Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 17. (Read 316047 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 07:28:17 AM
Yes, I believe in the God of the Holy Bible. 
He is the creator of the universe.  The almighty God.  To whom nothing is impossible for Him to do. He created humans and all living creatures and the source of true love and peace. He is faithful, reliable, trustworthy and dependable. There is no problem he cannot solve or give solution to.  Are sick and need healing, is your business collapsing and need help with ideas to revive it, is your marriage or relationship breaking apart?  He is the only God who gives blessings and provide help with asking for anything in return. Whatever my problem is, He is ever ready to help me out through the Holy Bible and prayers. You can also give Him  A try and see. Thanks
Activity: 19
January 21, 2018, 06:23:01 AM
I really believe in god.!! even though Im not fun of going to the church every sunday because I have to wash my clothes. I believe in him because we are saved by him in our sins and I believe that he will sucrifice him self again for un if he had a chance too.
Activity: 143
January 21, 2018, 05:03:44 AM
Yes I believe in God, though i cannot see Him but I can feel His presence through the wonders He made and sometimes I can hear God is Talking to me through some instances, circumstances or even directly from the heart.
Activity: 15
January 21, 2018, 03:44:45 AM
Sure I do. I believe in only one God, the Father Almighty. I have deep faith on Him. I cannot think of anyone else why I exist on earth.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
January 21, 2018, 03:35:12 AM
yea i believe in god, we are created in complex universe must have a purpose..
but i dont believe in any religion that have god in their way..
i believe god is exist but i dont trus the people how to pray or the way of believing god in many ways, many names, many shape, and the far i know the depth of religion is only for individu or political intrigue..
Activity: 64
January 21, 2018, 02:03:37 AM
I really believe in God, because is my creator. He saves me from my sin. he provides all the things that I need. He heals me when I sick. He leads me when I lost. He is my friend. He is all of me.
Activity: 52
January 21, 2018, 01:03:05 AM
Even with the help of science and technology, there are things that can not be explained by humans. This only proves that we have limitations. So, I do believe that there is a Supreme Being governing everything. Among all gods that I can think of, God in Christianity is the One I believe in. Although I admit that I follow my own desires most of the time, I still believe in His existence. Most importantly, of course, I don't force my belief to anyone but at the same time, I also keep an open mind. Who would want to be an extremist? Right?
Activity: 18
January 07, 2018, 08:24:13 AM
Yes i do , Jesus is a god.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 07:44:06 AM
Yes, I believe in GOD.
Because of all that is seen and not seen there who created it. And our experiece not be able to view all the created of GOD.

Yes, I believe in God. He created all living things in this world. I can't see Him but I feel His love and guidance.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 07, 2018, 07:43:25 AM
There is no doubt that God is real!

Many many MANY people a lot dumber and smarter than you have doubts that god is real.

They see a book written decades after it's subject.  Your entire belief system is based on the improbability society would forget about jesus for a couple generations, then suddenly someone knows all and write a book.

The book has so much knowledge and understanding in it that everything you post shows how dumb and smart people can be.

Cool
Activity: 128
January 07, 2018, 07:06:40 AM
yes i believe in god the father almighty, i believe in god because i have faith in him, i believe that everything happens in our life is related to god. god is so powerful. believe and trust.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 07, 2018, 05:56:44 AM
There is no doubt that God is real!

Many many MANY people a lot dumber and smarter than you have doubts that god is real.

They see a book written decades after it's subject.  Your entire belief system is based on the improbability society would forget about jesus for a couple generations, then suddenly someone knows all and write a book.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 03:48:18 AM
I do not believe in god but I will not resist if there is god. Because god is not real is nocturnal. Many people believe in god is their belief. I do not follow. not religious.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 03:01:36 AM
This is a on-going debate on religion so no comment on that.

And for non-blievers of that religion is frowned upon because we dont believe in your religion? that in itself is pretty digusting concept - over the years theres people who also make the religion into a business as well.

Lets not get started with scientology, etc. This is why I just stay away, higher power then me then yes.

Yes this is Right, some people nowadays are being hypocrite and just using Their intelligence about religion to earn for personal purposes. I myself I do have a Faith that is why I believe in God whom the creator of heaven Nd earth, its not about having religion, its about having a direct connect to the creator and yourself.
Activity: 23
January 07, 2018, 02:57:12 AM
yes i believe in god.
Activity: 320
January 07, 2018, 02:56:11 AM
Yes, I believe in God. It's difficult, everything is arranged to appear. There is a book, the Bible.
Activity: 17
January 06, 2018, 08:46:45 PM
Yes, I believed in God, Even scientist now found proofs that God exist according to the law of universe and from our DNA.
Activity: 70
January 06, 2018, 08:19:14 PM
yes i believe in God. i think is all about faith. Faith is about having believe in something which you do not see with your naked eye. so i believe that God is the creator of heaven and earth . He sent his only begotten son to come die to save me from my sins. I believe in Him and  I try my best to worship him because he has prepared a place for me in heaven. so i believe in God and He exist but i cant see him with my naked eye but is all about faith.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
January 06, 2018, 06:21:02 PM
One's belief in God cannot be imposed because they have the right to choose to believe or not to God. But if people choose to believe in God then we should be grateful. Otherwise, our duty is to invite them to believe in the existence of God.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
January 06, 2018, 12:28:14 PM
yes, I believe that there is a higher intelligence that created all this splendor in the world and the world itself...or do you think that all the laws of nature, time and the laws of physics are simply the result of a big bang?))
Pages:
Jump to: