Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 80. (Read 257603 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
June 24, 2016, 04:07:12 AM
I only spend a small portion of what I have because the main reason I have bitcoin is for investment. And I think my decision to make it as an investment is starting to payoff because of another price surge that is happening now. In time, I know I would allot more for spending, if and when my bitcoin holdings is big enough.
Good move, we should save bitcoins as the future is bright for bitcoins. If we are earning daily here doing some kind of job then we should not think of divesting it all and exchange for cash. Let us put something in our wallet and let us hope that it will give us fortune in the future. It is really good to save here than in the bank.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
June 24, 2016, 12:27:04 AM
I only spend a small portion of what I have because the main reason I have bitcoin is for investment. And I think my decision to make it as an investment is starting to payoff because of another price surge that is happening now. In time, I know I would allot more for spending, if and when my bitcoin holdings is big enough.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
June 24, 2016, 12:01:40 AM
Nope, I do not spend them active at all, you can now better hold on to the bitcoin and hold it for a while to make some good profit.
Spending is just not smart at all this time.

100% percent right about that spending now is not good due to the halving that is coming and the price will also increase more the coming month due to that spending is not good.

You have whole life to spend your coins, but at this point I think holding is the best options as everyone is hoping to make higher profits at halving, and the best thing is price is moving up now.
Spending bitcoin is good but not this time or if you actively spending your bitcoin ofcourse you need also to be active to earn bitcoin more than to your spending bitcoin to have a saving or an investments.
You are right about that if you are spending you are right now losing profit because of the price increasing that is happening right now.
Only spend a small portion of your bitcoins, and the rest should be invested. For me, it is not wise to spend now because the value of conversion is low and you will not benefit from it. Just save it and wait until the price pump again and would surely happen within this week.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
June 23, 2016, 11:45:36 PM
Nope, I do not spend them active at all, you can now better hold on to the bitcoin and hold it for a while to make some good profit.

100% percent right about that spending now is not good due to the halving that is coming and the price will also increase more the coming month due to that spending is not good.

You have whole life to spend your coins, but at this point I think holding is the best options as everyone is hoping to make higher profits at halving, and the best thing is price is moving up now.
Spending bitcoin is good but not this time or if you actively spending your bitcoin ofcourse you need also to be active to earn bitcoin more than to your spending bitcoin to have a saving or an investments.
You are right about that if you are spending you are right now losing profit because of the price increasing that is happening right now.
Activity: 812
June 23, 2016, 11:36:23 PM

Even if you are earning good number of coins, its not smart to spend at this point of time, hold it for future to get maximum benefits from it, as price would be comparatively higher in future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 23, 2016, 11:21:11 PM

Activity: 798
June 23, 2016, 11:10:47 PM

Activity: 536
June 23, 2016, 10:59:22 PM
Do you actively spend your bitcoins? Yes i'm. But i'm spend bitcoin if i things i've chance to make better. like for invest, buy some, pay bill, and etc. 
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 23, 2016, 10:53:05 PM
Yes, I do actively spend my bitcoin. I view bitcoin as a currency and not an investment but I'm sure that people are going to think more differently then me.
Activity: 252
June 23, 2016, 10:11:46 PM

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
June 23, 2016, 09:59:00 PM
i am just spending my coins to pay for a prepaid load , but not yet used as a mode of payment in some store or shop i don't enough amount to spend on a large value of money that needs for payment .

Yeah i never try to spend all my btc at once, it just kinda happens LOL but i do spend my btc pretty actively whenever i do have it. Sadly enough i spent most of it at $400 instead of waiting for it to shoot up to $700 but that was just my mistake.

I don't think that is a mistake as you spent because you were comfortable with price at that point as no one knew that it will boost up suddenly, but now you  can hold your coins for halving.

Yes, the halving will be interesting I really want to know if btc goes to the moon or in sinks like a ship, This is going to be an interesting ride and i hope we all make really good money out of this.

Everyone is hoping for the best from the halving, but only time will show what's gonna happen as no one is sure whether price will go higher or lower at halving.
The more the people hype about the price increase in halving, the more the chances of happening will occur, that is the law of gravity and we believer of bitcoins just have to ride with it if we want to earn profit.
Activity: 840
June 23, 2016, 08:26:35 PM
i am just spending my coins to pay for a prepaid load , but not yet used as a mode of payment in some store or shop i don't enough amount to spend on a large value of money that needs for payment .

Yeah i never try to spend all my btc at once, it just kinda happens LOL but i do spend my btc pretty actively whenever i do have it. Sadly enough i spent most of it at $400 instead of waiting for it to shoot up to $700 but that was just my mistake.

I don't think that is a mistake as you spent because you were comfortable with price at that point as no one knew that it will boost up suddenly, but now you  can hold your coins for halving.

Yes, the halving will be interesting I really want to know if btc goes to the moon or in sinks like a ship, This is going to be an interesting ride and i hope we all make really good money out of this.

Everyone is hoping for the best from the halving, but only time will show what's gonna happen as no one is sure whether price will go higher or lower at halving.
Activity: 294
June 23, 2016, 07:12:17 PM

legendary
June 23, 2016, 10:37:27 AM

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
June 23, 2016, 10:17:46 AM

It's not a mistake if you spent it for reasons. Or on the other hand you take some profits.

And besides you or everyone here don't know that the price will increase above $700 back when we are sitting are $400 range.

So that is just fine if you gain benefits with your bitcoins when you spent it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
June 23, 2016, 06:31:25 AM

Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
June 22, 2016, 01:52:22 AM

Well this kind of necessities are hard to stop spending. Because we need it daily. Me either, when I'm still lazy to go to store and buy some prepaid load I'm using out my bitcoin as a payment for the prepaid load service. But now I stopped because I'm hoping for a price increase once the halving comes.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 22, 2016, 01:45:14 AM
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
June 22, 2016, 01:42:53 AM

Exactly, its a smart move to hold coins for now, as we are going through price drop at a moment, so its better to hold for next couple of days and spend when price goes higher.

I dont think it will still go up, price is slowly falling because users is trying to sell now that they see a big price drop on the coin last 2 days. It is better to sell now too to avoid a profit loss.

What about after the halving? For sure the price after the halving will go up. As many speculations and valid intelligent guess are proving that it is
possible to happen once the halving comes.
So, stop spending actively and just hold your bitcoins and wait for the price increase again.
Activity: 210
June 22, 2016, 01:25:36 AM

Exactly, its a smart move to hold coins for now, as we are going through price drop at a moment, so its better to hold for next couple of days and spend when price goes higher.

I dont think it will still go up, price is slowly falling because users is trying to sell now that they see a big price drop on the coin last 2 days. It is better to sell now too to avoid a profit loss.
Pages:
Jump to: