Pages:
Author

Topic: do we still have hope to be able to see bull run?? - page 14. (Read 25376 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Today I believed that the cryptocurrency market could turn green again. Some alternative coins have grown a lot. I hope that growth will be long.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Of course we will sell during the bull run but we have to be positive cos positivity leads to a positive result. Am waiting patiently for the bull  run and making my preparations
Activity: 294
We have been waiting for so long and now there are the first signs of the bullish market. If ETFs, Bakkt launch in early March and ETH 2.0 update are going to be approved, we would definitely fly to the moon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Hope of course there is because crypto is not dead so the chance to ride is still there, but when that happens, no one knows for sure.
we just have to wait patiently, so I'm sure we will experience a bull run market.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Not really but stabilized long term tuture where people look diwaos crypto as part of their financial life. They will take it as an investment where you get good return. They will use this as financial tool to purchase daily things. Moreover govt made some regulation to use it effectively
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
we must always remain hopeful and optimistic about the market now. don't lose hope, because the market will not be forever like this. even though we all don't know when bullrun will come. but everyone here believes that we will all go through these difficult times. keep guarding yourself, don't get hit by FUD, because it will only deliver into regret at the end.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
Don't lose your hope. One day, the bullrun will begin again and we will see a more combative bull. Of course, nobody can say anything about the time of this, but I'm waiting like 2020.

Activity: 560
Why we should stop dreaming. After all dream allows us everything, happiness, hope, encouragement and most importantly it encourages us to act. In case of cryptocurrency, it is not like something of utopia. It is reality. So why should not dream of a reality. Cryptocurrency is like a stock market. It sometimes falls and other times rise. So be positive and hold onto hope.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
Bullrun is possible but we will have to wait very long. Bullrun only happens if the price of bitcoin increases continuously and there is a lot of money being put into the market. We need something special to attract money from new investors.
The only chance to create the next big trend after bitcoin gets halving time and it will give another bull trend for bitcoin but we must survive on this bearish market before seeing the bullish trend that will come soon. We need a lot of fundamental support.
Activity: 168
Sure it will be. Just take a look on amount of the ICOs starting. And interest of financial institutions.

The one of the most interesting bounties is DexAge. Decentralized exchange. They have very good MVP and soon will finish ICO. Already token sale listed on LaToken. So listing will be much faster.
Activity: 294
Why not?  The market has already shown growth more than once, and it was also predicted death more than once, but it is still alive and even developing!
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Hope will always be there. The question is when. I'm looking forward for something good in the next couple of years.
Activity: 116
Bullrun is possible but we will have to wait very long. Bullrun only happens if the price of bitcoin increases continuously and there is a lot of money being put into the market. We need something special to attract money from new investors.
Activity: 308
Nobody will say exactly this, but there is still hope, because the market cannot fall forever and growth will ever come!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
I'm confident we'll recover eventually. The length and depth of this bear market has surprised me though, I thought we'd be well out of it by now. The way its been going, it might take something like SEC ETF approval to reverse the slump.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I really don't think anybody can predict when the next bull run will happen because a lot of analyst and investors have tried to predict the bull run last year but they all failed to get it. The market is presently correcting itself with from the last bull run that happened in 2017, so I don't see it happening anytime soon. The bull run will come when we least expect it.
copper member
Activity: 364
yes there is still possibility or hope to see bull run Smiley but maybe it will not happen today but soon.
Off course it's can't just happen as we think, but I do agree that after the deployment of so many project model,the market may likely pick up again which may cause another bull run.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
I don't know about you my friend but as for me, I will keep hodling. The bull run has been known to begin when btc is at its lowest. We have not seen the bottom yet and until we see it, we may not expect the bull run
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.
What comes down must comes up. I believe there is no forever bearish season this scenario waa happen several years before but still crypto market recovers. Only patience need here if you are willing to wait it should be paid off in the right time. But if you have no patience then you will end up losing.
Activity: 664
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
No one knows when will the market can recover from their losses since 2018, but we still are hoping that some good news will help the market price drag to the highest.
all of it requires process and time, we can see it on the market now. when the market is still not moving, then all we need to do is stay calm and be patient. it will really panic when the market is not fast growing in the near future, but that might be better, if the market grows slowly.
Pages:
Jump to: