Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you be in reincarnation? - page 2. (Read 484 times)

Activity: 691
Merit: 51
April 03, 2023, 08:13:54 AM
If reincarnation is real, then I can imagine that most people will be reincarnated as literal bacteriums in turds. This especially includes Bitcoiners since Bitcoiners are absolutely deplorable.

Belief in reincarnation is just wishful thinking and nothing more.
-Probabilistically, that does not make sense. The probability that it is currently the time when we are alive is 0% unless something like reincarnation is real. It is therefore more likely that we will all get to live another life after this one. Of course, instead of reincarnated, some of us will be robots, aliens, plants, other animals, or cyborgs in the next life.
Activity: 499
Merit: 16
April 02, 2023, 05:30:08 PM
Many people believe in reincarnation based on personal experiences, spiritual or religious beliefs, or anecdotal accounts. Some also point to research on near-death experiences and past-life regression therapy as evidence for the existence of reincarnation. Ultimately, whether or not reincarnation is real is a matter of personal belief. While there is no scientific evidence to support the concept of reincarnation, it is a belief held by many people around the world and has played an important role in many cultures and religions throughout history.
legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209
March 28, 2023, 07:55:16 AM
Belief in reincarnation is just wishful thinking and nothing more.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
March 04, 2023, 06:03:53 PM
I think it is safe to say that no one will be able to answer this question objectively, unless one of us comes back directly from death I guess

Personally I don't believe in reincarnation, it doesn't fit my culture or my beliefs.
It's all about beliefs, people need to follow their intuitions and beliefs, I guess if reincarnation were made to match yours, it would be immediately familiar to you and you would believe in it without needing to think about it.
There are probably users on this forum who will know how to develop the subject, because there are certainly users from regions where this belief is shared by at least a part of their population.

I had met a man who was trying to always do good things around him (at least in his personal conception of goodness). I asked him where he got the strength to stay positive even in difficult times, and how he managed to remain courteous and friendly, even when he was confronted with rude or unfair people. He told me that he tried to keep a positive relationship with all people and animals, because he was afraid of being reincarnated as a rock in his next life. I still wonder if he was serious, or if he was joking, but in the end, it doesn't matter what the belief is, as long as it directs the believers in question to a healthy relationship with humanity, it is a positive gain for all humanity.
Activity: 434
Merit: 118
Wonder working God
March 04, 2023, 01:41:49 PM
I was told after death people do travel to another place that they are not been known there to live before rapture. I want to know if there is any sure thing, because I don't believe in such.
Pages:
Jump to: