Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 18. (Read 7234 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I think cryptocurrencies are not changing the world currently, most of it's potential hasn't been squeezed just yet as most people are just focusing on the trading part of it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
I am sure that crypto has begun to become a thing that is starting to be known in the community, and has begun to gradually change the world, in seeing that there are many big companies that have begun to take their interest in crypto, and try to use it
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
I do think that cryptocurrencies already changed our world though we may say that it does not do a big impact but still I can say that crypto changed the way we are sending money to our loved ones if we are too far from them.
Activity: 70
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?

Sure, I always believe that cryptocurrency will change the world, even as you see now in some changes, the whole world is starting to accept Crypto very well. This needs to be improved, the role of government is very necessary to realize a fast and safe digital world for all.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102

Why do think so?

What I think is that cryptocurrencies can change something in this world. I can't see anything that is changed by cryptocurrencies as of the moment but I think we will have it sooner than expected.  We should just wait for that to happen
Activity: 126

Why do think so?

Yes, crypto will or even has changed the world, especially in how we transact every day. You can see what will happen in the next few years, if all countries will adopt this technology. It feels great, even though today crypto is still a lot of opposition, but in the future everything will change.
Activity: 372
rypto Currency will change the world because it will make global business more efficient and equitable, thereby spreading wealth to everyone. It still needs a lot of innovation to realize this commitment.
Activity: 56

Why do think so?

Soon, all industries will be touched by blockchain technology. Crypto will continue to secure and simplify transactions, and make practices that were previously complicated or expensive become all things about convenience. Do we still need to be afraid? No, not afraid, but rather that we must remain vigilant.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
The world can change the technology associated with blockchain. Cryptocurrency itself is only the result of this technology. I doubt that we should expect from bitcoin global changes in the world financial system.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I am absolutely sure that today the crypto market continues to change our world, making the usual transactions much safer, faster and more profitable.
Activity: 103
I don't think crypto is changing the world , crypto is bringing new technologies . but the world doesn't change
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Changing the world might be too heavy for bitcoin, but changing the world financial system will be easy for bitcoin. Because we know world money is owned by corrupt officials whose names have never been mentioned in online media.
Activity: 356

Why do think so?

Probably it is happening and on going change the word hoping that it will last until all of us adopt the value of cryptocurrencies.
They help us to change our life or the world rather.
Many of us know the ability of crypto  that it can change our status in life. Always believed mixed some sacrifices and hard work to achieve your dreams.
Activity: 201
Yes I believe it is the future because it makes payment faster transparent and cheaper and it is accessible to everyone no matter the culture
Activity: 121
Yes I believe crypto currency is changing the world and it will still keep changing it with new technology and mechanisms
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Yeah!!!, why not? crypto currency the best that can happen to us. Because with its help you can overcome poverty in many countries

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
I believe that Cryptocurrency will change the financial system. The biggest change it brings  is that you do need third party (banks)
and it is accessible for everybody. (only internet and a mobile needed)

I am agree that crypto will change our way to make bussiness. Cryptocurrency offering transparancy system and i am believe can change financial system. With internet connection, right now we can make transaction with more fast and with cryptocurrency, we can make transaction more cheaper than using fiat money
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
I believe that Cryptocurrency will change the financial system. The biggest change it brings  is that you do need third party (banks)

It is not impossible that cryptocurrency will soon will have it's own potential to put itself in the market or economy. I believe that this would be the very accessible and has fast transaction to transfer from one place to another via internet. But we should be also responsible for the transaction because it is critical to transact without care.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I can not say for sure whether the world has changed the crypto currency even more, but the changes are already visible. At least many already know what bitcoin is and more and more people will start using it in their lives every day. I think that many areas of our life, and most importantly, online shopping will become much easier and more enjoyable!
Pages:
Jump to: