Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe all muslims are bad? - page 37. (Read 12102 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 11, 2017, 06:00:44 PM
It's not islam by itself that's the problem, it's the culture. We have muslims here aswell and they're good, hard working people, that do not present any danger whatsoever, but these ones that are making problems, it's the culture that made that and if you compare muslims here and muslims in the middle east, you'd see a great difference.
Some people have perverted the teaching of islam for their life and have incited hatred in the hearts and mind of those who don,t know anything about the Quran thus teaching to cause violence and killing innocent people.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
October 11, 2017, 05:55:48 PM
It's not islam by itself that's the problem, it's the culture. We have muslims here aswell and they're good, hard working people, that do not present any danger whatsoever, but these ones that are making problems, it's the culture that made that and if you compare muslims here and muslims in the middle east, you'd see a great difference.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 03:24:28 PM
No, but we can not please anybody about their opinions. Muslim people doing bad are not considered as muslim beacause in Islam teaching they teach only good things and bad things don't have space in Islam.
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
October 11, 2017, 03:19:19 PM
Do you believe all Muslims are bad? How do they differ from the terrorists?

You may want to share your thoughts.

Muslims are bad and terrorist. Third world people are stupid scum and atleast semi retarded.

Why do you think so? Yes, there are certain organizations and people who deal with such bad things. But, dammit, you can not all judge by it. There are the same terrorists among Christians, though they can not be called Christians any more. Christians are merciful.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 02:59:30 PM
You know nowadays there's "Christian State" group in Russia. I guess that your quastion how are muslims related to ISIS is like how are christians related to CS (if you know what I'm talkin bout  Wink )
Nohow.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 11, 2017, 02:42:01 PM
no and will never be ! who funded those muslim at all ? well ias i saw the news in australia another senator has been burn by her colleagues .. muslim is just a religion and not a kind of terrorism!
Activity: 261
October 11, 2017, 02:11:49 PM
May be some of theme are doing bad. but Not all muslims are bad because i have a muslim friend and he is super down to the earth person he is very kind.
Activity: 112
October 11, 2017, 08:17:37 AM
Of course not, some of them are good, but they are crazy about religion
Activity: 182
October 11, 2017, 07:32:33 AM
No, not all Muslims are bad. I have muslim friends and they oppose to those bad ass ISIS. Some people think and judge muslim community that they are the only group whom cause problem but that's not fair especilly to them. They are harmless yes there are somr differences on faith but God loved them also.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 24, 2017, 04:35:46 AM
Do Muslims are bad? Do other persons aside from Muslims are good? Do we always need to group people by religion?Try to think it cortically?
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 23, 2017, 05:25:55 AM

You may want to share your thoughts. Some think all muslims are terrorist. Reasons why they said that because they don't study about their culture and norms. They need more information about why there are msulims and how do muslim live, how are they related to ISIS and other terrorists group in the world. 

No. A big resounding no, I dont think that muslims are bad and dont think that Islam is the root of all terrorists. I know a lot of muslims that go against isis and everyhing it represents. I have a lot of friends who are muslims and a lot of them are worth more than ang non muslim i know.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 23, 2017, 04:26:35 AM
Nope! Some of them dont want to fight people without reason, Some of them are good and not thinking about Terrorism.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
September 22, 2017, 04:52:39 PM

You may want to share your thoughts. Some think all muslims are terrorist. Reasons why they said that because they don't study about their culture and norms. They need more information about why there are msulims and how do muslim live, how are they related to ISIS and other terrorists group in the world. 
Of course not. As not all Christians are good so also Muslims. No one is born bad but they become bad by the way they are taught and brought up. Environment is very important. 
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
September 22, 2017, 03:47:33 PM
If you believe that, i have news for you; you're a retard. The world love to blame everything and accuse muslims. Terrorists pretend to speak for islam, in fact , they are just a criminal gang taking islam as a shield to do whatever they want in the name of Allah. Just like the KKK did. Did we blame all of america ? No because we knew they were a bunch of stupid extremist people and don't represent all of the americains. Well, do the same and start thinking, the you'll realise that terrosrists are just criminals and do not represent all muslims.

Really?

I have news for you.  The KKK really did speak for the Democratic Party in various southern states of the USA. But in a hundred years, it killed less than modern radical Islam murders in two months.

So you are wrong on both counts, aren't you?

Or else there must be an awful lot of your "criminal gangs" in modern Islam, to manage 31,780+ vicious attacks since 2000.

In the last 30 days, there were 122 Islamic attacks in 25 countries, in which 779 people were killed and 790 injured. Your words "in fact , they are just a criminal gang taking islam as a shield."

Well, is that correct? So are there thousands of Islamic criminal gangs? Or one gigantic big one?
Activity: 70
September 22, 2017, 12:09:44 PM
I don't think all Muslim's are bad, as i don't think anyone from any group or country are all bad.

Once you tar everyone with the same brush then bad things happen.
Activity: 293
September 18, 2017, 05:34:38 AM
Well i dont have any doubt about it. They are more jihadis than citizen in a country they are living in.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
September 18, 2017, 05:31:31 AM

Not all them are bad.  They are also like us but only with different religion and beliefs.  Besides not all Muslims are terrorists. It's just all misconceptions.
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
September 18, 2017, 05:13:55 AM
No I don't really think so. I have many muslim friends who are really friendly, caring and hospitable. They are very kind even if they experiencing racism from other people. They choose to be more positive thinker.
Activity: 102
September 18, 2017, 01:21:54 AM
No not all muslims are bad people. I have friends that are muslims , but all of the are good and kind hearted people , why most people think that muslims are bad , it's just because the terrorist , terrorist is not muslims they only pretending themselves and called themselves the son of allah , just to be safe with their own beliefs , but their beliefs is different from the teachings of their own religion , terrorist itself has no religion , they only cause chaos to innocents people.

I don't know which media promotes this:

called themselves the son of allah

But it it totally false. The Holy Quran clearly states that Allahdoes not have any child.

I thought christans believe Jesus Christ (PBUH) is son of Allah which is also totally false.
Activity: 238
September 17, 2017, 11:26:57 PM
It is not being a muslim or christian.It is the doings of other muslims that bring terror to both muslims and christians.They are being blamed as whole for most of the terrorists are muslims.Because of their beliefs and wanting so much power,they bring chaos and terror.But dont blame all of them because they are not all the same in belief and morals.
Pages:
Jump to: