Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 58. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 19, 2016, 03:45:08 PM
No, currently I need some more ways of earning and some more bitcoins after that I will think for expenditures with it.
at the moment im also not spending any of my bitcoins in order to save as much money as possible for the future, i hope i will one day make a big fortune out of bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
July 19, 2016, 01:54:19 PM

for the few places that do accept bitcoin, do you currently spend the coins you hold at any of them?

I know places like www.takeaway.com accept bitcoin and i even heard CEX.co.uk accept bitcoin in stores now too, but does anyone spend the bitcoins they have or do most just onto hold them? (Or gamble them lol)

I wonder if there will ever be any retailers that only accept bitcoin.

yes i spend my bitcoins actively because i think that if we wouldn't spend them at all, bitcoin would be dead pretty soon so i spend them pretty often actually

If everyone will believe in spending then I think bitcoin will become more stronger currency in future and to see higher price of bitcoin in future I think we should spend it regularly.

its been spent regularly even today.  I buy digital services on fiverr. Smiley
BTC I think is designed to spend online so those guys paying for adverts and paying for their employees are definitely helping btc economy.  
 if its not spent regularly, the bitcoin economy would have failed.

I further agree that bitcoin is made to be spend not to be hoard.  Hoarding it may give holder a temporary profit but it will be disastrous in the long run.  So as part to take responsibility to make bitcoin economy healthy, i am regularly spending my BTC thru trading, monthly bills and other stuff that accept bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
July 19, 2016, 12:16:10 PM

for the few places that do accept bitcoin, do you currently spend the coins you hold at any of them?

I know places like www.takeaway.com accept bitcoin and i even heard CEX.co.uk accept bitcoin in stores now too, but does anyone spend the bitcoins they have or do most just onto hold them? (Or gamble them lol)

yes i spend my bitcoins actively because i think that if we wouldn't spend them at all, bitcoin would be dead pretty soon so i spend them pretty often actually

If everyone will believe in spending then I think bitcoin will become more stronger currency in future and to see higher price of bitcoin in future I think we should spend it regularly.

its been spent regularly even today.  I buy digital services on fiverr. Smiley
BTC I think is designed to spend online so those guys paying for adverts and paying for their employees are definitely helping btc economy.  
 if its not spent regularly, the bitcoin economy would have failed.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
July 19, 2016, 12:04:25 PM

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
July 19, 2016, 12:03:06 PM
No, currently I need some more ways of earning and some more bitcoins after that I will think for expenditures with it.
You're not alone because many people think that way too. They believe that if they store as much coin as they can, one day they will manage to have a big profit and might change their life for good.
Activity: 288
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 19, 2016, 12:02:23 PM

Activity: 157
July 19, 2016, 09:45:17 AM
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
July 19, 2016, 09:44:13 AM
Yes,i always spend bitcoin in my everyday life. I top my phone using bitcoin.
Buying private vpns and a lot more,but im only spending my bitcoins when the price of it is high.

Im use my bitcoin for top up my number phone too, sometimes use spectro, or other trusted service.
hope someday in future i can buying anything use bitcoin.
yeah I also use bitcoin to buy something online. sometimes it helps me because I do not need a deposit from the bank to an online site. and it was very difficult you know
It's nice to know that there are those who regularly use bitcoin for their everyday transaction. It would surely help propagate bitcoin's wider acceptance and make it more popular among regular persons. Just like you, I also top up my phone's load credits with bitcoin.
My estimate is that the majority of spenders of bitcoins are those who are doing gambling, they can bet big amount of money with different gambling sites and that is the reason behind why bitcoins online gambling sites are exploding.

Yeah most of the users are buying bitcoin only for gambling purpose but its good that people are spending it on gambling as it helps in circulating bitcoins.
That would help so much to improve the bitcoin industry because gambling industry is very huge and some of the legitimate gambling sites are already adopting bitcoins to improve their market the same as their profit.

Yes and even if people are spending it only on gambling the primary goal of spending bitcoins is achieved and in future we will see many more sites that will start accepting bitcoin.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
July 19, 2016, 09:35:28 AM
Buying private vpns and a lot more,but im only spending my bitcoins when the price of it is high.

Im use my bitcoin for top up my number phone too, sometimes use spectro, or other trusted service.
yeah I also use bitcoin to buy something online. sometimes it helps me because I do not need a deposit from the bank to an online site. and it was very difficult you know
It's nice to know that there are those who regularly use bitcoin for their everyday transaction. It would surely help propagate bitcoin's wider acceptance and make it more popular among regular persons. Just like you, I also top up my phone's load credits with bitcoin.
My estimate is that the majority of spenders of bitcoins are those who are doing gambling, they can bet big amount of money with different gambling sites and that is the reason behind why bitcoins online gambling sites are exploding.

Yeah most of the users are buying bitcoin only for gambling purpose but its good that people are spending it on gambling as it helps in circulating bitcoins.
That would help so much to improve the bitcoin industry because gambling industry is very huge and some of the legitimate gambling sites are already adopting bitcoins to improve their market the same as their profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 19, 2016, 09:32:35 AM

I also frequently use bitcoins to top up my mobile balance and someone else's as well.
BUt other than that I dont frequently use my Bitcoins !!! I would like to hold them for the future.
When the value is in it's maximum limit then Bitcoins would be a common currency.
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
July 19, 2016, 09:23:48 AM
I think almost all of all here not really do spend bitcoin.
Many user just want to make some profit with bitcoin.
They buy it to sell it, or they buy it to hold it until price is good. And then sell it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
July 19, 2016, 08:59:07 AM

Activity: 693
Merit: 508
July 19, 2016, 08:10:54 AM
We have different opinions here and I am one of the spenders who thinks that it will do more for the circulation of bitcoin.

Merchants use payment providers such as BitPay to convert all Bitcoin sales to fiat. They don't hold the coins themselves. Whether you sell them directly for fiat, or BitPay, they get converted anyway. So in that aspect there is not much difference.

If the merchants can hold the bitcoin for a few days, it will increase the value of bitcoin quite a lot.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
July 19, 2016, 06:39:10 AM
We have different opinions here and I am one of the spenders who thinks that it will do more for the circulation of bitcoin.

Merchants use payment providers such as BitPay to convert all Bitcoin sales to fiat. They don't hold the coins themselves. Whether you sell them directly for fiat, or BitPay, they get converted anyway. So in that aspect there is not much difference.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
July 19, 2016, 06:15:20 AM
i sometimes do purchases for bitcoin but mostly with proxy one
i find something and someone else is buy that for me i pay in btc

done here several times with 2 members and everything went cool
Activity: 420
July 19, 2016, 05:16:24 AM
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
July 19, 2016, 04:50:03 AM

Activity: 216
July 19, 2016, 04:24:17 AM
I spend some bitcoin to buy some graphics to mine the Ethereum. But I also bought some Ethereum directly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
July 19, 2016, 04:01:36 AM

Activity: 420
July 19, 2016, 03:50:08 AM

Pages:
Jump to: