Pages:
Author

Topic: Do We Need Social Media Promotion - page 43. (Read 5531 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 2
February 27, 2018, 01:17:54 AM
I think yes!!... because if you just promote bitcoin or a intial coin offering(ICO) here some people will not gonna see it but if you post it on twitter and facebook. Im sure they will see it. Even people that didnt knoq about crypto currency wil be encourage to try crypto and they will invest.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 01:10:39 AM
if social media can help companies grow from the unknowing to be successful, why not? The company has now also used it for new product launches and promotions. And much more that can be done alone only with the promotion alone, which is definitely a necessity and all the help can be obtained.
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
February 27, 2018, 01:03:37 AM
Everybody  is aware of  social media  and has the  large  impact  to society.  By promoting  bitcoin in social media a  way of  building  trust to the community. Social media can attract  others  to learn more about bitcoin.
Activity: 328
Merit: 2
February 27, 2018, 12:50:03 AM
      Yes ofcourse we need social media promotion for bitcoin. It has a big rule for bitcoin to become known and spread the news about it. But sometimes together of being wellknown of bitcoin social media also is the one that give and promote negative sides of bitcoin. They are trying to convey people not to trust cryptocurrency,that's why even they hear about bitcoin other peole hesitate to engage in.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 12:39:53 AM
yes, we must have Social Media Promotion, to make a withdrawal for people who do not know bitcoin, and I'm sure will add new users.
I'm sure, bitcoin will be more familiar in the community and more and more of its users.
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 12:38:46 AM
you really really need social media, considering social media is spreading very quickly and there may be some investors who want to invest in bitcoin, indeed the basic problem is legality many people are still hesitant to invest a lot in bitcoin, and I've bought some people know bitcoin from media soaial
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 12:33:03 AM
Yes! Bitcoin need social media promotion because to gain popularity and investors even bitcoin have popularity it still need social media to gain more investors to spread to all country the name of bitcoin whats the benefit of it and the help of bitcoin(cryptocurrencies) to grow a economic on your country so socialmedia is the best way promotion of all coins/token project will come.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 12:27:51 AM
Does Bitcoin Need The Social Media's Help To Promote Itself?

Well, Bitcoin needs all the help that we can get. With its current situation, Bitcoin Foundation is just thinking out of the box to help Bitcoin recover and might even succeed.

With the help of Social Media, bitcoin can attract new and young users. Learn about bitcoin and eventually adopt it.

Maybe this is the first step of mass adoption.

What do you think?
I think what bitcoin need is to legalized in different country. So that the org can move freely and market as much as they want.  Currently, bitcoin making a buzz already, but I've noticed since they are not legal a lot of people have doubted to invest.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 12:20:45 AM
yes all business need to promote their product on social media to known it to become a popular, it's because social media marketing has a 100 percent higher lead to close rate, marketing sell their product on social media
copper member
Activity: 73
February 26, 2018, 02:45:20 AM
Ofcourse we need social Media promotion because we all know most of the people are using social media platform.Social media are daily business of everyone, this is the huge marketing places for everything that's we need social media promotion.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
February 26, 2018, 02:41:31 AM
I think the promotion on social media is very important. Because today they are a lot of people who dont watch the news on television, they just read on social media about the news. So Bounty campaign on social media are a very important thing to find new investors, and to make good commercial about cryptocurrencies. Because the mainstream media just report always bad about bitcoins and cryptocurrencies, and they always creat just FUD news.
Activity: 120
February 26, 2018, 02:40:06 AM
I take part in some bounty program to promote any ico program and get token after!
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
February 26, 2018, 02:34:02 AM
Does Bitcoin Need The Social Media's Help To Promote Itself?

Well, Bitcoin needs all the help that we can get. With its current situation, Bitcoin Foundation is just thinking out of the box to help Bitcoin recover and might even succeed.

With the help of Social Media, bitcoin can attract new and young users. Learn about bitcoin and eventually adopt it.

Maybe this is the first step of mass adoption.

What do you think?
There are now many advertisement about bitcoins in social media. People are now also becoming curious about cryptocurrency. I believe that the social media can help bitcoin to become more famous.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
February 26, 2018, 02:26:56 AM
The impact of social media promotion is very influential we can feel it. I think the popularity of bitcoin being bigger because social media. Bitcoin really needs it to make it keep popular and known to many people.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 02:25:32 AM
Yes!All of coin will have a bounty campain on bitcointalk forum to promote it
Activity: 228
February 26, 2018, 02:20:15 AM
Bitcoin also.need promotion on social media because it can help it to adverstise bitcoin updates and also can help people to know all about bitcoin and over nation wide can know if bitcoin promote in social medias.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 311
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
February 26, 2018, 01:38:51 AM
Nowadays facebook and instagram have baned ads about cryptocurrency because they menggap this has the potential harm. but in addition it is not likely to reopen. now they are studying
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
February 26, 2018, 01:53:03 AM
In the 21st century, Facebook, MySpace and Twitter storm a wave of communication on the Internet, however, the popularity of social media is not happen overnight, they also need time to build the necessary infrastructure, and then let the mainstream to adapt, to use them.

As a new disruptive technology, bitcoin will be an integral part of the spread of bitcoin.
Activity: 290
February 26, 2018, 01:48:45 AM
I think we need all the type of promotions we can get for bitcoin. We all know most of the people are using some kind of social media platform. If you don't have any social media you feel like you are an outcast and what goes trending or viral in social  media people goes crazy about it. Imagine bitcoin getting viral on social media that would definitely be the biggest boost on bitcoins popularity.
Activity: 798
February 26, 2018, 01:41:08 AM
Social media right now is important to promote something and spread the word. Promoting in social media is good thing because not many people understand about cryptocurrency and right now every person always handle their own social media
Pages:
Jump to: