Pages:
Author

Topic: do we still have hope to be able to see bull run?? - page 11. (Read 25376 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
It's real not a dream because bull run start this year. I think those neagtive sides that are people think better to remove this year 2019 so we can see the bull run as soon as possible because if we cannot do that we can't see the bull run. But if we always positive for sure people who are new will invest because they are comfortable that their money is safe.
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.
There will not be a bull run this year. Please just spend some time to understand and know the trends at which the prices of the coins change on the market, that will let you know when to invest and when not to invest.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
If hope is the topic, then its yes. But in terms of when, it was still questionable, but it will come. I am so sure that it will come. Because markets were never designed just to go down.
Activity: 490
there's a possibility of bull run but will not gonna happen anytime soon. we will need a good announcement of an update like ETF confirmation or maybe ethereum fork will play a role on it. but anyways, just keep holding.
It is easy to believe that the bull run will happen, but the fact that it will be as impressive as in 2017, I would not count on this exactly, you have to be ready for this
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
there's a possibility of bull run but will not gonna happen anytime soon. we will need a good announcement of an update like ETF confirmation or maybe ethereum fork will play a role on it. but anyways, just keep holding.
I also think, and rather mostly depends on Ethereum from bitcoin, the price is also falling like bitcoin, I think the bull market at Ethereum could start by the end of the year
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The sec decision on the bitcoin ETF could play a huge positive role in the coming of the bullish run.
But at the moment there has be some increase in the price
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
This year in my opinion is full of surprises, yet we need to be careful on how we deal with those updates. Bull run will surely come, but let's just hope for the recovery of the market, before the eventual appearance or advent of the bull run.
The expectation of bull run is so high that some people got disappointed, because instead of bull run, its a long bear. That notwithstanding, i believe they will still come back by the time it arrives.
Merit: 3
We are in he second month of year 2019 and the year is still very young. Bull run may likely come and if we do not see bull run, there might be some recoveries, at least close to total recovery in the crypto space.
I was speaking with a friend today. Perhaps because of his loses, he said that the market might nit recover again, but i am still optimistic about the recovery, Which is still possible in 2019.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.
I think this can still happen, indeed the good news about ethereum hardfork does not make the market increase. Maybe what we need now is a little patience, I personally still believe and choose to keep holding the coins that I have and continue to observe the development of the market to decide the next step I will take.
Activity: 812
I think yes we still have chances for a bull run for 2019 and what is more important dont give up and keep up working until it comes to us, I think after ETF s accepted it will.
I don't think the ETF will be accepted in 2019. Maybe by the end of 2020 or 2021 when the market is stable and growing higher than 2017, the ETF will be considered and can be accepted. Now of course it will always be delayed and this market will grow without ever needing an ETF
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
Just be patience trading market is just a cycle of ups and down the only difference is how long the two run in the market. I agree that there are so many good news happening right now though market doesnt react positively in due time it would be a good reason why we stay in crypto.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I expect at least local growth. As for the bull run, there are chances, because most people are waiting for this event in 2020, and have already despaired that it provides excellent conditions for unexpected growth right now.
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
You hoped for a bull run and it is going to happen. There is a good feeling right now in the crypto market. If it continues like this, we might be in for good prices in the coming months.

Don't expect too much mate maybe you will failed again the rise we experience this days can be only temporary,how many times we see this increasing of prices but it falls again so it's better not to expect when is the bullrun happen.
yes.the stronger your wish is ,the stronger disappiontment you'll get.Although its price has risen somewhat today.Maybe it will fall more quickly tomorrow.There is any possibility in this market.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
You hoped for a bull run and it is going to happen. There is a good feeling right now in the crypto market. If it continues like this, we might be in for good prices in the coming months.

Don't expect too much mate maybe you will failed again the rise we experience this days can be only temporary,how many times we see this increasing of prices but it falls again so it's better not to expect when is the bullrun happen.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
if what happens is small-scale growth and can repeat for several times, this might be a small signal for the bull. but if this is just a moment, this is not so good for trade growth.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
Yes i still believe that there is hope that the market could recover and its like that im still believing that theres still good project that exist.Cryptocurrency is all about patience and it never reach this far if theres no changes.It happens anytime and in that day we all be prepared.Lets all be positive.
Activity: 588
Nothing is impossible in crypto world but in current situation very difficult to predict about any bull run in near future.
In my opinion I think we have to wait a bit long to see any bull run but it’s my prediction, might possible soon we will see a bull run.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
We should always be positive. We will only panic if we keep thinking negative. There are now many good newd right now and I am sure that we will see the big progress in the cryptocurrency market. We should just belive for us to not do panicking.

Be positive and continue to believe that the bull will return someday are two things we must remember if we want to continue this business. If not, we can be swayed by issues being spread on the internet. If we do believe that there will be no bull anymore, then there is no point in continuing this effort.
Pages:
Jump to: