Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 61. (Read 7234 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
Yes! It will change the world to cashless society and I think this is the biggest dream of many since then.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I think, cryptocurrencies will take a leading role in world calculations. I do not know why someone might want to go back to the fiat money that obeys politicians' whims when there are decentralized, protected and global cryptocurrencies. I believe that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will be used for most calculations around the world.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?
I believe crypto can change this world by changing the world economy for the better and why I trust it? because crypto is able to change my economic condition for the better and I am sure there are many people who are equal to me
so is not the change already visible?
Activity: 532
I do not just believe that cryptocurrency changes the world, I see it. Look at the reaction of many countries to the cryptocurrency. How they reject it or accept it. All this is happening for a reason.
Activity: 204
I am not so sure if cryptocurrency will change the world. I just thought that cryptocurrency is capable of changing a person's lifestyle. This is proven by a large number of people are getting results from cryptocurrency. But we don't know for the future of cryptocurrency this will be able to or not to change the world.
Activity: 434
Cryptocurrency can change the way humans trade, and it can accelerate human progress and development. It also turns the Internet around the world into an internet of things. This is what humanity needs, and common progress is the ultimate result and the requirements of the times.
Activity: 350
Merit: 6
Yes I believe that Crypto Currency is changing the world, just have a look at bitcoin, how it is treated by governments and people, also pay attention to its value and to the market cap, it's over 400 BILLION Dollars! This is crazy! nobody would have thought about this 10 years ago.

But what will really change the world is the new anonymous currencies like DeepOnion, Monero, Zcoin... these cryptocurrencies will have a major impact in the upcoming years. Let's take DeepOnion as an example, This Solid project offers its users the best security and anonymity, this means that you can send or receive money without being tracked or stolen by a hacker and at a low fee with a very fast transaction.

You can Check the DeepOnion Website to learn more: Deeponion.org/community/
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Yes, it will change the world. It looks more and more like it.
I'm just not sure if the change will be good or bad. Time will tell.
Activity: 192

Why do think so?
Indeed it is changing the world. More and more people are adopting it and use it as payment options. Few coins I am mentioning are that are worth investing.

1)   ADA
2)   TAU
3)   EOS
4)   RDD
Activity: 175

Why do think so?
Yes, crypto is moving along nicely and it is becoming famous all around the world. Investors are attracted from many parts of the world. They all are investing in BTC and some seriously good alt coins like NEO, LTC, PRG and LSK. Crypto has a future for sure.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Why do think so?

I think crypto currency indeed will change the world. But that really it's crypto but the blockchain technology.

Why?
Because will give as comfort and convenient. Imagine a future without bringing any coins and paper cash. Just your mobile to pay anything isn't that convenient?

What?
A lot of but financially most people earn because of this.
Activity: 167

Why do think so?

Its bringing some changes, however it is not yet noticed by the whole world as there are still people who are dumbfounded to it or they are negative about it. But cryptocurrencies made more millionaires than any other market as it hade provided a decentralized exchange that is easily accessible by anyone unlike forex, and it also provides transparent and secure transactions. But if we really want cryptocurrency to change the world then it should be integrated in our daily lives where we can use it to buy almost every necessities that we need.
Activity: 26
Crypto currency is really changing the world by ways creating more source of income for individual that invest in Bitcoin and altcoins. Although there are other side of crypto currency and that is why government are banning crypto currency related business activities such ICO.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
I am absolutely completely convinced of this, because many projects are already being implemented and are helping in their sphere.
Activity: 308
Yes. I think so too. Because since the cryptocurrency market, the world has developed in a modern way. From the fast payment of services to the business, investment, .. through modern blockchain technology. This helps the market to grow more rapidly and the economies of countries around the world develop accordingly.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
Yes, I think the Crypto has changed the world's finance system. Nowadays many people are coming to Crypto by leaving their Job! Crypt made billion USD every year. Actually, I can say that Every year Crypto will lead 40% Of Financial system. If crypto market increasing gradually then Day by day crypto market will change the world's Finance sector.
Activity: 196
I believe it will change even if not in the near future.The progress of the formation of a new world can be evolved entirely from a virtual plane
Activity: 55
I believe the crypto will evolve or change in this modern era and will be a digital currency that can be used for transactions worldwide.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
I do it because I believe that it is possible to leave from under the control of the governmental, hopefully people will be less chasing of profit.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto

Why do think so?

Cryptocurrency can really change the world depending on the people who are using it, some of the people in the community are investing on bitcoins in order to earn a huge amount of profit by trading in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: