Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you actually understand Ethereum? - page 16. (Read 2529 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 38
January 01, 2018, 05:44:39 PM
Check out my free Ethereum 101 course

Most people really dont understand Ethereum, which is going to be damaging to the market. I have heard friends and have seen posts even on here with people who are investing that dont even understand smart contracts, proof of stake etc

Did you know their are 2 Casper's?

When you invest in a coin, how much time do you spend researching it? I normally spend at least 3 hours learning everything I can from it before I attempt to make an investment of even $1. It is important to understand the coin from a general level, and if you can understand it from a technical level that is even better.

Kinda this is how many people value the coin, most of them just skim through with decision being less than 3hours.... because they form opinion of other people, who in fact are looking to promote their coin because they all want to take profit at end thats why it could be seen as ponzi specially for many shitcoins out there. Or for instance you look some coin say like "we are private coin" and people will buy without taking their time to even read the whitepaper.

Thank you for sharing this course I will defenetly check it out. I understand basci concepts behind ethereum but it will be worth it at least if some this course point out some valid information for me again to understand or even if I learn something new. Thanks for sharing.

I will put this video course https://www.udemy.com/your-first-decentralized-app/ which is free on Udemy for developers who want or are looking to develop smart contracts for ethereum network. It really gives nice overview of how to code so you can continue your first steps and your journey.

I also suspect that you are person behind these tutorials really appreciate that you are trying to raise awareness of cryptocurrency and because you are making these to introduce people to this new tech + courses are free Shocked!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
January 01, 2018, 05:38:47 PM
If you dont understand Ethereum, check out my free article Ethereum 101

Most people really dont understand Ethereum, which is going to be damaging to the market. I have heard friends and have seen posts even on here with people who are investing that dont even understand smart contracts, proof of stake etc

Did you know their are 2 Casper's?

When you invest in a coin, how much time do you spend researching it? I normally spend at least 3 hours learning everything I can from it before I attempt to make an investment of even $1. It is important to understand the coin from a general level, and if you can understand it from a technical level that is even better.
Pages:
Jump to: