Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in crypto long-term? - page 50. (Read 4193 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 05:30:53 AM
cryptovolt is generally characterized by long-term profit, so it would be foolish not to use it
Activity: 59
June 21, 2018, 05:28:06 AM
only few months of holding. Altcoins aren't really longterm crypto. Things go south here too fast, this I have learned from experience.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
June 21, 2018, 05:27:56 AM
Now I believe in long-term investments, although initially, I wanted to get a quick profit. It seems to me that the future is for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 97
June 21, 2018, 05:25:41 AM
 I believe in crypto being invested for a long term like bitcoin. As we can see the brief evidence of years past together with the value having long way of difference of increase.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 05:14:31 AM
My thoughts are connected not only with profit in the short or long term, I also believe in crypto-currencies and their future, because I believe that new technologies can change our world for the better.
Activity: 33
June 21, 2018, 05:11:59 AM
Yes I think it is going to grow much more than until now, and I am holding long term some of my coins and some tokens.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
June 21, 2018, 05:10:07 AM
Do you really look for a long term profit, like the people who had bitcoin in 2014 or are you here trying to get a quick buck with a minimum effort?

Well if it comes to long term investment, I would only invest on either bitcoin or ethereum. And yes, I believe on long term holding because it is the easiest way to earn good profits.
Right now crypto prices is on dump so it is better to hodl and take long term investment until it will recovered. I'm hodling it in long term because I believe this is the replacement of paper money due to the decentralized that regulates maximum range and has a good benefits on it.
Activity: 129
June 20, 2018, 05:52:36 PM
For me crypto can still be believed for long term because in the future crypto will still have a very fantastic value.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
June 20, 2018, 05:50:10 PM
I think that now you can earn money as quickly as possible only if you are a trader and you are quite good at trading on the exchange. In all other cases, it still takes quite a long time. Personally, I believe in long-term investments, because I see that now there are many very promising projects that are worth investing in.
Activity: 7
June 20, 2018, 05:45:06 PM
Yes I think it is going to grow much more than until now, Maybe bitcoin and ethereum or those top 10 coins in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 77
June 20, 2018, 05:41:13 PM
Several coins for payment no, technology usecase yes
Activity: 135
June 20, 2018, 05:39:44 PM
I believe it is full of long-term Crypto because crypto for me is getting a lot more value.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 05:33:06 PM
Do you really look for a long term profit, like the people who had bitcoin in 2014 or are you here trying to get a quick buck with a minimum effort?

Yes, I am making long term investment. I have held many altcoins since one year now and I have come to experience that it does work all the time. Also we should take note of one important thing here, when we do a long term investment then it could be the case that crypto project may failed in between. So thats upto us how to look forward in this long term type of holding process. But I surely believe in the long term holding only, it can give us more than 5-10x hikes in a year and some coins are literally going 500% or more. We also noted last years bitcoin's hike and other crypto's hike. So for better results always go for this method.
Yes I believe that every project needs a very long time to excel. Because not every project will rise up so fast as they expected. They just need to hold for a long time for them to see in the market that the price will rise up. Long term holding in here is a great idea not only by holding actually but also in investment.
Activity: 182
June 20, 2018, 05:32:55 PM

yes i do, i do believe in crypto for a long-term investment, i will keep all of my altcoin for a long-term investment, because i'm sure that the price of altcoin will reach the peak again just like last year happened
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 05:29:34 PM
I am diversifying my portfolio!
I have coins, which in the long run should bring very good profits
And there are coins that have to be fired for a short time, but the profit will be up to 100%
Activity: 202
June 20, 2018, 05:27:04 PM
Since last year, when I discovered this "new world", I am a big supporter of the cryptocurrency market. Some people think that you can have easy gains right away, but this is a very risky market, it takes time and patience to make money. I invest only in high quality and medium-long term projects, so the current market crash does not bother me much since i don't decide to sell quick
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
June 20, 2018, 05:19:19 PM
I truly believe in the long term of cryptocurrency and I'm really not concerned with short term gains since I don't plan on selling any of my coins any time soon.
Activity: 98
June 20, 2018, 12:49:29 PM
I have realized that  many people invest in ICO to multiply their investments in a short time, but not how not to keep coins for a promising future.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 11:05:23 AM
Definitely! I think that crypto will be used on daily basis by most of the people and eventually replace actual money ( the latest in the distant future though )
Activity: 602
June 20, 2018, 11:03:33 AM
If we talk about long-term perspectives, then I definitely believe in prospects, but only if we talk about what we see today that it's best not to do anything, because they obviously will not be able to save the deposit
Pages:
Jump to: