Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe all muslims are bad? - page 8. (Read 12102 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 07:20:07 AM
Do you believe all Muslims are bad? How do they differ from the terrorists?

You may want to share your thoughts. Some think all muslims are terrorist. Reasons why they said that because they don't study about their culture and norms. They need more information about why there are msulims and how do muslim live, how are they related to ISIS and other terrorists group in the world. 

This question sounds a little bit childish. How can we say about nation or religious group or sexual minority that they all are bad? Of course I don't believe that Muslims are all bad
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 07:12:27 AM

You may want to share your thoughts. Some think all muslims are terrorist. Reasons why they said that because they don't study about their culture and norms. They need more information about why there are msulims and how do muslim live, how are they related to ISIS and other terrorists group in the world. 
No. I believe that there is goodness in each and everyone of us. Religion do not define you or me or anyone. Let us erase that thinking that all muslim are bad. We may differ in our perspective but we all have goodness in us.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 07:10:09 AM
I think no.our neighbor are some muslim but,I didnt see their bad influence.
Activity: 168
Merit: 9
March 19, 2018, 07:03:26 AM

In all religions there are bad people
The worst enemy of religion Islam
He is the fanatic Muslims
Distort his image and do things contrary to him under the pretext of religion
They do not represent it
Whoever asks about Islam, looking at it, does not look at people what they do
The media is the one who drives public opinion
We find that Islam has a media war against it in all ways and images
If you look at Islam, you will find it a religion of peace
And that the Jews lived with Muslims for centuries and with Christians for centuries as well
So who wants to know really do not look for the media or what he sees in the Internet really
  He should look for it himself Grin
Activity: 238
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 19, 2018, 07:00:34 AM

This is ridiculous. This kind of ignorant statements create stupid mentalities that ignites war and racism. Muslim is a religion and some muslim leaders instills wrong interpretation of Quran to attain their personal agenda which is the one you were pertaining as terrorists.

Be sensitive enough to open topics like this unless you're fully knowledgeable about it.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 06:57:40 AM
I really think that religion has nothing to do with one's personality or behavior. Not all Muslims are bad, and not all of them are terrorists. There are Christians that are good, and there are Christians that are bad. There are people who don't have a religion and yet a good citizen. So, I really think that religion is not something that will determine what you are in the society.
Activity: 25
Merit: 5
March 19, 2018, 06:30:24 AM
all religions have the same essence, Islam is the same monoistic religion as Christianity, Judaism.
I do not think that Islam calls for violence. it so happened that dishonest people covered themselves with religion to make themselves holy in the eyes of uneducated people. and generally made religion a cover. except money, they have no other interest, at least those who rule this terrorist gadyushnik. and fanatics-it's already excuse, people with deviations, which can be found everywhere. led full full. Look at how many people fall into sects around the world. and this is the same sect where the brains are washed.
but real Muslims, they are spiritual people who preach the same covenants of kindness and love that are preached by Christians.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
March 19, 2018, 06:24:31 AM
This kind of topic has been circulating in this section and I have been reading it all the time. But I am happy that people commenting nowadays are not so negative. Before many have posts in general that all muslims are evil and terrorists but today I have seen changes. This mean that people have began to be less discriminating against muslim.

I also believe that not all muslims are bad. There maybe bad but there are also good Muslims just as there are good and bad people in all religions and cultures and tribes around the world.

Anyway its good to see people becoming more positive and realistic in making comments and also in their beliefs.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 06:06:35 AM
I will say no, because the more you move with them the more you get to know them. Muslim is a religion and not all of them are bad
You tell the truth not all of them are bad. Islam is a big religion and like other religions there will be many good and bad believers mixed up, we should not misjudge all of them.
Activity: 20
March 19, 2018, 05:53:03 AM

Orang muslim tidak semuanya buruk, karena dalam ajaranya diajarkan tentang rasa kemanusiaan sesama manusia diseluruh muka bumi ini. Yang buruk adalah yang salah mengartikan dalam ajaran islam, seperti teroris.
Activity: 62
March 06, 2018, 12:46:13 AM
I will say no, because the more you move with them the more you get to know them. Muslim is a religion and not all of them are bad
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
March 06, 2018, 12:02:21 AM

I don’t think so, because in the city where I live in 20-25% of the population are muslims, and we all live in peace and harmony. We cannot keep generalising that all muslims are bad because some muslims chose to act violently about what they want to express and for the world to hear them.
Activity: 100
March 05, 2018, 08:46:35 PM
I think not all muslims are bad but mostly arabs and muslims are same they want always war,many ofw are sacrifice in arabs country they dont care about life of innocent people.
Activity: 56
March 05, 2018, 08:05:29 PM
Not all the muslim people are bad. they were also a human that need to love and to be love. we are not God, we dont have the rights to judge people  Wink
Activity: 150
March 05, 2018, 07:59:56 PM
дa кaк вeздe в любoй cтpaнe ecть и xopoшиe и плoxиe. пpoтo мycyльмaнe мyжчины бoлee жecтoкиe. мcтитeльныe. чecтнo,пoбaивaюcь иx. нo знaю и пo нacтoящeмy xopoшиx peбят
Activity: 224
March 05, 2018, 06:26:45 AM
I don't think that all Muslims are terrorists because there are a lot of them in my country and most of them are nice people. But the religion itself must change because the Quran literally states that Muslims have to kill non-believers.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
March 05, 2018, 05:48:57 AM

Religion is a very complected topic and should rather be left for those who understand i well. there are good Muslims and radical Muslims. you cant blame good Muslims for the actions of radicalized ones. so before deciding whether Muslims are bad or good, be sure you know where they stand.
Activity: 73
March 05, 2018, 05:13:00 AM
Muslims are no bad,
It's some peoples are bad, not only muslims
Activity: 210
March 05, 2018, 04:51:58 AM
Of course not, Islam does not teach evil let alone terrorism.
Any religion does not teach evil, does not any religion forbid evil?
about the relationship of Muslims and terrorism, is in the name of Islam but it is only the knowledge of outside people only. For us ISIS Muslims and terrorism uphold their doctrine.
The real Muslims will not do evil let alone become terrorists so those who become terrorists are only people who follow their own doctrines so not all Muslims are bad.
Try to get to know them more closely then you will understand.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
March 05, 2018, 04:47:31 AM

Number one, the inquiry for one thing is flawed. Not all Muslims are bad, not all of them are also good. We could only hope that most Muslims are good. Next what is the connection of terrorists and Muslims? Just because MOST terrorists are Muslims doesn't mean that we should assume all Muslims are terrorists. This statement just puts them in a very bad light. Lastly, we shouldn't put prejudice on any one sector of society, be it race or belief. This kind of backward thinking places us back and hinders us to advance
Pages:
Jump to: