Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you become a better or a worse person after you started gambling - page 3. (Read 374 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
Are you a much better person now that you are gambling or you turn up worse after you started gambling, we are talking about the character here, there's people who became worse after starting gambling, while some people become a good decision-maker and had more control because of gambling so which version are you.

I don't know why, but honestly, I got better after leaving gambling, I'm more focused on other jobs. more able to manage finances, and more respect for money and time.
but when I was still playing gambling, every day I focused on analyzing matches, because I like to gamble on Sportsbet.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
When I started to gamble (sport prediction) I’ve started to visit football and boxing matches more often. More often I’ve started to hangout with friends. Must say that thanks to gambling I became mo social person Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Are you a much better person now that you are gambling or you turn up worse after you started gambling, we are talking about the character here, there's people who became worse after starting gambling, while some people become a good decision-maker and had more control because of gambling so which version are you.
Pages:
Jump to: