Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 65. (Read 7234 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
Do you believe Cryptocurrency is changing the world? Yes, so far I see the development of crypto currency can enable change the world in terms of currency in the world. crypto currency is difficult to forge so public confidence in crypto is very high. the future of our currency will shift to crypto currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?
Yes, I am very confident that the World of Cryptocurrency can change the World for the better. What convinces me is that all crypto users are most successful and have a better life after joining crypto. So do not rule out if crypto is known by people all over the World, surely their life will also be much better. I do not doubt the development of crypto in the future.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I am very confident. because starting from the beginning of its appearance until now also has a lot of things going on. My small example, from the beginning began to join in cryptocurrency to the present. My financial condition has changed a lot. Now I can collect capital to open a business. And with the presence of blockchain technology in cryptocurrency, of course this is one of the things that can change the world. In the future I think it will be very possible if the blockchain technology is applied in the real world, not just in the digital world only.
Activity: 180

Why do think so?
I believe that cryptocurrency can later change the world

why is that so
because it is crypto used in various things and wide fields
this is what makes the transaction so easy and efficient because the use is done with the purpose of what is desired
easy to get what we want only to find what we need
Activity: 116
I believe cryptocurrencies will change the world. The true power of cryptocurrency is the ability to print and distribute money without centralized power. This power now returns to the right owner: the people. The world and the future will change.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
for example, citizens of the country will be able to accurately track where the government spends their taxes, which will greatly improve the life in the country
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

Why do think so?
I don't think so. cryptocurrency in some case it dont work well. it too easy to use for crime, money laundering, drug, weapon etc.
that why many countries banned it.
but blockchain is realy good technology it will bring many change in real cases where people all need transparent things
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Why do think so?
I do think crypto will changes the world. Crypto already changes how people look into digital asset and all people started to know about it cause the price of bitcoin that increase so rapidly. Its not only crypto that make a change to our world, but its blockchain the program behind all of it, many businesses and country are started to test and use blockchain technology. Decentralized become more powerfull than centralized and it makes people think blockchain will be the future of all technology and could be use in many aspect. I do believe in future when all the thing are digital and we do transaction without need fiat money anymore, that what i call a change made by crypto.
Activity: 58
Open a marketplace for your cryptocurrency streams and grant/revoke access to 3rd party developers. Build a community with chat, message boards, user detection, collaboration, and more.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Why do think so?

Yes I do believe that crypto currency can change the world. Why?
Just like what I have noticed one of my friend and he is a bitcoiner he become instant rich because of bitcoin. If many people join and trust bitcoin for sure many people will become rich and in that case or probably our economics is high the community is very progressive and the world is totally change for good of everybody.
Activity: 144
Really all crypto currency have really changed the world..  It has solved problem of inter country exchange..
Activity: 35
I think that in some respects, we can say that cryptocurrencies are starting to change the world but it's still soon to see the effects widely. Anyway, the greatest game changer is the blockchain technology that will be implemented in many important industries.
Activity: 266
My answer to the main question would be- yes, of course. Crypto has shown the world that banks and government are not necessary in payment operations. Is it safe now, then banks, of course not, but I believe that in not so far future will be looking at crypto as something common.
Activity: 286
Merit: 31

Why do think so?
Cryptocurrency become more mainstream day by day and its accpeted in more merchant and prove itself too.
By giving us more chance to gain income from it, cryptocurrency has changed the world. This become the most popular technology recently.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I think, yes, cryptocurrency has changed the world. Because it gives us something new to our boring lives. Today cryptocurrency is work in terms of earning money and not only. It give us a financial freedom.
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
Its bringing some changes, however it is not yet noticed by the whole world as there are still people who are dumbfounded to it or they are negative about it. But cryptocurrencies made more millionaires than any other market as it hade provided a decentralized exchange that is easily accessible by anyone unlike forex, and it also provides transparent and secure transactions. But if we really want cryptocurrency to change the world then it should be integrated in our daily lives where we can use it to buy almost every necessities that we need.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Well, nothing might not have really happened now, apart from the changes it has brought to commerce and that it has helped to improve the standard of many crypto enthusiasts. I envisage more developmental processes in future, most especially when it comes to the application of blockchain technology into solving some of the problems encountered in different industries.
Activity: 177
I believe that cryptocurrency is changing the world. It will change all of world people life style. It is also going to change the economic and financial domain.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Crypto effect to us for speed of everything. Crypto currency will be very common in the future so, everything gonna faster. Its effect positive way.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Have seen ICO in different sectors. Agriculture, health, entertainment, education, banking and finance, cryptocurrency itself, energy, estate management, insurance and many more. If it had done this to these sectors, though not in prominent way yet, it has touch a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: