Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 21. (Read 7234 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
Sooner or latter the impact of blockchain revolution will hit every corner of the world, by then the naysayers would come to the reality of blockchain. It has brought transparency and trust into the business world and has also simplify payment across international borders.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
 It will also be much easier to monitor the work of the government. People are earning more money through the cryptocurrency which is helping them to live a better life.
Activity: 573
yes i believe in cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology , it might not look good now but in the nearest future i know cryptocurrency, just like every other technology will be massively adopted and it will change the world's economy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?

Definetly it is, the blockchain technology behind cryptocurrencies is decentralizing the world making all kinds of services more reachable to the masses. World isn't ready yet for full decentralization but we are slowly getting there. It's just a matter of time when it gets mass adopted.
Activity: 180
Yes, i would say that cryptocurrency is gradually changing the world, in the area of financial freedom. Another thing will make me to say the e it is changing to tp again is that it has helped some start up companies and businesses to be well established.
Activity: 280
 ICo projects with real projects sooner or later will change the world of economic ecosystem. We are moving towards a society which will be based on blockchain technology.  And, people with minds of changing the world to the better side will be successful here.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
I truly and wholeheartedly believe crypto is changing the world.
How? Before the invention of Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies, do you remember the hassle and stress of sending money overseas? You would have to queue in a bank waiting for the Western Union Agent to attend to u, but with the advent of Bitcoin, fund transfer became almost instant and stressfree. Blockchain would also affect many parts of our lives in the coming years.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Of course, yes, it has created a whole new market/asset with infinite potential, besides the monetary gains, cryptos have really made life easier for many people, there are ICOs and projects in development that aim to solve many problems, using smart contracts and the blockchain, personally BTC has solved the problem of the middleman every time I wanted to make international transactions, and for that I will always be grateful.
Activity: 59
As for now: no, crypto is not changing the world and I don't see it changing the world in the near future. The crypto world needs way more exposure in order to make the slightiest change possible lol.

The only thing changing for now is noobs Bitcoins going into whales pockets lol Grin
Activity: 392
Of course changes, you look now, in Japan, many people use cryptocurrency it can already be said that the world is changing!
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
How do you expect it to change the World? Do not forget that one of the most important things promised us by the promoters of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain is uncensorable (and privacy focused) currencies/platforms

We have many Cryptocurrencies and  platforms (like Lightning Network , steemit) doing just that. Greater ones will be built in the future and I think they will get better too.
Activity: 299
cryptocurrency can't change the world. But blockchain technology, the technology behind cryptocurrency. I believe it will change the whole world more and more great. The world will become solemn, connected by blockchain.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
I think YES of course !! Why? because time will continue to run and technology will be increasingly sophisticated. And I think blockchain technology will be increasingly known including bitcoin and altcoin. Today there is nothing special than peer to peer systems Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?
It is true that the cryptocurrency is currently changing the world in terms of payment system. The blockchain technology is rapidly gaining more power and popularity. I am sure that it will become more stronger and powerful than before.
Activity: 79
Crypto currency is the first step to getting rid of the banking system.

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford"
Activity: 392
I agree that crypto currency is changing the world and it is changing it for the better! I believe in this and consider crypto the best currency ever. To my mind, you need to change and adapt to the new world
Activity: 153
i think it will change everything most of the things that will change is technology of blockchain but we can't predict it because some of us here is focus their time here.
Activity: 5
There are still many shortcomings in encryption. I think encryption is a trend. As for encryption, it can't change the world. I can't judge it now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
As for me the crypto currency does not radically change our world, most likely the technology of blockchain and some projects change something for the better.
Activity: 336
For 2018, no. But I think that in a couple of years CryptoCurrency will change the world. Over time, more and more people will use cryptocurrency. It will become much more popular.
Pages:
Jump to: