Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in crypto long-term? - page 51. (Read 4193 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 11:02:42 AM
Bitcoin has a big development team and this team is also the most talented one. 95% of the real innovation comes from this team and the other teams mostly copy it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 11:00:14 AM
of course I deeply believe in the crypto for long-term investment. I myself have been proved, that with long-term play, then profits can also be bigger we get. The key is just a little more patient.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
June 20, 2018, 10:43:09 AM
Yes, I believe in this strategy. But I understand that this strategy does not always work. For example, it does not work in a falling market. It is not necessary to hope that all the coins you bought will make a profit in a few months. This is not so easy, because the market can be in a downtrend for several months more.
Activity: 154
June 20, 2018, 10:00:06 AM
yes,i believe in hold my coin for a very long term because it will surely rise in value,cryptocurrency will still be accepted and it will be a boom for anybody that did hold crypto now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 09:40:16 AM
Personally, I do not think that in the long run there will be a special benefit. Just need to look at the dynamics now - the main thing is for the market to restore its positions.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
June 20, 2018, 06:20:32 AM
now such opportunities are much less than then the new coins more often die than grow and does not give such a profit, and those who have already scored a good price will not grow it is such a large number of percent. but you can still earn, so I buy cryptocurrency.
if you're afraid of the risk of losses because a lot of coins become a scam, you can buy famous coins like ETH, LTC, BTC, DASH, etc.
they are famous coins and also safe and you will avoid the risk of a scam, it is certainly very profitable for long-term investment
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 05:52:14 AM
I believe that I can make long term profit from crypto. You can join the bonus campaign and make a profit from it. Besides, if you have the capital, you can invest and trade on the exchange. The Crypto market will never go away and you will always make a profit from it
Activity: 448
June 20, 2018, 05:49:07 AM
now such opportunities are much less than then the new coins more often die than grow and does not give such a profit, and those who have already scored a good price will not grow it is such a large number of percent. but you can still earn, so I buy cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
June 20, 2018, 05:17:36 AM
I truly believe in cryptocurrency and hold my coins for the long term. I'm sure that we will see a market reversal after this correction because at this stage regulators have to do their work, which will have a positive impact on the capitalization of cryptocurrencies in the future.
Activity: 406
June 20, 2018, 03:59:31 AM
Cryptocurrency is promising both in the short and long term. But those who have more patience in the end will be able to earn much more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
June 20, 2018, 03:57:36 AM
Although this market already exists for a certain period of time, but I think that lately it has just begun to fully develop and interest people, therefore, it will only grow in the future.
Activity: 191
June 20, 2018, 03:56:41 AM
I believe they are good for long term investments, its the best strategy and most high profit when hold for long term. They need time to develop and improving so their value could increase.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 20, 2018, 03:51:58 AM
Do you really look for a long term profit, like the people who had bitcoin in 2014 or are you here trying to get a quick buck with a minimum effort?
Every aspect of crypto points out to patience. Without patience, you will normally end up making bad decisions in crypto which may lead to loss of money. I see crypto investment as a long term goal and with that i take time to read before i participate in either ICO or a bounty project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 38
June 20, 2018, 03:51:23 AM
Yes!

Not all cryptocurrecies but some of them because there are still developers who are doing their best to develop a token which is useful not only this present time but I highly believed can be use in the future. We just need to have extra effort on researching heartily about a single project for us to know if it is the one. Just like Ethereum and other crypto who has big value now they also started from the scratch but they do have great and useful platform that people adopted as well as uses now. Bitcoin & Ethereum starts from nothing, very low value but look at them now they rapidly growing even though there's a crisis but I know in the future that it will increase it's value.

I was once a victim of being lack of education, research and monitoring of such crypto way back 4 - 5 years ago where Bitcoin's value is still low in short almost no value and we people ignore it. 5 years ago I owned about 10 Bitcoins but all withdrawn due to lack of education that maybe Bitcoin will reach thousands of dollars in the future.

A lesson learned! A lesson why I am still believing that crypto for long term investment but a chosen projects.
Activity: 286
June 20, 2018, 03:48:47 AM
Do you really look for a long term profit, like the people who had bitcoin in 2014 or are you here trying to get a quick buck with a minimum effort?

right now i do not really believe in long term, only for eth,but others coins should be really great for me to hold them, like Fusion or NKN
Activity: 168
June 20, 2018, 03:41:03 AM

in my mind. I believe in long-term crypto, the reason why we continue squandering is that,
we believe that bitcoin is one of the biggest long-term investments because it's really a possible long-term gold investment

Activity: 476
June 20, 2018, 03:33:03 AM
I think that in a long-term investment a lot depends on a combination of circumstances and luck, because it is difficult to predict the growth of prices in a such risky market.
Activity: 700
June 20, 2018, 03:14:46 AM
at least I can wait for the development of crypto-especially bitcoin until 2021, I'm sure that the three-year span will make the world economy focus more on digital currency and make the new history more transparent, I continue to buy gradually because it has gained real benefits to meet daily needs.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
June 20, 2018, 02:53:23 AM

Yes, I am making long term investment. I have held many altcoins since one year now and I have come to experience that it does work all the time. Also we should take note of one important thing here, when we do a long term investment then it could be the case that crypto project may failed in between. So thats upto us how to look forward in this long term type of holding process. But I surely believe in the long term holding only, it can give us more than 5-10x hikes in a year and some coins are literally going 500% or more. We also noted last years bitcoin's hike and other crypto's hike. So for better results always go for this method.
Yes ot is a long term investment for me. Just like as of now the token i received in a particular ICO. I am holding it and i am holding it for 4 months and still the price is mot rising up so i think every project need time to go to the moon. Not every project will come to that so fast. They need time also so we need to have patience.
Activity: 210
June 20, 2018, 02:51:17 AM

in my mind, I hold bitcoin, ethereum, and altcoin because I'm sure patience definitely pays a lot in cryptocurrency. The price can grow more depending on market demand and also This will create more demand in the crypto, which will help raise the price.

Pages:
Jump to: