Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 50. (Read 7234 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
crypto currencies are advancing technology products and will soon be used by more people and more people. Crypto will make people's lives easier.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?
This market has already changed a lot in the world and among people, very manypeople earning this crazy money, and this is just the beginning of the development of this market and its prospects will be seen very quickly.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
Yes, there is a chance that crypto will change the world by the state of their lives. It can really help the people in their financial needs or can give a work to earn more money for the future. It will be known in our world.
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
Hello, there is no doubt that 2017 was just a probe. Next few years will be defenitely game-changing for all economy in the world - crypto are the future.
To change the world, I think it is impossible, to change a part of the world economy, they facilitate the payment of commodity transactions become more convenient and attractive investment market, distribution of interests From one person to another, it is likely to be one of the most attractive markets to attract investors.
Activity: 462
Yes I believe in that that cryptocurrency can change the world. Cryptocurrency  has the potential to change the way we do bank transactions, and see the money. Especially the blockchain technology behind all cryptocurrency, which can be used in various sectors (not just banking and even health, education etc) will certainly make things more efficient.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
YES, I think that cryptocurrency is able to change the world, but not in the form in which it is now. It should take a little more time, people should start trusting the blockchain just need to make cryptocurrencies more convenient to use.

there is no similarity between fiat and cryptocurrency in the same media, they have their own economic path. If the world begins to use blockchain in all the prevailing economic systems will lead to sustainable privacy concerns, the world is not yet ready with a fully transparent economic system, but if ultimately the cryptocurrency can only be applied as a commodity stock then the future will be more visible as a digital asset which can run side by side with the fiat.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

Why do think so?
Yes I firmly believe that digital currencies can change the world economy significantly. Now that the state of the world economy has changed quite unbelievably, many people whose lives are ordinary and then when they know the digital currency then their lives become much better. I think this is a miracle and the digital currency can be put to good use. But depending on who can take advantage of, when it can be utilized properly then the results will be good and when we can not utilize well then the result will not be maximized.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
YES, I think that cryptocurrency is able to change the world, but not in the form in which it is now. It should take a little more time, people should start trusting the blockchain just need to make cryptocurrencies more convenient to use.
Activity: 83

Why do think so?

Yes of course I believe Crypto Currency is changing the world, it changes many lives, I have some friends who enjoyed earning in crypto currency since Im from the poor country everyone here needs to have knowledge about this because I know that someday Crypto Currency will change the economy of each country and to make a better world. The change is start from a single person.
Activity: 406

The reason why I am here, because I have a  strong belief that crypto will change the world. Skepticism strike me first, because when I speak or ask to someone all I heard was Scam. You will get scam. Don't bother.  I did my part do some research , I am inspired the success story of people their lives changes because of crypto.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I think it is changing the perception of value.

Yes it is changing the world because of its ability to provide decentralized solutions to alot of problems in the cryptomarket and the world.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Crypto is increasingly having a great supporter. of course, this will make crypto will increasingly have a great future and is looking for an easy income. but to change the world I think it is hard to do because certainly, not everyone is receptive to crypto. even the course it took technology also to be able to access the crypto and that which could not be realized by all countries.
Activity: 149
In the past do you believe in bank cards or electronic payments? But now it becomes a very simple thing. I believe the future of Cryptocurrency is growing many times now. Grin Grin
Merit: 5
Yes  I do believed that eventually Cryptocurrency will change the world.  As high technology are evolving the world now many things will change and the most would be the financial, economy and the world structure.  In my own research many said that,  cryptocurrency has a big chance to dominate the financial world and will be used by all  people in this planet.
Merit: 17
Already there have been changes. Look at how many people have invested their money in crypto-currencies. To earn the truth it was possible far not all, many have suffered losses of money. Care must be taken to invest.
Merit: 5
Yes  I do believed that eventually Cryptocurrency will change the world.  As high technology are evolving the world now many things will change and the most would be the financial, economy and the world structure.  In my own research many said that,  cryptocurrency has a big chance to dominate the financial world and will be used by all  people in this planet.
Activity: 266
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
Turn around and you will see that the world is already changing. Starting with the financial model and ending with such moments as changing investment in new projects. I believe that tomorrow has already come, and going further will be even better. Five years ago, you could not even think about it, remember it.
Activity: 210
yes I believe that thing will happen near to the future, crypto currency is a great technology and they will lead the financial system in digital world significantly.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
for now, I think cryptocurrency has not changed the world, because not everyone knows crypto.
however, my life has been changed by cryptocurrency, one of which is my life gets better in economy, after knowing crypto my life changed 180 °.
Activity: 49
Not that totally, but a lot of of ICOs now are focusing now on those useful thing on our day to day life like travel, banking etc. So in the future I believed it will. Check this out buddy, DCC or Distributed Credit Chain. One of the most promising ICO right now (for me) haha. They're focusing on banking and finance which is totally an issue to each and everyone of us. The transfer rate, withdraw fee etc etc. So I think that they will hit the future. DCC aims to break the monopoly of traditional financial institutions and to return earnings from financial services to all providers and users involved in such services, so that each participant who has contributed the growth of the ecosystem may be incentivized. For me it's great. Check it out yourself mate http://www.dcc.finance/
Pages:
Jump to: