Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in crypto long-term? - page 16. (Read 4193 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 02:53:36 AM
Oh sure. I believe that in the long term for crypto. If take-off occurs sooner, I will be very happy! Now the market is unstable and many investors sell their assets, but in the future the growth and development of the crypto will begin again.
Activity: 218
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 02:32:03 AM
Ofcourse yes I believe in the long term of crypto.Crypto is not just what anybody can rush into to make money and ofcourse if the person actually wants to make enough money. To be able to hold for a long term is one thing I have found so profiting in crypto. It is very possible for one to have some  coins now whose value is very low, but with an effort to hold such coins for a long term, then great profit can be realized. I as a person, am into crypto for a long term partnership so that my profit can be much more than I can ever imagined.
Activity: 94
July 14, 2018, 02:12:26 AM
Do you really look for a long term profit, like the people who had bitcoin in 2014 or are you here trying to get a quick buck with a minimum effort?

For me I only have an assurance in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Since many people had invested on it and personally I experienced it already so I want to have a long term profit. But quick way to earn is an another option for me.
Activity: 43
July 14, 2018, 02:08:47 AM
Possibly bitcoin and ethereum or those main 10 coins in coinmarketcap. Be that as it may, new coins? possibly not.
Activity: 159
July 14, 2018, 02:03:38 AM
I emphatically trust in long haul venture since it will be useful for a couple of years with tolerance to pause, however the best coin alternative is required other than Bitcoin and Ethereum, sparing the trust in the coin then it is the help to the group behind the best coins, at that point it never damages to make a buy for some altcoin, if for sure you are a patient then it will be great later on, not to pick a coin that is only a fleeting fame, as much is experienced by new coins today.
Activity: 632
Merit: 108
https://imgur.com/TOEV9DO
July 14, 2018, 01:48:47 AM
I am sure that in the long term cryptocurrencies will be recognized as a means of payment and will eventually replace electronic payments. Of course, many things still have to change in this area, but there are a lot of prerequisites for further development of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 40
July 14, 2018, 01:38:48 AM
Truly, I am making long haul venture. I have held numerous altcoins since multi year now and I have come to encounter that it works constantly. Likewise we should observe one imperative thing here, when we complete a long haul venture then the facts could confirm that crypto undertaking may bombed in the middle. So that is upto us what to look like forward in this long haul kind of holding process. Yet, I clearly have confidence in the long haul holding no one but, it can give us more than 5-10x climbs in multi year and a few coins are truly going at least 500%. We likewise noted a years ago bitcoin's climb and other crypto's climb. So for better outcomes dependably go for this strategy.
Activity: 154
July 13, 2018, 04:42:41 PM
Yes, I believe in crypto and I hope crypto will develop further.  Therefore, I most often invest in promising coins and hold this coin for a long term.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 13, 2018, 07:29:50 AM
Hello. I still believe in bitcoin for long term. Bitcoin can still provide benefits in the long run. Although the current market is unstable the price of bitcoin falls low, but I still believe bitcoin can rise high in the near future
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 04:36:54 AM
Long term holding of cryptocurrency has proven to be the better strategies for making good profit from cryptocurrency investment. Long term gives room for development and save you from daily flunctuation of prices that can affect your believe in yiur investment!
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 04:34:25 AM
indeed by holding a coin in the long run is quite profitable and even very profitable, but it also depends on the coins retained, if indeed the retained coins have a good prospect to hold in the long term it will provide many advantages, and now this is probably an opportunity to buy some coins while the price of almost every coin in the market can be fairly cheap and hold it for a long time while waiting for the market to recover
copper member
Activity: 336
July 13, 2018, 04:25:32 AM
Yes I believe crypto in Long term investment. It is the planning of investment which pay you in future. There must be good planning before investment because this investment belongs to your future. My opinion is invest in long term in crypto that will pay you in future but before investment choose the worthy coin that you think will be the future best and at the same time donot invest in a single coin , choose three or four potential coin and invest.
Activity: 30
July 13, 2018, 04:09:59 AM
However up to now and the next few years crypto will continue to grow to become better because of course it's been a lot of support from various countries as well as large companies. invest in the long term from the current will still be very promising.
Activity: 238
July 13, 2018, 04:03:53 AM
The crypto money world will dominate the market for many years. We entered a new era with digital money.
With digital money and a blockchain system, technology will move much faster.
Keep track of the market well.
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 03:56:38 AM
As for me personally I am oriented in short term profit because even if all that system of cryptocurrencies will fall eventually I will be in the plus. And if I invest I everything that I have in long term holding, then it is an opportunity to get out of here with nothing.
July 13, 2018, 03:15:26 AM
Do you really look for a long term profit, like the people who had bitcoin in 2014 or are you here trying to get a quick buck with a minimum effort?

Yes, although the price is down but it is the best chance for new investors to invest in cryptocurrency. The fact that cryptocurrency has prove its capability through the years have past then many would be encourage to be a part of it.
Activity: 57
Synchrotron - Airdrop POS
July 13, 2018, 03:10:57 AM
100% yes. I am quite sure crypto will have a place in the mainstream. to what extent I cannot say. But it will be significant.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
July 13, 2018, 03:05:59 AM
My assumptions are always for long-term investment only because in short-term companies cannot able to develop the product what they mentioned in the roadmap and this might cause there is a dump in the market. So it is always good to hold the coins for long-term until the target product is released.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 13, 2018, 03:03:51 AM
We need to wait the best time to sell off what we have in terms of small term trader and for long term you can hold it for some years after that you are going to be rich.
Activity: 420
July 13, 2018, 03:03:34 AM
Long term working only for strong coins all other will gone.
Finding new strong coins very hard, all old coins how btc and eth give their big profits already and next time its not big.
Pages:
Jump to: