Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree people barrow money for gambling? - page 17. (Read 18526 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
I had loan just one time for gambling to recover my lose but unfortunately got busted again that borrowed money so that i think borrow money for gambling is really bad idea just stop for a little time until you have some money for do this again.

Same fate may happen to anyone who plans to loan bitcoins just to continue gambling.
Just imagine, you run out of money for gambling and you ask for loan to continue but lost again
I'ts like you just picked up a rock to knock your self out.
Not really a good idea

Loan some money for gambling will make you knock out in game as well as in social status. Only the extra money you can afford to loose must be gambled. Otherwise the risk of gambling goes twice and will pressurize yourself.

Thats why you need to think if you can still handle your loss, you can borrow from your friend if you can't afford it better stop playing it. And after they lending you try not to busted it all in one game, try to control it so you will win some
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003
yes they do, if you check lending forum here you will find many people asked for loans for gambling in past and when lender stopped giving loans for this reason they stop writing gambling as reason but still taking loans more then half of total loans are taken by gambling addicted peoples

Yes you are right. Some of them don't admit that it will be used for gambling to recover from their losses but some would even want the approved loan funds sent directly to their deposit address to avoid miners fee and shorten the waiting time for transaction confirmation to be completed.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
i dont support people who borrow money to gamble because the fact that they are borrowing money shows that they prolly won't be able to pay it back if lost. and if u dont have money willing to lose why gamble?Huh
Activity: 526
yes they do, if you check lending forum here you will find many people asked for loans for gambling in past and when lender stopped giving loans for this reason they stop writing gambling as reason but still taking loans more then half of total loans are taken by gambling addicted peoples
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
If you fail to gambling and you can not pay the loan it was a nightmare. I do not recommend .
yeah this possibility is always there, so never give loans to the gambler,
even though it was my friend

never say never, one day there is a time we should lend them money whatever the reason,
even for gamble and even it is someone who we don't know.
borrowing money for gamble is bad but not always.

I think you way of thinking is not correct. We all know gamblers will ask money for gambling means they might have already lost their money in hand in gambling so they are desperate to win back that lost money from gambling itself but there are not in a position to think if they lose again what happens. If they lose again then they will be in deep trouble so if lender knows it for gambling then better don't give them and save them from trouble.
Activity: 602
If you fail to gambling and you can not pay the loan it was a nightmare. I do not recommend .

agree,,but i will give a loan to people who has backup fund in case they lost their bets or gambling..

never trust 100%,,only close friend and with collateral for guarantee...
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

never say never, one day there is a time we should lend them money whatever the reason,
even for gamble and even it is someone who we don't know.
borrowing money for gamble is bad but not always.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
I had loan just one time for gambling to recover my lose but unfortunately got busted again that borrowed money so that i think borrow money for gambling is really bad idea just stop for a little time until you have some money for do this again.

Same fate may happen to anyone who plans to loan bitcoins just to continue gambling.
Just imagine, you run out of money for gambling and you ask for loan to continue but lost again
Not really a good idea

Loan some money for gambling will make you knock out in game as well as in social status. Only the extra money you can afford to loose must be gambled. Otherwise the risk of gambling goes twice and will pressurize yourself.
Yes if u loose the money that u got from a loan then it is double fucked up, u lost the loan amount and need to pay back the money you lost... I think if someone loans to gamble he will scam you if he looses.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

Not really a good idea

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
It is even worse than gamble your savings
probably true,but not for gamblers.

When you think about borrow money to gamble, I think there is no doubt that professional help is needed
it is just IMO...why do you need professional help when you have the possibility of repaying the loan ?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

Not really a good idea
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1009
Of course no. If you have to borrow the money, then surely you can't afford to lose it because you are betting more than you have. It is even worse than gamble your savings

When you think about borrow money to gamble, I think there is no doubt that professional help is needed
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
If only there a rehabilitation for gambling addiction...just wondering what they do to prevent that happen??
is that some kind of + activities?

Yes there are Rehabilitation Centers for gambling addict, alcoholism has one too, and a psychiatrist is the one who's giving them treatments,
because if a patient is out of control and he is gambling too much, Gambling addiction also known as compulsive gambling,
is a mental disorder

they perform specific test and activities to person with this kind of illness.
that's all I know. Grin
Activity: 602
Is there anything like rehab for gambling addiction? I dont think people will go over there just to control their mind for gambling because this thing is different from drugs addiction. If drug addict, the drug that make you can't control but gambling that is on your mind so whether you want to continue or stop that depends on your mind

Yes in our country we had gambling rehabilitation centers there are Inpatient Facilities and Outpatient Clinics
that you can choose from, Gambling addiction treatment programs are confidential. Patient records are kept private, and every effort is made to ensure confidentiality. Treatment options are flexible, and some centers offer individual rooms.

If only there a rehabilitation for gambling addiction...just wondering what they do to prevent that happen??
is that some kind of + activities?
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
Is there anything like rehab for gambling addiction? I dont think people will go over there just to control their mind for gambling because this thing is different from drugs addiction. If drug addict, the drug that make you can't control but gambling that is on your mind so whether you want to continue or stop that depends on your mind

Yes in our country we had gambling rehabilitation centers there are Inpatient Facilities and Outpatient Clinics
that you can choose from, Gambling addiction treatment programs are confidential. Patient records are kept private, and every effort is made to ensure confidentiality. Treatment options are flexible, and some centers offer individual rooms.
Activity: 558
I think many of the gamblers even when they don't have money for gambling but they barrow money for gambling. Do you agree on this?

No i never agreed to give a loan for people that already known as addicted gambler, but maybe i will think it again if he have collateral or had a real job that make him have payroll monthly...
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Borrowing money for gambling is a bad idea.
I am debt averse, in general.
i have good questions, what do you do if the borrowed money is your own friend ?
you know he just lend for gambling
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Borrowing money for gambling is a bad idea.
I am debt averse, in general.
Pages:
Jump to: