Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 46. (Read 7234 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
In a world where the dollar bill holds value only because of the shared common belief that it does, cryptocurrencies are giving back power to the people, not governments and banks.The natural evolution of money and currency is already here and nothing can stop it. Its perpetual, self-driven, just like the arrival of the internet.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
I believe that the crypto currency will change our future and our understanding of money. Fiat currencies are a thing of the past, the future is anonymous and instant payments.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?

Of course cryptocurrency can change the world, it is proved that the more coins that exist in cryptocurrency today. It is not at all unthinkable with the number of coins currently in cryptocurrency that the demand is also increasing. I think this is amazing, there are no lonely coins today, all the coins are full of investors.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I think this will happen in the near future. Digital technology helps the world make all transactions, activities quickly, accurately, safely and economically. People enjoy these benefits and hence the quality of life will improve ...
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
It is already changing it years ago. The we pay, transfer money and its security. It made a lot of millionaires every year. And its scares a lot of banks and their owners that it will destroy them.
Activity: 238

Why do think so?

It is clear that cryptocurrency can change the world, it can be seen from the development from year to year that continues to grow, more and more people who want to know the world of cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency gives results not just nonsense. The public has seen a lot of evidence that cryptocurrency is very promising for investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Yes i believe that cryptocurrency is slowly changing the world and maybe it will conquer the world in the future because people are slowly adopting blockchain technology in their lives and I'm hoping that bitcoin will be legalized soon.
Merit: 6
people around the world are slowly adopting the crypto world. by the next few years blockchain technology as well as cryptocurrency will run the world in the industry, establishment, and banks, slowly by slowly right now it's happening and i can yes it's slowly changing the world.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
Yes crypto currency is changing the world and giving it a meaning. Crypto space have given everyone an opportunity to share in the global wealth something which is not possible before. Anyone any where in the world can invest in any project of choice and get reward from it.
Activity: 196
I already believe before I join bitcoin, that cryptocurrency is changing the world, for now there are already ,establishment , banks , stores and industries that are collaborating and accepting bitcoin payments and transactions so this could not be far that crypto currency is changing the world slowly.
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I am sure that cryptocurrencies will change the world. Most likely not the crypto-currencies themselves but the blockchain technology. Perhaps crypto-currencies will be used around the world, but this will not change the world much. Blockchain technology can manifest itself in the state system. It can make public authorities more transparent, thus every citizen can see where taxes and financing are directed. This will help to eradicate corruption.
Activity: 210

Why do think so?
I believe so. It change the world in terms of the business side or gaining capital to launched a project. Before cryptocurrency, banks are the major source of capital when you are planning to open a business but right now you can do crowdfunding with cryptocurrency which a very big change.
Activity: 26
Not yet.
The Banks and goverment have still to much power.
They can change the rules and have the money to do it.
But if the regular people are going to believe in crypto currency it could change the world!
Absolutely.
The crypto world has changed my life a lot. I made additional income through digital money.
Thousands of people became millionaires thanks to Bitcoin.
In the coming years, the world of Crypto will be much more beneficial.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523

That's for sure. Cryptocurrency will bring radical changes to the world in the coming years. These changes will reach various fields, especially the fields of economy, finance, media and education. Economically speaking, cryptocurrency has great effects on the world economy as it weakens the dominating role that Dollar plays on economy as Dollar has been treated as a global reserve currency, and this in turn has given some governments the right of shaping the system through which the world runs and develops. 

Activity: 284
Merit: 5
Oh yeah. Cryptocurrencies coming along with blockchain technology has been providing awesome innovations and we are yet to see more since it has just begun.
Activity: 231
for now, I think cryptocurrency has not changed the world, because few people know crypto, there are still many people who do not even care about crypto, and of course they can not feel the change caused by crypto.
in my opinion, cryptocurrency can change the world, if everyone in the world already knows the benefits of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
At first, I did not believe that either. But with the passage of time, I searched about crypto and I started to join crypto, I can earn income. After I browse many people who have joined the crypto and make crypto as a place to get or supplement their income. From here I realized, that crypto has brought a good change to the world, crypto has saved the economy and brought a better life.
Activity: 89

Why do think so?

I think It is possible. Crypto currency is changing the world. Because bitcoin is the future currency, I think we will see bitcoin will dominate in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102

Why do think so?

I think cryptocurrencies has been changing the world ever since. We now have competition in the currency race and we have developed transfers with the absence of middlemen. Now, we're currently on the road to full blown cryptocurrency global usage and in 5 years time, we'll probably achieve that.
Pages:
Jump to: