30 000 and lose it fast, i mentioned 200 000 i made from 1000 on pocketdice which is my maximum which i lost also.

If you can wager more on rollin you can get higher faucet amount. The higher the faucet the higher the chance you can reach the minimum wiyhdraw

but to reach that target is still a long long way to go. unless u play for a very very very very long time, otherwise it is better to get those 1000.

you dont really need to play for a verrrrryyy long time just to get the next level for higher faucet claim. some users here can prove that. as for me, i reached certain level in a week time so im earning kinda good from faucet now
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

legendary
give me your cryptos

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179

legendary
give me your cryptos

legendary

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I read your story and now I am more convinced that gambling is no the way to earn money on a reliable way.
It is entertainment, you gamble because you are bored not because you want to win crazy money and hit jackpot.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: