Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe all muslims are bad? - page 6. (Read 12102 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 05:52:41 AM
I have met very good Muslims. So, we can't say all MUSLIMS are bad, Extremists are bad...there are bad and good people in every country. However I believe that Muslims should modify their some religious teachings according to the modern world so that rest of the world can join with them without fear or doubt. I think even this thread opened with that doubt and fear towards Muslims.
Activity: 32
March 20, 2018, 05:38:07 PM
Of course not. My best friend from Syria and I love her
Activity: 68
March 20, 2018, 05:07:36 PM
Muslims are humans. Humans are not bad.. Neither is the religion

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 20, 2018, 05:06:00 PM
Not everyone muslims are bad guys. The statistics saying that almost everyone terrorist is muslim but as far as i know terrorists have no many people.
Activity: 190
Merit: 15
March 20, 2018, 02:04:44 PM
Of course not all. It's stupid to say thing like "all", "everyone", "nobody" when we are talking about different nations. It's impossible that all of them are bad. There are good and bad people everywhere.
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
March 20, 2018, 01:35:49 PM
No all muslim are not bad. Muslim people really good.They are a very honest person in the world.But some of them are not good. Some of muslim lunar they are not good people.But most of muslims are very good and really nice.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 20, 2018, 01:19:29 PM
By far the greatest number of Muslims are good. What is the proof for this? The proof is that they have NOT followed their Islamic writings. If they had obeyed the Koran, they would become like ISIS - http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm. That's the proof that they are nice people.

Cool
Activity: 73
March 20, 2018, 12:47:00 PM
badness and goodness are everywhere even in religions so in my opinion i think that there is bad muslims but they are responsible just for themselves .. And about terrorists they are a political made to conduct certain affairs at certain times in favor of powerful parties
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
I was quet but i was not blind
March 20, 2018, 12:33:49 PM
yes some peoles are good but  80% is bad guys no heart no brain.
its promblem is relishionships its to bad  this is my idea and my experiace
Activity: 43
March 20, 2018, 12:00:59 PM
Do you believe all Muslims are bad? How do they differ from the terrorists?

You may want to share your thoughts.

No. NOT all muslims are bad. Muslims are same with us, a human being who wants to live a normal life. Sad to know that there are lots of people now a days who are very judgemental, they see muslim people as terrorists. But then if we think it widely, most of them are also victims of the terrorists. Because they can't even live their lives normally, and sometimes sees by other people as bad one,which resulted by the actions and image of terrorists.

Let us all remember that no one has the right to judge them. Everyone can be a bad one, and that is when you start to judge your neighborhood without even knowing him/her personally and deeply.

TERRORIST may seen to everyone, when you create a kind of heart who only wants is hurt other, than your one of them. But when we talk about MUSLIM - it's general, we should see them like us, who need acceptance, love and a peaceful life.
Activity: 30
March 20, 2018, 09:37:01 AM
Of course not. They are as bad as everyone else in this world.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
March 20, 2018, 06:41:03 AM
No. Some Muslims are very good. Besides we should note that terrorists are not necessarily Muslims.
Activity: 85
March 20, 2018, 06:33:43 AM
Muslim is a religion, and religion is not bad. Religion is about people's belief and that belief changes depending on the circumstances people experienced or subjected to, which pushes them to do things others think inappropriate. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
March 20, 2018, 06:26:14 AM

You may want to share your thoughts. Some think all muslims are terrorist. Reasons why they said that because they don't study about their culture and norms. They need more information about why there are msulims and how do muslim live, how are they related to ISIS and other terrorists group in the world. 
All? Of course NOT. Some Muslims like killings, wars like Muslim terrorists but they are also Muslims who want piece and love. In our community there are several Muslims and everyday we are coping into them. They are good people, they respect their neighbors. There are a lot of Muslims who are good Smiley
Activity: 98
March 20, 2018, 04:46:53 AM
Not all muslims are bad because i have a muslim friend and he is super down to the earth person he is very kind.
Activity: 59
March 20, 2018, 04:21:41 AM
The great influence of isis changed the world's view of Islam which is a beautiful religion. Good or bad human behavior is not seen from religion.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
March 20, 2018, 03:14:29 AM

You may want to share your thoughts. Some think all muslims are terrorist. Reasons why they said that because they don't study about their culture and norms. They need more information about why there are msulims and how do muslim live, how are they related to ISIS and other terrorists group in the world. 

This is what exactly the christians want you to think.
There were good and bad christians.
There were good and bad muslims.
There were good and bad atheists.

If you depend your morality on religion, you're a not a good person.
Activity: 210
March 20, 2018, 03:06:07 AM
Pendapat saya adalah tidak percaya .
Kenapa ? Karena begini jika muslim yang kita lihat adalah teroris maka bolehkah saya memandang agama lain dari sampel yang buruk, lalu saya nilai sama di mata saya .Saya yakin semua agama orientasinya adalah kepada kebaikan jika orang yang beragama melakukan hal buruk itu adalah orang yang keluar dari norma agama itu sendiri. Dan tidak adil jika kita menilai suatu komunitas dari dari sample saja .

Of course not. Not all Muslims are bad. Those terrorists, yes most of them are Muslims, but they are just few percentage of the total population of the Muslims. We should not generalize them as bad.
Activity: 18
March 20, 2018, 12:31:13 AM
Pendapat saya adalah tidak percaya .
Kenapa ? Karena begini jika muslim yang kita lihat adalah teroris maka bolehkah saya memandang agama lain dari sampel yang buruk, lalu saya nilai sama di mata saya .Saya yakin semua agama orientasinya adalah kepada kebaikan jika orang yang beragama melakukan hal buruk itu adalah orang yang keluar dari norma agama itu sendiri. Dan tidak adil jika kita menilai suatu komunitas dari dari sample saja .
Activity: 114
March 19, 2018, 11:59:40 PM
not all Muslims are bad ... look closely at us ... is there any Muslim that hurt you?
Pages:
Jump to: