Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in crypto long-term? - page 20. (Read 4193 times)

Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
July 11, 2018, 06:28:27 PM
By looking at the current development of crypto and having good potential in the future, I certainly believe in long-term investment in crypto. Learning from the experience of last year, many people including me are investing in crypto and get a big profit. of course this will be an interesting thing to do in this year, given the potential possessed of a very good crypto and many economic experts who predict that the price of crypto will be higher in the future
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 04:48:01 PM
With all my heart I believe in cryptography for future (in long term), otherwise I would not invest in crypto tokens and would not participate in bounty campaigns of different crypto projects.
Activity: 322
July 11, 2018, 04:29:13 PM
Of course! Has such a huge growth in the last few years not proved that it is possible? I am sure that the longer the cryptocurrency is stored, the more money the investor will receive at the very end
Activity: 314
July 11, 2018, 03:52:28 PM
Yes, I believe at least because those who bought bitcoin in 2010 are now incredibly rich. I bought it for a bigger price, but still believe it's able to jump its threshold after a short period of time
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 11, 2018, 03:42:31 PM
Yes, I believe. And what is more, I belive ONLY in long term projects. I don't thinkk that I can get a good profit from the short term ones at all here.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 03:36:40 PM
I'm here for a long time and I recommend that you stay here and study this industry because it's a revolution and a step into the future  Wink
Activity: 406
July 11, 2018, 03:26:35 PM
Do you really look for a long term profit, like the people who had bitcoin in 2014 or are you here trying to get a quick buck with a minimum effort?

I expect a long-term profit only from bitcoins. All other coins I consider only for short-term profits as it are weaker and in the long run may fall in price.
Activity: 812
July 11, 2018, 05:06:52 AM
for the long term I always trust the crypto, but we also do not have to keep the coins in the long run and exchange for money or other coins that have more potential like btc or ethereum. this is an option but this can be used as a lesson to get profit.
Activity: 200
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 05:04:55 AM
Coins need to be used and exchanged to be healthy and worth something.... just hodling is bad for cryptos because they are not securities... you need to have stores and their providers to accept them and exchange them for goods thats how crypto will take over
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 05:04:27 AM
I think people in 2014 were once very lucky people because at this moment they are partying,
for now I think it will not happen again because the current cryptocurrency continues to evolve towards a better again,
in my opinion there is no minimum effort and get maximum results.
Activity: 108
July 11, 2018, 04:59:28 AM
Absolutely, I think that cryptocurrencies are the future and that the day will come when they will be used on a daily basis by most people in the same way that credit cards or online banking are used nowadays.

That day could come sooner than you think actually. There is already an ICO working on issuing an all crypto debit card functioning JUST like Visa and MasterCard but with far lower transaction rates. www.xinfinity.io    Shocked
Activity: 169
July 11, 2018, 03:31:31 AM
I believe that cryptocurrency is worth holding for a long time, and its value will not rise in the short term. And through this year's encryption market I think the encryption market itself is also a long-term investment market.
Activity: 128
July 11, 2018, 03:27:06 AM
Yes, long-term investment is a very good choice for this market. You can choose the top ten cryptocurrency market capitalization. The risk of investing in them is very small. Don't worry that they will die, hold them patiently. Waiting for the market to pick up, I believe you will have a lot of gains.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
July 11, 2018, 03:18:21 AM
I think investments in cryptocurrency should be only long-term, because only in a few years we will be able to appreciate their profitability. I don't recommend anyone to sell cryptocurrency before 2020.
Activity: 198
July 10, 2018, 06:27:01 PM
Do you really look for a long term profit, like the people who had bitcoin in 2014 or are you here trying to get a quick buck with a minimum effort?

before you can hold for long term because of the very high potential to grow the price. But for my now there is no such thing to triple of multi the price youre holding now. So i suggest if youre holding altcoin now and when you see the price is growing dont afraid to sell it.
Activity: 263
July 10, 2018, 06:23:15 PM
Yes, I do believe in crypto in long term. Just because it's not only about new currency, but it's more about new technology as a whole, that is really cool about it.
Activity: 125
July 10, 2018, 05:19:17 PM
I think crypto for sure will have it's place in future and for sure will be used widely, the only thing is that it is hard to say which coin will be most popular and most expensive.
But i think we will not see such jumps like bitcoin had. Anyway I'm looking into crypto like a long term investment.
Activity: 140
July 10, 2018, 04:57:02 PM
Only bitcoin can show a good and stable potential. Therefore, for a few years only bitcoin should be considered.
Activity: 6
July 10, 2018, 04:43:05 PM
Yes I believe that it will be long term but I’m not sure if the new coins will be successful like bitcoin
Activity: 283
July 10, 2018, 04:41:04 PM
Yes, I do believe in crypto long term but I'm not putting much enthusiasm into it... For you to venture into long-term trading in cryptocurrency, you must have a huge amount of money set aside for urgent use. For me, I do most of my investment with $500 where I bought in dump market and I sells at higher price, that works for me alots.
Pages:
Jump to: