Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 14. (Read 316047 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
January 26, 2018, 10:34:07 PM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Yes, I absolutely believe in god, god created everything.

There is a passage in the bible that says, blessed are those who do not see and believe. We don't have to look for evidence, because we don't know what god wants.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 10:16:39 PM
Yes I believe in the existence of God. The proof that we really believe it, that is no longer live in anxiety. Although the problem may come and go again, still believe that God will give help. When we have surrendered to God, no need to worry anymore because there is God will help us. So do not worry and keep rejoicing in God.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 03:18:13 PM
I don't know any proof that god exist so but if will appear everyone would be sure that god are ture.
So probably im not beileve in god.
Activity: 4
January 26, 2018, 02:41:50 PM
Yes I believe because he created us.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 02:36:04 PM
In general, in my personal opinion there"re two types of atheism.

The first is forced disbelief atheism due to a misunderstanding, when the child was simply so brought up and therefore he has no idea of the spiritual world.

The second kind of unbelief is atheism ideological it's some kind of inner aggression, dislike of the spiritual, so that a person turns away from God, like the one who has sick eyes, turns away from the sun. And the atheist himself sometimes does not understand the essence of his atheism
Activity: 31
January 26, 2018, 01:49:07 PM
And yes again
Even when I ask for help, he often helps me
I visit the church once a week and hold a post
Activity: 476
January 26, 2018, 12:34:25 PM
No. I don't believe in God. God doesn't exist in real world. They create by human.
Activity: 14
January 26, 2018, 12:18:21 PM
yes . i believe in gods. they are higher spirits which live in the air,water and on the earth. their very powerful being to whom people go to for help in times of trouble
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 07:26:20 AM
Yes of course, I believe in God, because he is the one who's teach me how my feelings free in this world, he teach me how to respect and to love my family and my friend also to other people,God is very creative because he creates us. that's one big thing why I believe in God.
Activity: 37
Merit: 6
January 26, 2018, 06:59:07 AM
Yes, I believe in God, The creator of all you are seeing, i believe that he exist god who protects me and guides me all my life.
“I'm blessed, and I thank god for every day for everything that happens to me.”
Activity: 70
January 26, 2018, 06:42:49 AM
Yes, I believe in God.

FYI: You are to write God as G-o-d, not g-o-d.

My reasons: Nature follows an orderly and precise pattern, so precise that you can forecast the whether. Scientific principles are based on the precise laws of nature, we have technology because nature can be counted on to behave in a particular manner ALL the time.
That screams creation.

Nature was created, that is why it's so precise.
If you say no it wasn't, you might as well tell me bitcoin and the blockchain just came into existence, they were not developed by someone.
For me I believe in god no matter what happen. God made me stronger than before. He keeps my faith in him. He always there for me. And he love ms so much
Activity: 126
January 26, 2018, 04:23:33 AM
Yes I believe in God because he's the one who created us and all living things in the earth and will always be here for us
Everything wonderful that man has created in the different spheres of his life is inspired by faith in God.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
January 26, 2018, 04:16:34 AM
I grew up in a Christian home. Recently my parents divorced, and I have been going through a rough time. I find that I really don’t believe in God much anymore. I know a lot about God and I know at least some of it is true, but that’s all.
How do y’all know God is who He says he is? How can you fall in love with a concept that requires blind faith? Bible verses, quotes, logic, anything will help. I only know Christianity but I can’t really believe it.

Activity: 112
"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"
January 26, 2018, 03:00:23 AM
of course yes i believe in god because without god all of us are not exist in this world without god were nothing
Activity: 109
January 26, 2018, 02:45:10 AM
No. God has created by humans. But actually there is not exist a thing as 'god'
Activity: 28
January 26, 2018, 02:04:22 AM
Yes I do. Just have faith, He is everywhere. 
Activity: 50
January 26, 2018, 01:14:57 AM
Yes I do belive in God , we are here because of God.He created us for so many reasons .One of it is beacause He loves us.He gave his only beggoten son just to save us from our sin.Let's follow his rule so we could be in his kingdom
Activity: 154
January 25, 2018, 10:10:42 PM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

I believe in god smiley. God is the creation of the universe, the galaxy, the planet our world, the animals, the water sky and our people.

You can read how the bible creates the world's bible.
Activity: 62
January 25, 2018, 09:59:27 PM
Yes I believe in God because he's the one who created us and all living things in the earth and will always be here for us
Activity: 112
January 25, 2018, 09:56:23 PM
Yes, I believe in God. Every human being has a different pair of fingerprint in both of their hands. People usually say humans are made of matter of particles, yes its true, but if there's no Allah then how it's possible that a human should have eyes to see, hands to work, legs to walk, and every other body which is indeed very much necessary for one's life. Also uncountable no.
Pages:
Jump to: