Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in crypto long-term? - page 27. (Read 4193 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 101
July 07, 2018, 06:33:31 AM
Do you really look for a long term profit, like the people who had bitcoin in 2014 or are you here trying to get a quick buck with a minimum effort?

Long-term holding strategy is main thing I believe in. That’s really true way of providing your money at the time when market is unstable and it is hardly can be predicted where to invest rightly.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 06:14:41 AM
Crypto is recognized as a long term investment, since they are project based investment. No one gets rich overnight unless you already have a million and invest then you can definitely earn.
Yeah. I do believe that crypto is a long-term type because it is part of the life of every investors. Crypto is also an invention of technology and many people are not yet know about this digital currency so I think it will have a long term.
Activity: 168
July 07, 2018, 06:02:44 AM
I think encryption will definitely have a place in the future.
But I won't hold any counterfeit altcoin for long, because I only believe in bitcoin for long
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 06:01:30 AM
Long-term investment only works in a growing market. That's why I think that now is not the best time to buy coins in a long time. Now you need to trade daily.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 06:00:09 AM
Buying a handsome quantity of good coin at low rate is lovely. Good sales of it can pay a lot of deals for you. Always stay focus on how the market goes to know when to sell off.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
July 07, 2018, 12:47:44 AM
Do you really look for a long term profit, like the people who had bitcoin in 2014 or are you here trying to get a quick buck with a minimum effort?

I strongly believe in bitcoin, for various reasons I believe it, let alone in the future.
This is the best way to invest in the future, with all the ease and benefits offered.
This is the best opportunity if you know the basics of the crypto industry, do not try without understanding.
Activity: 168
July 06, 2018, 11:21:52 PM

If in the long run, I believe bitcoin is the best place to invest. Why? The world is evolving towards the digital age where things will become easier, safer and more profitable. For beginners, this is the best time to try to keep the future afloat.
Activity: 210
July 06, 2018, 11:14:24 PM

No, it's too early to believe crypto in the long run. Just look today, crypto has decreased the price is big enough and it seems difficult to rise.
This is quite hard, because world trust is at stake. If not quickly rise, it may die.
Activity: 123
July 06, 2018, 10:53:56 PM

Do not know, it's like guessing one's fate.. Grin Grin Grin ... But for sure, I'm sure every industry that has the determination to always innovate will stay alive. Bitcoin already has a strong capital, popular in the digital world and young children. So, believe it or not it all depends on the developers who know better.
Activity: 100
July 06, 2018, 10:35:10 PM
I am confident that future of crypto will only improve. Cryptocurrency has already proved that it is working brilliantly as a long-term investment, allowing patient people to gain very good profit.
Activity: 37
July 06, 2018, 11:23:14 AM
I truly believe in the long term of cryptocurrency and I'm really not concerned with short term gains since I don't plan on selling any of my coins any time soon.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
July 06, 2018, 08:36:37 AM
I believe crypto is here for a long time and it is the future so that's why i am still here through the bear market. I know that a lot of people get out of this market when the crash is happening but they are going to come back in a few years when crypto is already more recognized than before.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
July 06, 2018, 08:35:45 AM
It is obvious that this technology has a future, at the moment it can be said that this industry is at the beginning of the path. Another thing is the opportunity to make profit from this topic. This is a more complex issue.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
July 06, 2018, 08:33:10 AM
Yes im very believe in crypto for long term. because the era has been growing and all is all digital so crypto currency will continue to grow and in use by everyone in all countries. Because in a future i think people more safe to use cryptocurrency than fiat money. Because cryptocurrency is more safe and the transaction (to transfer) is easy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 06:09:27 AM
Yes exactly. There are some projects which having very huge potential for rapid growth in near future. They have more futuristic and realistic concepts with achievable project goals/ milestones. They have very good marketing strategies also. It is worth to hold this kind of coins long term. 

I agree with your point. When's the market fall down you can buy some coins and wait when the price will grow up. But I think you first of all you need to invest not only in one coin, choose some of them and use.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
July 06, 2018, 02:41:12 AM
I totally believe that crypto has bright future in long-term. We see more and more governments concern about blockchain and cryptocurrency. They are researching to use crypto as national currency and apply blockchain in many industries, they hope that blockchain and cryptocurrency will push the economy. As soon as there is one country accept crypto as their currency, or issue theirs, cryptocurrency will move to a new era.
Activity: 196
July 06, 2018, 02:31:54 AM
Yes, I think that cryptocurrencies are the future and that the day will come when they will be used on a daily basis by most people in the same way that credit cards or online banking are used nowadays.Long term HODL is not actually a bad idea if you are a type of investor who treat cryptocurrency as a part time job or just setting a specific time when to sell it.
Activity: 112
July 06, 2018, 02:27:51 AM
I do believe in the power of hodling. It has been the most proving and effective strategy to the people who got really rich in crypto.
Activity: 277
July 06, 2018, 02:18:37 AM
I really believe in crypto long term. I`m pretty sure that in the future crypto become more en more important for the world.
Activity: 210
July 06, 2018, 02:13:03 AM
I definitely believe in crypto currencies long term future without any doubt. We are just in the very beginning stages; where the essential and necessary technical foundations are being layed. In a few more years, the use of crypto currencies will be widespread. Just give it a little more time.
Pages:
Jump to: